Kamala Harris Roasted For Gas Stove

Because this is how idiot white wingers think.

They assume all educated people are leftists, which therefore includes scientists.

So whenever scientists learn something, morons think it is some sort of leftist crusade.

Morons.
Academia ruined its own reputation by being so obviously political

And interconnected

The global warming nuts are allied with the cross dressers, and open borders crowd, and the Black Lies Matter crowd and so forth

The higher libs move up the academic ladder the less common sense they display, and the less public confidence they command

Academia ruined its own reputation by being so obviously political

And interconnected

The global warming nuts are allied with the cross dressers, and open borders crowd, and the Black Lies Matter crowd and so forth

The higher libs move up the academic ladder the less common sense they display, and the less public confidence they command
You can justify your fear of educated people any way you want.

You can justify your fear of educated people any way you want.
I’m not afraid of truly educated people with real knowledge about real subjects

Its to educated fools in academia who influence gullible libs like you that I disrespect

I’m not afraid of truly educated people with real knowledge about real subjects

Its to educated fools in academia who influence gullible libs like you that I disrespect
The educated have always scared right wingers.

When were gas stoves banned? Did congress pass a law to enact that? Did the EPA pass new guidelines to require gas stoves to be banned? Who exactly banned gas stoves, and when did they do it? How long before all gas stoves are required to be removed?
The foundation for such was laid on Day 1 of the Biden presidency.

See section 2 here:

2-iii specifically.

You people need to get back in touch with reality.

Why is she murdering the planet and hasn’t converted her stove?

Like I said, I’m following all of the examples set by those proclaiming it’s a crisis.

1711160439341.png

Forum List

Back