Kamala Harris Threatens Trump Supporters...Once He's Gone We're Coming For YOU NEXT!!!

Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’

Told you the left were Nazi's.

She didn't say that, you fucking moron.
She has been very clear.
And she does have a record that makes this fake story possible.

I remember the first time I started looking at news on the net......and the garbage that passes as news these days just seemed unbelievable. Now, anything is believable.

Anything is believable if you're a fucking moron, I agree.
Which explains why you fall for the constant list of hoaxes coming out of the media.

I bet you believe in one or all of the following:

• Russian Collusion is real
  • Jussie Smollett was attacked by Trump supporters
  • Trump Obstructed Justice by talking about firing Mueller
  • Trump is a racist because he told anyone who came from another country and bitches about this one should leave
  • Building the wall is racist
  • Following immigration laws is racist
  • Enforcing immigration laws is racist
  • The National Anthem is racist
  • The Flag is racist
  • Illegals should be given free health insurance

Hollywood Film Depicts Trump Supporters Being Hunted for Sport by Liberals

68488779_10211377068501779_8148746673657479168_n.jpg

LoL

You're just trying to deflect because you were stupid enough to fall for a satirical story.

"Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined."

Derp.

Let's talk about inciting violence.

Who has said that they were going to come for us once they knock off Trump???

A Democrat!!!

Kamala Harris said this in a speech yesterday:

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

TrumpTroll.jpg

All these warnings about what the Democrats really are aren't being taken seriously enough; that's a bad sign. the Country needs to be deporting them en masse right now, not waiting around for them to destroy even more of our society and ship more of our productivity overseas to please their Wall street masters. Any serious look at their labor camps and walled factories in Asia will tell you exactly where these scum want to take us.

Are you taking the OP seriously? As though it's true?

:auiqs.jpg:I love it. Wingers are dumb as dirt.

Hey mudwhistle , what are your thoughts on this one?

https://politics.theonion.com/kamala-harris-assembles-campaign-staff-of-unpaid-califo-1831958905

"WASHINGTON—On the heels of yesterday’s announcement that she would be running for president, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) reportedly began staffing her campaign Tuesday with unpaid inmates from California correctional facilities."

Personally, I'm not so sure if this is a good idea.
Depends on what their crimes were..... for example: if they got busted for pot possession I figure they deserve a second chance.

Told you the left were Nazi's.

She has been very clear.

I remember the first time I started looking at news on the net......and the garbage that passes as news these days just seemed unbelievable. Now, anything is believable.

Which explains why you fall for the constant list of hoaxes coming out of the media.

• Trump is a racist because he told anyone who came from another country and bitches about this one should leave
  • The Flag is racist

LoL

You're just trying to deflect because you were stupid enough to fall for a satirical story.

"Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined."

Derp.
Nope....I'm just pointing out how easy it is to be tricked.

The problem with some though...it doesn't matter if it proved to be a fake and totally debunked.....they still believe it happened.....as in your case.

She has been very clear.

• The Flag is racist

LoL

Derp.

The problem with some though...it doesn't matter if it proved to be a fake and totally debunked.....they still believe it happened.....as in your case.

You sure did point out how easy it is to be tricked. Even something as stupid as a satirical website can fool you, and then you take a few other idiots down with you.

Hey mudwhistle , what are your thoughts on this one?

https://politics.theonion.com/kamala-harris-assembles-campaign-staff-of-unpaid-califo-1831958905

"WASHINGTON—On the heels of yesterday’s announcement that she would be running for president, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) reportedly began staffing her campaign Tuesday with unpaid inmates from California correctional facilities."

Personally, I'm not so sure if this is a good idea.
Depends on what their crimes were..... for example: if they got busted for pot possession I figure they deserve a second chance.

Lmao

You're too stupid to insult.

She has been very clear.

• The Flag is racist

LoL

Derp.

You sure did point out how easy it is to be tricked. Even something as stupid as a satirical website can fool you, and then you take a few other idiots down with you.
Problem with it is it's extremely believable. Kamala Harris Says She's Willing to Have Police Forcibly Take "Banned" Guns From Your Home

I remember when it wasn't. FYI......They actually made a movie about hunting down Trump supporters in Hollywood.

But I digress.......After listening to the shit some of these Democrats are saying...I wouldn't put anything past them.

Last edited:

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."
The Democrat Bigots have been very violent.
Antifa riots
Race riots
shooting congressmen
burning cities
attacking people at Trump rallies
blocking highways

The OP article doesn't show this as her quote.

Kampala is a delusional PSYCHO who's BOMBING in the polls and she won't win a SINGLE state!

She'll drop out soon after the primaries start so she's saying something shocking and ILLEGAL to get attention because her campaign is HISTORY!!

A Democrat!!!

That's okay, buddy, we are going to throw you in the camps we are putting the migrant kids in now. Since you keep telling us what wonderful placed they are, you should be happy there.... you fuck.

Satire....at least I hope it is. I'm safe; I'm offshore. lol

Greg

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Never happen. She won't get near the Oval Office.

You Trumpies do know y’all are getting worked up over what is satire.

Wtf is the matter with you people?

Forum List

Back