Kamala Harris Roasted For Gas Stove

I've reported everyone on this thread to my dear, esteemed comrade... I hope she will facilitate swift punishment.

3 years in an indoctrination camp will help us, who comply, feel safe again.

8ali4h.jpg

When they start going house to house removing gas stoves then its a ban.

When they start going from house to house removing gas stoves then they're liable to wind up meeting Jesus.

I see you are confused. Get a grownup to explain it to you.

For new buildings built after 2026, and 2029. Existing gas stoves, as well as gas stoves in buildings built before 2026 are uneffected.

Not confused and a ban is still a ban even if they make certain exceptions and it's going to be a future ban.

When they start going from house to house removing gas stoves then they're liable to wind up meeting Jesus.

Not confused and a ban is still a ban even if they make certain exceptions and it's going to be a future ban.
If you say so. Don't worry. You just keep that tinfoil hat pulled down tight, and you should be fine.

And you’ll go to prison for murder.

Some things are worth the risk but I'm pretty sure if somebody breaks into your house and starts stealing your stuff you have the right to defend yourself because you don't know what they're going to do next.

Some things are worth the risk but I'm pretty sure if somebody breaks into your house and starts stealing your stuff you have the right to defend yourself because you don't know what they're going to do next.
You let me know when somebody comes into your house to steal your gas stove.

Unless that somebody is a government official. Trust me, if the government wants to take something of yours, they will.

You people need to get back in touch with reality.

Gov. Kathy Hochul, a Democrat, approved the ban this spring on the installation of fossil-fuel equipment in new buildings. It's set to take effect in 2026 for structures of seven stories or less and in 2029 for larger buildings. The law would not apply to existing buildings.

NY started

I want Regime Change for New Years
Again? We got that in 2020. Unfortunately the previous bunch acted like spoiled children on the wayout. Reminded me of a spoiled child that didn't want to leave the playground when it was time to go home.

These people truly are hypocrites. Rules for thee and not for me is their philosophy.

Because this is how idiot white wingers think.

They assume all educated people are leftists, which therefore includes scientists.

So whenever scientists learn something, morons think it is some sort of leftist crusade.

Morons.

You people need to get back in touch with reality.

Aparently as discussed in the shown video, the government is planning to limit severely the types of new gas stoves that can be sold, and the amount of gas will be limited. So it looks like this will be a big hit for gas stove manufacturers and sales. You wont be able to purchase a nice big gas stove any more. Not sure if this is only going to be in some states or nationwide, but some states ARE trying to ban hook ups for gas appliances.
Putting more burden on the electrical grid is just stupid.

Forum List

Back