Moslem Veil Banning in Germany

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
German schools warned against isolating Muslim students with veil ban

What a joke! Moslems are by definition, already isolated from from their host societies. The world would be a far better place to live if every Moslem was isolated from the Islamic doctrine.

And btw, the radical Left will support Islamic dress in the classroom yet fight like Hell to ban any trace of Christianity. What a bunch of muzzie ass-kissing phonies they are.

I agree. Those assholes don't assimilate in any country they land in. They continue to practice that Sharia law bullshit and do nothing to change their way of life.

Its almost like they expect everyone to bend over backward to accommodate their 7th Century lifestyle.

If the countries in Europe and we in the US had a lick of sense we would boot every Muslim out of our countries. Boot them back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

German schools warned against isolating Muslim students with veil ban

What a joke! Moslems are by definition, already isolated from from their host societies. The world would be a far better place to live if every Moslem was isolated from the Islamic doctrine.

And btw, the radical Left will support Islamic dress in the classroom yet fight like Hell to ban any trace of Christianity. What a bunch of muzzie ass-kissing phonies they are.

Tell those students even the pope said we are now at war with Islamic terrorism. And until this marginalized element can get their act together and quit murdering and terrorizing German citizens some strong measures have to be enacted to try to stop this scourge.

Just maybe they will come to understand the gravity of this crisis and become part of the solution instead of part of the problem. Neither the muslim population in Europe, nor its clerics, are doing its part to rid itself of terrorists.

Last edited:
I don't have any issue with them banning the face veil as it is not obligatory in Islam. It also probably distracting to the learning environment as other students will be staring at them.

I can't imagine they would want to wear it in Europe of all places anyway. Europe has always been hostile towards Muslims and wearing a niqab would just bring more hostile attention to yourself.

As for the headscarf they should just leave it alone. It is only covering the head. It's not a big issue.

I perosnally do not wear hijab(headscarves) a but occasionally I wear it when I go to Friday prayers. I'd be pretty pissed off if someone told me had to take it off.

I agree. Those assholes don't assimilate in any country they land in. They continue to practice that Sharia law bullshit and do nothing to change their way of life.

Its almost like they expect everyone to bend over backward to accommodate their 7th Century lifestyle.

If the countries in Europe and we in the US had a lick of sense we would boot every Muslim out of our countries. Boot them back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

But many of our Muslims are full bred Americans who's parents didn't come from some forgein land. I'm a Muslim. I'm a descendant of slaves. So how would I go about going back to my homeland? I don't even know where I'm from in Africa because your ancestors decided to strip us of our identity and lineage.

So what's the solutions for the thousands of black Muslims like myself in America?

But many of our Muslims are full bred Americans who's parents didn't come from some forgein land. I'm a Muslim. I'm a descendant of slaves. So how would I go about going back to my homeland? I don't even know where I'm from in Africa because your ancestors decided to strip us of our identity and lineage.

So what's the solutions for the thousands of black Muslims like myself in America?

If you are born here and your relatives were born here then you belong here. You don't appear to be one of those Muslim Assholes who think everyone should be a Muslim.

As for you being stripped of your identity and lineage? Do some research. I did. Loads of Africans were sold into slavery by their own people. Slavery was accepted back then and was a way of life in Africa.

Those selling slaves didn't care who they sold them to. It was a very profitable business.

Last edited:

Well, leaving things as they are with more and more unvetted Muslims coming into this nation is only making the risk greater. Why should Americans accept there is going to be a mass murder every other month where 20 or 50 or 100 innocent citizens will die? Is it Ok with you that we take no measures to prevent this?

I would monitor all mosques in America that have been proven to be sources of un-American activities by fomenting hatred towards all infidels in so many different measures. I would arrest such clerics and close down their mosques. Far worse is Muslim groups like CAIR who are phony organizations that only pretend to be peace partners. They, too, should be closely monitored and shut down when uncovered.

As far as the general public goes, I would host countless public debates discussing the merits, truths and facts about all religions and all ideologies. Some or msny are making claims that are not true. I contend Christianity can prove its veracity through empirical evidence. Just maybe some may turn away from their lifelong teachings of false religions and embrace one that has shown itself to be the most charitable and brave and peaceful. But I do not see too many Islamic clerics willing to have those debates.

Last edited:

If you are born here and your relatives were born here then you belong here. You don't appear to be one of those Muslim Assholes who think everyone should be a Muslim.

As for you being stripped of your identity and lineage? Do some research. I did. Loads of Africans were sold into slavery by their own people.

Slavery was accepted back then and in some places still is.

Don't try for sympathy from others for what happened over two hundred years ago.

I'm not trying to get sympathy for slavery. But you made a statement about shipping Muslims off to where they came from. Which I was informing that not all Muslims are immigrants or have immigrant parents.

And yes I'm fully Im fully aware that Africans sold out their own people during slavery. But they wouldnt have sold them if there wasn't a demand for it.

