Kamala Completely Out Of Touch

suck.jpg

Clapping along until an aide translates to her it's a protest against her.

The woman is truly clueless. Worst VP in the history of this nation under the worst POTUS in history

Kamala Harris claps to Puerto Rico protest song, stops once aide translates what they're actually singing

She could not get any traction on the Presidency on her own in 2015-2016...

So she's gonna come at it through the back door...

Then she can act-out her fantasy and make Whitey pay huge Reparations for all those suffering Black Folk...

The woman is truly clueless. Worst VP in the history of this nation under the worst POTUS in history

Kamala Harris claps to Puerto Rico protest song, stops once aide translates what they're actually singing

All the drugs and semen she has ingested has rotted her pea brain.

Then she can act-out her fantasy and make Whitey pay huge Reparations for all those suffering Black Folk...
Hey, that's what Willie Brown said.

She hates Harris because she's Black and Indian. She hates Haley because she's Indian. She hates AOC because she's Puerto Rican. She hates Michelle Obama because she's Black.

It's an obvious pattern.

The obvious pattern here is your trolling in this thread, so if you don't want to discuss the topical content of it perhaps you should move on.

She hates Harris because she's Black and Indian. She hates Haley because she's Indian. She hates AOC because she's Puerto Rican. She hates Michelle Obama because she's Black.

It's an obvious pattern.
Dude. . . :rolleyes:

It isn't about race. . . it's about policies.

Your side is going to have to let that type of thinking go, if you are going to compete in politics. For glory's sake, it's now 21st century America.

Seriously.

Listen to one of yoar own.

New Rule: Identity Crisis | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)​

I think this is just one of those things that happens when the 'Powers That Be' attempt to find something for her to do ...
And mistakenly expect that the Vice President will put some effort into figuring out what she is walking into.

It's possible the Vice President is sent into situations unprepared specifically to look stupid ...
In hopes that no one will ever consider her for President on a later ticket.

I mean we can think one thing or another ... But a little prep-work could have better prepared a third grader ...
And I don't think the Establishment cares when she falls on her face.

Do you really think Old Joe is gonna make it through four more years?

And even if he does, having been Veep for four years, who do you think the 2028 nominee will be?

Yeah... I think it's reasonable to say that she's coming at this through the back door rather than the front like she tried earlier.

Do you really think Old Joe is gonna make it through four more years?

And even if he does, having been Veep for four years, who do you think the 2028 nominee will be?

Yeah... I think it's reasonable to say that she's coming at this through the back door rather than the front like she tried earlier.

I was actually channeling Willie Brown....

Sorry, went under your head. ;)

Willie Brown is very familiar with Kamala’s back door.

Forum List

Back