Kamala Harris Motorcade Vandalized

Shit on a republican politician and get released with a warning. Attack a democrat and face 20 years in the klink.
You obviously didn't read the article. The Vice President was the target. Attacking a high public official has stiff penalties plus the woman put 8 Phoenix police officers in danger. Here in Nebraska penalties are doubled if you attack a police officer. That alone is 16 times the penalty.

Would I ever do this myself? No. I would risk prison for a lot of different things but not this one. Do I still think that she deserved it? Absolutely.

I have to disagree with you on this one Road Runner. The vandal behaved badly, accomplished nothing but providing the left valid ammunition to accuse and bash those on the right. We Patriots/MAGAs/Republicans/libertarians (little L)/classical liberals should never ever condone any form of malicious vandalism or unwarranted violence if we want a better America than what the left thinks is okay.

I have to disagree with you on this one Road Runner. The vandal behaved badly, accomplished nothing but providing the left valid ammunition to accuse and bash those on the right. We Patriots/MAGAs/Republicans/libertarians (little L)/classical liberals should never ever condone any form of malicious vandalism or unwarranted violence if we want a better America than what the left thinks is okay.

The truth is they can get away with it and they can't. Words aren't enough anymore. They just won't listen. So what else are we supposed to do?

The truth is they can get away with it and they can't. Words aren't enough anymore. They just won't listen. So what else are we supposed to do?
We are supposed to unify, support the MAGA agenda with one voice, and beat them at the ballot box. People like this vandal take attention away from that and make it into something ugly and destructive. All those on the right should condemn such tactics because it hurts us all and helps nothing.

The same would be true of any extremist , right or left. Unacceptable.

We are supposed to unify, support the MAGA agenda with one voice, and beat them at the ballot box. People like this vandal take attention away from that and make it into something ugly and destructive. All those on the right should condemn such tactics because it hurts us all and helps nothing.

You're a whole lot better of a person than I am.

Most importantly to condemn it because it is wrong , represents the worst of US.

Without even reading it trump told his followers to vote down the immigration bill, and they did before they got to read it. Who's not listening ?

Without even reading it trump told his followers to vote down the immigration bill, and they did before they got to read it. Who's not listening ?
How do you know he didn't read it? How do you know he wasn't fully briefed by the content and knew that it would not only not fix the problem we have with millions of illegals invading the country but would have made much of that legally permanent? No honorable American could support that bill or what was being proposed before it was actually formed into a bill.

I doubt that. Just older and maybe a bit wiser due to long experience. :)
No...just Far more delusional. You seem to believe your own bullshit. The OP knows she is full of shit.

A week ago, you were (of course) stating that the president should have full immunity from any crime they commit while in office. Now you’re saying that crime is “out of bounds”.

Again....you’re full of shit lady. RR knows she is trash but still posts garbage to garner the attention on line she can’t attain in real life. It’s sad but it’s more sill/sad that you walk around in a complete bubble of self-inflicted ignorance .

How do you know he didn't read it? How do you know he wasn't fully briefed by the content
He is no longer privy to the workings of government. He hasn't been in office for more than 3 years. Why would he be briefed on it , were you or any other private citizen for that matter. Plus the republicans in the house wanted to read it before it got out of the Senate but that didn't happen either.

No...just Far more delusional. You seem to believe your own bullshit. The OP knows she is full of shit.

A week ago, you were (of course) stating that the president should have full immunity from any crime they commit while in office. Now you’re saying that crime is “out of bounds”.

Again....you’re full of shit lady. RR knows she is trash but still posts garbage to garner the attention on line she can’t attain in real life. It’s sad but it’s more sill/sad that you walk around in a complete bubble of self-inflicted ignorance .
Remember this is an opinion board , one does not have to speak the truth , they just have to voice an opinion.

He is no longer privy to the workings of government. He hasn't been in office for more than 3 years. Why would he be briefed on it , were you or any other private citizen for that matter. Plus the republicans in the house wanted to read it before it got out of the Senate but that didn't happen either.
He is in close contact with many members of Congress who knew full well what was being proposed in that bill. He doesn't ever make decisions in a vacuum.

He is in close contact with many members of Congress who knew full well what was being proposed in that bill. He doesn't ever make decisions in a vacuum.
This decision was made in one very big one - his EGO.

Would I ever do this myself? No. I would risk prison for a lot of different things but not this one. Do I still think that she deserved it? Absolutely.

Another day, another Red Hat jailed for not obeying the rule of law.

Voting on separate bills instead of loading one with all the money for overseas operations is what Republicans were asking for. Also, there was at least one discrepancy in the Senate legislation tying the hands of the next President for a year on immigration or face impeachment from reports..

Forum List

Back