Well, leaving things as they are with more and more unvetted Muslims coming into this nation is only making the risk greater. Why should Americans accept there is going to be a mass murder every other month where 20 or 50 or 100 innocent citizens will die? Is it Ok with you that we take no measures to prevent this?

I would monitor all mosques in America that have been proven to be sources of un-American activities by fomenting hatred towards all infidels in so many different measures. I would arrest such clerics and close down their mosques. Far worse is Muslim groups like CAIR who are phony organizations that only pretend to be peace partners. They, too, should be closely monitored and shut down when uncovered.

As far as the general public goes, I would host countless public debates discussing the merits, truths and facts about all religions and all ideologies. Someone or most are making claims that are not true. I contend Christianity can prove its veracity through empirical evidence. Just maybe some may turn away from their lifelong teachings of false religions and embrace one that has shown itself to be the most charitable and brave and peaceful. But I do not see too many Islamic clerics willing to have those debates.

There is a vetting process for anyone that comes into this country. You act as if Muslims have been given some VIP backstage pass to America.

Mosque are monitored in this country.

Don't you find it useless to debate religion? I always find it like going around in circles because people will believe or don't believe what they want.

As for you being stripped of your identity and lineage? Do some research. I did. Loads of Africans were sold into slavery by their own people.

Don't try for sympathy from others for what happened over two hundred years ago.

I'm not trying to get sympathy for slavery. But you made a statement about shipping Muslims off to where they came from. Which I was informing that not all Muslims are immigrants or have immigrant parents.

And yes I'm fully Im fully aware that Africans sold out their own people during slavery. But they wouldnt have sold them if there wasn't a demand for it.

Well if you came from here and your ancestor are American, then you are American. Period.

Well if you came from here and your ancestor are American, then you are American. Period.

But if a Muslim is an immigrant or have immigrant parents they're not welcomed? And even if a Muslim has immigrant parents they are still an American if they were born here.

As far as the general public goes, I would host countless public debates discussing the merits, truths and facts about all religions and all ideologies. Someone or most are making claims that are not true. I contend Christianity can prove its veracity through empirical evidence. Just maybe some may turn away from their lifelong teachings of false religions and embrace one that has shown itself to be the most charitable and brave and peaceful. But I do not see too many Islamic clerics willing to have those debates.

There is a vetting process for anyone that comes into this country. You act as if Muslims have been given some VIP backstage pass to America.

Don't you find it useless to debate religion? I always find it like going around in circles because people will believe or don't believe what they want.

Sorry but those Syrian refugee's that that douchebag in the WH is brining in aren't vetted and I'm wondering how many jihadists will be among them.

The people in Paris and Nice thought those refugee's were vetted as well as those assholes were murdering them.

The Muslim who killed the people in San Bernardino was a home grown killer. His girlfriend vowed herself to ISIS. Hell. The people he killed he knew and worked with. Tell me their religion had nothing to do with it.

As far as I'm concerned we shouldn't be letting any more Muslims into our country.

9/11.

Muslims are NOT monitored in this country.

Stop lying, Leftists!

But if a Muslim is an immigrant or have immigrant parents they're not welcomed? And even if a Muslim has immigrant parents they are still an American if they were born here.

My point exactly. We shouldn't be allowing any more Muslims into our country. They can stay in the middle east.

9/11.

Stop lying, Leftists!

You call me a leftist as if it's an insult.

But not I'm not a lair. Just do a quick google of mosque surveillance. I'm actually in support of mosque surveillance because I recognize there some Muslims ( very few) that have misguided beliefs and want to harm innocent lives. Terrorist have no qualms about killing another Muslims so I want them caught before they do something as much as you do.

I find it useless when you look at how Muslim countries brainwash their children, especially into hating Jews to the core and treating all other people as infidels.

I believe an open debate by all mainstream religions would change the minds and hearts of those who are honestly curious to know.

Muhammad and Jesus cannot both be The One because there are serious fundamental differences in the God of both religions. One is true and the other is not. Kind of a grave matter I would think. What empirical evidence, supernatural manifestations, does Islam have to prove its claims?

9/11.

Stop lying, Leftists!

You call me a leftist as if it's an insult.

But not I'm not a lair. Just do a quick google of mosque surveillance. I'm actually in support of mosque surveillance because I recognize there some Muslims ( very few) that have misguided beliefs and want to harm innocent lives. Terrorist have no qualms about killing another Muslims so I want them caught before they do something as much as you do.
Do you, descendant of slaves? I'm a descendant of indigent Americans robbed of their land, so I guess my argument is stronger because I'm more ethnic and historically wronged.

And "very few" isn't the number of Muslims that vouchsafe sanctuary to terrorism because they like it. Damn near all of them do it.

Now bow before my impregnable argument. And my ethnicity.

As for you being stripped of your identity and lineage? Do some research. I did. Loads of Africans were sold into slavery by their own people. Slavery was accepted back then and was a way of life in Africa.

Those selling slaves didn't care who they sold them to. It was a very profitable business.
Today, in parts of Africa anyone with a hundred US dollars can purchase a negro slave.

Forum List

Back