Kamala Harris Threatens Trump Supporters...Once He's Gone We're Coming For YOU NEXT!!!

Let's talk about inciting violence.

Who has said that they were going to come for us once they knock off Trump???

A Democrat!!!

Kamala Harris said this in a speech yesterday:

Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

You're an idiot.

ABOUT US

ABOUT US

Bustatroll.org is a subsidiary of the “America’s Last Line of Defense” network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes calls it: Junk News. Because they’re too stupid to understand what “satire” means.

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you’re still having an issue with that satire thing.

Congratulations, you trolled yourself.

:21:

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

fail_thread.jpg

All these warnings about what the Democrats really are aren't being taken seriously enough; that's a bad sign. the Country needs to be deporting them en masse right now, not waiting around for them to destroy even more of our society and ship more of our productivity overseas to please their Wall street masters. Any serious look at their labor camps and walled factories in Asia will tell you exactly where these scum want to take us.

Are you taking the OP seriously? As though it's true?

Left wingers have been working toward that for decades; now that Red China is Wall Street's New Best Friend Forever Democrats have abandoned their veneer of 'populism' in favor of openly shilling for displacing American citizens with illegal aliens, green cards, and 'fake 'refugees'. Are you going to try and lie about what Kamala Harris and her fellow racist vermin want to do? You really think your ilk has us all fooled?

My ilk doesn't support Harris. I just don't like seeing blatant lies taken seriously. The OP is sick fear mongering. We have enough real threats on the political horizon. There's no need to make shit up.
Because that isn't precisely what happens on CNN/PMSNBC 24/7/365? Did you happen to catch Don "Sour" Lemon refer to himself as a "journalist?" The beer squirted right outta my nose.
:laughing0301:

All these warnings about what the Democrats really are aren't being taken seriously enough; that's a bad sign. the Country needs to be deporting them en masse right now, not waiting around for them to destroy even more of our society and ship more of our productivity overseas to please their Wall street masters. Any serious look at their labor camps and walled factories in Asia will tell you exactly where these scum want to take us.

Left wingers have been working toward that for decades; now that Red China is Wall Street's New Best Friend Forever Democrats have abandoned their veneer of 'populism' in favor of openly shilling for displacing American citizens with illegal aliens, green cards, and 'fake 'refugees'. Are you going to try and lie about what Kamala Harris and her fellow racist vermin want to do? You really think your ilk has us all fooled?

My ilk doesn't support Harris. I just don't like seeing blatant lies taken seriously. The OP is sick fear mongering. We have enough real threats on the political horizon. There's no need to make shit up.
Because that isn't precisely what happens on CNN/PMSNBC 24/7/365? Did you happen to catch Don "Sour" Lemon refer to himself as a "journalist?" The beer squirted right outta my nose.

B,b,but the other guys....

Pathetic,

she aint gettin anywhere near the white house

Stay on topic, what did you think about the dishonest OP?

The quote wasn't real. The website is trying amp up the fear and hatred even more with fake news. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

It's a satire site I don't think they are trying to amp up anything and appear to exist for the sole purpose of making people like mudwhistle look like the moron he is.

How this thread is still in politics is irresponsible on the part of the mods.

The quote wasn't real. The website is trying amp up the fear and hatred even more with fake news. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

It's a satire site I don't think they are trying to amp up anything and appear to exist for the sole purpose of making people like mudwhistle look like the moron he is.

I also mis-read your quote. I thought you were saying the OP was true. Sorry.

I also mis-read your quote. I thought you were saying the OP was true. Sorry.

No worries, I misread your post as well. :5_1_12024:

Pathetic,
So the OP may have been trolling and you lame lefties all set your hair on fire and did your coven dance. Y'all have been lied to by your media and "Mourning" Joe & Miserable Mika serve you your bitter rage du jour every day. You swallow.

Pathetic,
So the OP may have been trolling and you lame lefties all set your hair on fire and did your coven dance. Y'all have been lied to by your media and "Mourning" Joe & Miserable Mika serve you your bitter rage du jour every day. You swallow.

I'm not a lefty. I don't watch TV. You are wrong.

Such a ridiculous fool, she can say and do as she pleases, like all Dims she is all talk, nothing more a great deal less.

Pathetic,

Neat post, completely rendered ridiculous considering the thread.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Yeah, right. What a bunch of bullshit. Is there anything you nimbnulls won't swallow undigested?

A mod with a room temp IQ would move this to the Rubber Room.
Yet you bought their Russian Collusion BS.

Getting suckered by your own OP article wasn't enough for you?
Speaking of suckers.....first it was Russian Collusion.....then it was Trump is a racist.....now you bought this hoax that Trump is responsible for the actions of two little prick who can't control themselves.

Talk about being gullible.
You still pretending Donald isn’t a Russian asset dummy muddy?
I see another one got duped into the whole fake russia russia russia story. You swallowed it hook line a sinker lol

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Yeah, right. What a bunch of bullshit. Is there anything you nimbnulls won't swallow undigested?

A mod with a room temp IQ would move this to the Rubber Room.
Yet you bought their Russian Collusion BS.

Getting suckered by your own OP article wasn't enough for you?
Speaking of suckers.....first it was Russian Collusion.....then it was Trump is a racist.....now you bought this hoax that Trump is responsible for the actions of two little pricks who can't control themselves.

Talk about being gullible.

Russia wouldn't be stupid enough to let Trump in on their efforts on his behalf. What would be the point? He can't keep his stories straight and he can't shut his fucking mouth. Of course, it did look a little suspicious when he shuffled out of the back room in Helsinki looking like Putin had just buggered him senseless.
It's not like Russia funneled fake information to a democrat candidate that would look negative on another candidate

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Is there actual audio of that speech? i didnt see it anywhere.

Forum List

Back