Unless I am missing something... there is no list of mods currently online?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Didn't it use to be?
That is pretty much par for the course for larger forums.
Also - just my opinion, mods should not be able to have their profile private.
This is beneficial to everyone, including mods.
A person can make a report, get pissed off because 30 minutes went by and no one is doing anything... the horror.. when it may be that there has been no mod online for longer than that. So mods would get less complaints about not doing their job fast enough, and people could see there is no mod online so that is why.
Just sayin.

Didn't it use to be?
That is pretty much par for the course for larger forums.
Also - just my opinion, mods should not be able to have their profile private.
This is beneficial to everyone, including mods.
A person can make a report, get pissed off because 30 minutes went by and no one is doing anything... the horror.. when it may be that there has been no mod online for longer than that. So mods would get less complaints about not doing their job fast enough, and people could see there is no mod online so that is why.
Just sayin.
Don't think you can just whip it out.

and here i am trying not to be rude ....like i have had guest in years
Grumpy doesn't let you have friends over? No sacrificial chillun?

Err.. you do realize family are guests, right?

Not the kind your..daughter could say "Alright motherfuckers, time to go!" to, but whatever. :dunno:

Interestingly, she was a pretty good barmaid. Go figure. :dunno:

i dont care much for people...they seem to upset my dogs...i like my dogs...i have very little family..most are dead by now and those living arent the nicest people in the world...i prefer my cats...i can count on one hand how many people have been in my house in the last 3 year or so

plus we just put onions in the dehydrator on the porch...no one is coming over soon...we are debating drying corn but hell that would be such a sticky mess

i dont care much for people...they seem to upset my dogs...i like my dogs...i have very little family..most are dead by now and those living arent the nicest people in the world...i prefer my cats...i can count on one hand how many people have been in my house in the last 3 year or so

plus we just put onions in the dehydrator on the porch...no one is coming over soon...we are debating drying corn but hell that would be such a sticky mess
It probably keeps the critters away, too.

Forum List

Back