Kamala Harris Threatens Trump Supporters...Once He's Gone We're Coming For YOU NEXT!!!

Harris whored herself out to get a job. I will never trust her.

Wow.

Can you imagine these snowflakes hunting? :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh Dear God I do hope and pray these people do BRING IT ON!

Now Marion, I need to talk to you about that deer musk aftershave you are wearing, can you please refrain from any strong odors, it is triggering my Tourette Syndrome rendering it difficult for me to stay focused and suppress my desire to go hide in the closet now doing unspeakable things to my Teddy Bear! o_O

Is that you, Brucey? :eek:

Lemme check. Nope.

All these warnings about what the Democrats really are aren't being taken seriously enough; that's a bad sign. the Country needs to be deporting them en masse right now, not waiting around for them to destroy even more of our society and ship more of our productivity overseas to please their Wall street masters. Any serious look at their labor camps and walled factories in Asia will tell you exactly where these scum want to take us.

Are you taking the OP seriously? As though it's true?

Left wingers have been working toward that for decades; now that Red China is Wall Street's New Best Friend Forever Democrats have abandoned their veneer of 'populism' in favor of openly shilling for displacing American citizens with illegal aliens, green cards, and 'fake 'refugees'. Are you going to try and lie about what Kamala Harris and her fellow racist vermin want to do? You really think your ilk has us all fooled?

My ilk doesn't support Harris. I just don't like seeing blatant lies taken seriously. The OP is sick fear mongering. We have enough real threats on the political horizon. There's no need to make shit up.

Pretending that they aren't after exactly what the OP says they're after is a blatant lie. They have proven it over and over and over, especially since 2016. Stick to self-medicating and hiding under your bed.

All these warnings about what the Democrats really are aren't being taken seriously enough; that's a bad sign. the Country needs to be deporting them en masse right now, not waiting around for them to destroy even more of our society and ship more of our productivity overseas to please their Wall street masters. Any serious look at their labor camps and walled factories in Asia will tell you exactly where these scum want to take us.

Are you taking the OP seriously? As though it's true?

Left wingers have been working toward that for decades; now that Red China is Wall Street's New Best Friend Forever Democrats have abandoned their veneer of 'populism' in favor of openly shilling for displacing American citizens with illegal aliens, green cards, and 'fake 'refugees'. Are you going to try and lie about what Kamala Harris and her fellow racist vermin want to do? You really think your ilk has us all fooled?

My ilk doesn't support Harris. I just don't like seeing blatant lies taken seriously. The OP is sick fear mongering. We have enough real threats on the political horizon. There's no need to make shit up.

Pretending that they aren't after exactly what the OP says they're after is a blatant lie. They have proven it over and over and over, especially since 2016. Stick to self-medicating and hiding under your bed.

Wow... that's some heavy-duty rationalization there. The OP is a lie. If you have to lie to win, you suck.

Bustatroll.org? LoL yea that sounds legit. You guys should check out the rest of the fake quote:

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

You like that s**t? It’s from some crappy, old book. That’s about Trump and his enablers. I use things like that when I run out of things to say.”

=================================================================================================

Lmao! :21:

Let's talk about inciting violence.

Who has said that they were going to come for us once they knock off Trump???

A Democrat!!!

Kamala Harris said this in a speech yesterday:

Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."
Wow that's just what we need right now. More hatefulness and division.

I know right. It's almost unbelievable.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."
Unable to locate any reputable news agency showing or citing her saying that, so it's probably B.S.. However, if it were true, and she ended up the actual candidate against Trump, I'd have to say, it's time to stop sitting on the couch, it's time for an actual Civil War.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

You're an idiot.

ABOUT US

ABOUT US

Bustatroll.org is a subsidiary of the “America’s Last Line of Defense” network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes calls it: Junk News. Because they’re too stupid to understand what “satire” means.

Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you’re still having an issue with that satire thing.

Congratulations, you trolled yourself.

Told you the left were Nazi's.

She didn't say that, you fucking moron.
If she didn't she used "front hole" clam code. She flapped that twat like an aging divorced prog soccer mom realizing her mortality.

Show me where without using an obviously wrong website that only stupid rubes would fall for.

See ya.

Forum List

Back