Just Why Has Security Video Not Been Released?

Still no video. They had best come up with one that shows him having assistance. Holding back to keep from tipping someone off. Not sure thats the case. Release the video of the dozens of trips up and down to his car.

Up and down

-Geaux

Still no video. They had best come up with one that shows him having assistance. Holding back to keep from tipping someone off. Not sure thats the case. Release the video of the dozens of trips up and down to his car.

Up and down

-Geaux

:lol:

Why would it take "dozens of trips"?

I own around 10 long guns, and I can fit them all into 2 large suitcases, plus maybe a golf bag for the 30.06.

Up and down

-Geaux

I own around 10 long guns, and I can fit them all into 2 large suitcases, plus maybe a golf bag for the 30.06.

But he had 5x that

And thousands of rounds of ammo, bipods etc....

Unlike Benghazi, there is a video here, and I and many, many more want to see it

-Geaux

CNN just reported authorities are saying Paddock took all the weapons up to the room himself based on security camera coverage. If so, why have we not seen these videos? I want to see him making the trips to eliminate other scenarios

-Geaux

I want to see that video.
They're auditioning for it now....it will be released in about a week.

CNN just reported authorities are saying Paddock took all the weapons up to the room himself based on security camera coverage. If so, why have we not seen these videos? I want to see him making the trips to eliminate other scenarios

-Geaux

Are you the person delegated to eliminate other scenarios?

He is rich. He would pull up in a car. They would TAKE any and all luggage up to the room. Maybe he went in/out each day? They would also park any car Valet style. He is not going to lug anything anywhere anytime.

I doubt he was sneaking up the back stairway 32 floors carrying 400lbs per trip. Or paying employees to secretly work with him. I agree that he could somehow pack all of it and go in/out as many times as he thought he could get away with. It could be done. $20-$100 tip each time? The whole city runs on Cash. That is all.

-Geaux

I couldn't agree more!

Shame on them!

-Geaux

I couldn't agree more!

Shame on them!

Who is it that should be ashamed for doing something for which you have no evidence?

-Geaux

Are you the person delegated to eliminate other scenarios?

Yes

-Geaux

If that's the case, someone should be in touch with you shortly with the evidence that you need.

-Geaux

I couldn't agree more!

Shame on them!

Who is it that should be ashamed for doing something for which you have no evidence?
Do believe reality only exists when you receive evidence of its existence?

-Geaux

I couldn't agree more!

Shame on them!

-Geaux

Someone working at the hotel could have just as easily planted them there. But I think he was staying there for quite a few days

-Geaux

I couldn't agree more!

Shame on them!

Do believe reality only exists when you receive evidence of its existence?

Outside of some odd quantum mechanics discussions, no. ;)

Do you believe the reality of something exists because you believe it without any evidence?

I thought about the scenario of someone else right after it happened, but it is doubtful now.

It would mean the Las Vegas Police being in on it too, which is highly doubtful, and the reasons would be just as ridiculous.

Hearken back to the Malheur Refuge "occupation"....

After the murder of Finicum in a back road ambush, the fbi *leaked* photos of alleged stockpiles of rifles and video of marksmanship classes being taught on the refuge grounds.

Upon the acquital of the occupants the feds acknowledged that in fact all the guns but two actually belonged and were brought to the refuge by federal *agents*. And the person giving *lessons* was, coincidentally, also an agent.
We need to eliminate the fbi. By any means necessary.

He is rich. He would pull up in a car. They would TAKE any and all luggage up to the room. Maybe he went in/out each day? They would also park any car Valet style. He is not going to lug anything anywhere anytime.

I doubt he was sneaking up the back stairway 32 floors carrying 400lbs per trip. Or paying employees to secretly work with him. I agree that he could somehow pack all of it and go in/out as many times as he thought he could get away with. It could be done. $20-$100 tip each time? The whole city runs on Cash. That is all.
Exactly. Looks like some of these people haven't checked luggage upon arrival at a hotel. He could have literally given the porter like ten big bags and they would taken them all up for him. Tip is recommended, especially in Vegas.

Up and down

-Geaux

Between their paranoia & CT-driven overactive imaginations, you really get a feel for how deeply sheltered lives some of these people live.

-Geaux

I couldn't agree more!

Shame on them!

Body like that?! Nothing to be ashamed of!

Another briefing and no video. And the FBI essentially said FO. We are not telling anything yet everything in the Russian investigation is leaked by FBI source routinely

-Geaux

Forum List

Back