Kamala Harris Motorcade Vandalized

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Would I ever do this myself? No. I would risk prison for a lot of different things but not this one. Do I still think that she deserved it? Absolutely.

Then you're just another piece of shit partisan thug. Go join BLM/antifa, moron. :rolleyes:

Democrat:

Maxine Waters encourages supporters to harass Trump administration officials​

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.

This behavior is wrong. It’s wrong when the left does it. It’s wrong when the right does it. It’s wrong when chunky LatinX women do it. It should be wrong and condemned by all. Use your words like an adult not threats like a childish thug

This behavior is wrong. It’s wrong when the left does it. It’s wrong when the right does it. It’s wrong when chunky LatinX women do it. It should be wrong and condemned by all. Use your words like an adult not threats like a childish thug

With the democrats words aren't enough but yeah I know it's wrong, but it's also hilarious. Karma's a bitch. 😂

Would I ever do this myself? No. I would risk prison for a lot of different things but not this one. Do I still think that she deserved it? Absolutely.
Obviously an extremist of some sort , probably a pro-life whack job. Wouldn't put anything past them , they've even bombed and murdered people.

Forum List

Back