Kamala Harris Motorcade Vandalized

Look at the irony in that response.
If you ever have a candidate that all the far-right hatred groups support that should tell you something. trump not only got their support at the ballot box , he encouraged their wrath on the Capitol.

Smart people did look at the results. A nation more dysfunctional than ever , a nation in more danger than ever ,a people divided to the point where they are calling people on the opposite side of the political spectrum the enemy. Hate crimes at an all time high. Etc. etc. Yes , money is important but not when it undermines everything we hold true as American values. That's why trump was voted out , betrayal of those values.
Trump was voted out because COVID gave the Democrats an excuse to dishonorably change the rules sufficiently to win an election. End of story.

Trump was voted out because COVID gave the Democrats an excuse to dishonorably change the rules sufficiently to win an election. End of story.
trump dishonored himself with all his shenanigans and carnie tricks. He did it all by his lonesome ( Stone's insane influence discounted ).

trump dishonored himself with all his shenanigans and carnie tricks. He did it all by his lonesome ( Stone's insane influence discounted ).
There's nobody more prejudiced or brainwashed that somebody completely dedicated to TDS and PPD

There's nobody more prejudiced or brainwashed that somebody completely dedicated to TDS and PPD
The people who have TDS are the trump followers blind to who and what he is and represents. It's not good and definitely not healthy.

You assume a lot , could be a libertarian , a green party member ,etc. or simply an Independent like me.

I assume nothing. I am very much aware of the alternatives to being affiliated with one of the two dominate parties.

I was mocking the thought process of the MAGA crowd which says, essentially, if you don't support P01135809 without reservation you must be a Democrat. There are examples of this on this board every day. I myself have been labeled as such (inaccurately I might add) because I do not worship at the alter of Trump.

I assume nothing. I am very much aware of the alternatives to being affiliated with one of the two dominate parties.

I was mocking the thought process of the MAGA crowd which says, essentially, if you don't support P01135809 without reservation you must be a Democrat. There are examples of this on this board every day. I myself have been labeled as such (inaccurately I might add) because I do not worship at the alter of Trump.
And if you don't support trump you are the enemy and unpatriotic. When in fact to support any single person above the Constitution is unpatriotic. Our Constitution is what makes America great.

Forum List

Back