Kamala Harris Motorcade Vandalized

This decision was made in one very big one - his EGO.
I don't give a flying fig about Trump's EGO, demeanor, legitimate legal problems, mannerisms, or how he says things when he can deliver the great America that existed when he was President.

The smart money looks at results and not personal animosities.

I don't give a flying fig about Trump's EGO, demeanor, legitimate legal problems, mannerisms, or how he says things when he can deliver the great America that existed when he was President.

Yes we know you don't care about people breaking the law.

Another day, another Red Hat jailed for not obeying the rule of law.
Another extremist jailed, largely for what she did to 8 Phoenix policemen. Tomorrow it will probably be an extremist from the left being jailed. Note the key word - EXTREMIST , not like the majority of people on the right or left.

His EGO is his personal issue , always has been. And his philosophy on life only take care of yourself and your friends , everyone else is the enemy. Over time that's about all he has left now. Plus his administration was not great , maybe for you but not most Americans.

I really don't know how trump functions at all with all those personal animosities. It's definitely a big problem for him. It's driving him crazy.

Another extremist jailed, largely for what she did to 8 Phoenix policemen. Tomorrow it will probably be an extremist from the left being jailed. Note the key word - EXTREMIST , not like the majority of people on the right or left.
Every day they are still arresting the traitors that invaded the Capitol. They will not stop until every one of them is held accountable.

This kind of behavior is silly and counterproductive. If you really want to effective positive change you have to assassinate politicians.

Smart people did look at the results. A nation more dysfunctional than ever , a nation in more danger than ever ,a people divided to the point where they are calling people on the opposite side of the political spectrum the enemy. Hate crimes at an all time high. Etc. etc. Yes , money is important but not when it undermines everything we hold true as American values. That's why trump was voted out , betrayal of those values.

You could take the moderate approach and vote. How's that working out?
Doesn't always go my way but I'm glad I always participate. Not to vote is a crime to me. What you don't use you lose.and I have few regrets.

I doubt that. Just older and maybe a bit wiser due to long experience. :)

Oh yeah that's right. You're old enough to be my grandmother.

This kind of behavior is silly and counterproductive. If you really want to effective positive change you have to assassinate politicians.

You know that you could get arrested for talking like that right?

Forum List

Back