Just Why Has Security Video Not Been Released?

Another briefing and no video. And the FBI essentially said FO. We are not telling anything yet everything in the Russian investigation is leaked by FBI source routinely

-Geaux

You see? that's how people begin to think what is going on here!

Why not release the video and be done with it?

What's the problem? why the secret??

Another briefing and no video. And the FBI essentially said FO. We are not telling anything yet everything in the Russian investigation is leaked by FBI source routinely

-Geaux

And how they comment this dude had attention to detail, wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, yet did not turn on any of the multiple cameras set-up in the room to record the carnage? That doesn't pass the smell test

-Geaux

-Geaux

And how they comment this dude had attention to detail, wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, yet did not turn on any of the multiple cameras set-up in the room to record the carnage? That doesn't pass the smell test

-Geaux

Agree.

It doesn't pass the test.

And then they wonder why people have difficulties believing the official version.:dunno:

-Geaux
According to some "news sources" they found some type of letter on a desk in the room.

CNN just reported authorities are saying Paddock took all the weapons up to the room himself based on security camera coverage. If so, why have we not seen these videos? I want to see him making the trips to eliminate other scenarios

-Geaux
You would see him walking through the lobby carrying a suitcase.

Now, if we had cameras in the guestrooms, they would have shown everything.
And we would be suing their asses off. But I'm with the op, I need cameras showing the op carrying indiscriminate luggage! If his luggage is checkered? Guilty as fuck!

So...

has the video been released yet?

has it?

the video of the gunman carrying his huge arsenal to the room??

the video of the comings and goings of Paddock ?

Why is this also being hidden from the people?

GOD! this reeks to high heaven!...and the more time passes the more rotten it gets! :mad-61:

Maybe because there is no reason law enforcement needs to release those kinds of things to the public during an ongoing investigation? Is there some sort of legal requirement for evidence to be available to the public during an investigation?

I don't see why not. After San Bern we had coverage quickly. The question of how he got the weapons in the hotel is a pressing issue. The video would clearly rule out other questions

-Geaux
we as a society already make guesses n demand action off fractional evidence. why in the world would they add fuel to therorists fires. we are NOT investigators.

So...

has it?

GOD! this reeks to high heaven!...and the more time passes the more rotten it gets! :mad-61:

Oh no! You haven't seen video evidence released to the media 3 days after the worst mass shooting in modern US history! It must mean it's being hidden from you for nefarious reasons, right? I mean, there's no possible reason for law enforcement not to disseminate any evidence as widely as possible, is there?

:eusa_whistle:

So...

has it?

skye: one of those kids in the family car that whines every five minutes: Daddy, are we there yet?

So...

has it?

skye: one of those kids in the family car that whines every five minutes: Daddy, are we there yet?

paperview:

I don't see why not. After San Bern we had coverage quickly. The question of how he got the weapons in the hotel is a pressing issue. The video would clearly rule out other questions

-Geaux
If you stay at the Golden Gate when it's hosting an archery tournament you will see dozens of archers wheeling large equipment trunks in and out, trunks containing target bows, arrows, stands, spotting scopes, tripods, clothing, etc. It's not unusual and no one pays attention to it, which I suppose is the same at other hotels where long-terms guests arrive and depart with trunks.

Think I'll dig my thread up showing the receipt that proved (2) people were in the room days before the reported shooters check-in. The usual suspects here at USMB were quick to discount it, and the mods even moved it the Conspiracy Forum

And it turned out to be true. meh

-Geaux

Think I'll dig my thread up showing the receipt that proved (2) people were in the room days before the reported shooters check-in. The usual suspects here at USMB were quick to discount it, and the mods even moved it the Conspiracy Forum

And it turned out to be true. meh

-Geaux

People who doubt that conspiracies can exist, unless the opposing party does it, or the useful idiots of the Establishment and obscures the tracks for them.

We now know that Oswald had help too, but that is also ignored.

-Geaux

Why don't they release the video of the Texas church.....I understand they always video'd their services.

Forum List

Back