Scientist want outer space sun shade to combat climate change

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
And they’ll want dweebs, plebes and suckers to built it while they sit in their ivory towers collecting government subsidies and insider trading without paying taxes

Let's block the sun!

What could possibly go wrong?

These smart scientists don't even know how much ice is currently on our planet.

1703643805734.png

And they’ll want dweebs, plebes and suckers to built it while they sit in their ivory towers collecting government subsidies and insider trading without paying taxes

Let me guess - a libtard came up with this stupid shit.

Go get a fucking umbrella, leftards. I'm done paying for your failures.

I love it when the deniers here demonstrate their profound lacking in their knowledge of even the most basic science.

The science here is relatively simple and quite doable. The problem, as this article points out, is governance: Who decides whether to implement this strategy and who controls it? Based on that likely unresolvable issue, this is going nowhere. Just like the lot of you.

I love it when the deniers here demonstrate their profound lacking in their knowledge of even the most basic science.

The science here is relatively simple and quite doable. The problem, as this article points out, is governance: Who decides whether to implement this strategy and who controls it? Based on that likely unresolvable issue, this is going nowhere. Just like the lot of you.
Says the guy who ass fucks science on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back