Are we now permitted to directly accuse other posters of being criminals?

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2021
I don't mean the old "You sound just like a...," but rather statements like "you are a rapist" or "you are a felon" or "I know you beat your wife" - direct claims that another poster has committed a crime rather than the "clever" hints that some posters use to skirt the rule.

Are these okay now, or are these still not permitted?

Thank you! :)

I don't mean the old "You sound just like a...," but rather statements like "you are a rapist" or "you are a felon" or "I know you beat your wife" - direct claims that another poster has committed a crime rather than the "clever" hints that some posters use to skirt the rule.

I think when the Marxists, started calling President Trump worse than Adolf Hitler, that opened pandora's box for insults.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me.

Precious snowflakes just doesnt understand that epic statement.

Forum Rules state:
  • No accusations of other members relating to bestiality, grooming, or pedophilia. If you suspect a forum member is involved with grooming and/or pedophilia, DM the mods with your suspicions and evidence.

Could u plz return all the money u stole from me

tia

Forum Rules state:
  • No accusations of other members relating to bestiality, grooming, or pedophilia. If you suspect a forum member is involved with grooming and/or pedophilia, DM the mods with your suspicions and evidence.
Interesting - thank you!

So it's a platform violation, but not a forum violation.

You might want to review the platform rules and incorporate those rules, or at least those - as with defamation - that would create clear legal issues.

I incorrectly assumed this had been done.

Last edited:
No - that's just opinion.

Well, it is my opinion that most Democrat Voters would love to get their hands on unaccompanied children, just to have a little fun with.

Could u plz return all the money u stole from me

tia
The above is a XenForo platform violation:

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

Well, it is my opinion that most Democrat Voters would love to get their hands on unaccompanied children, just to have a little fun with.
Again, the above is opinion, so fine.

I think when the Marxists, started calling President Trump worse than Adolf Hitler, that opened pandora's box for insults.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me.

Precious snowflakes just doesnt understand that epic statement.
I don`t recall anyone calling Trump worse than Hitler. Why do you Trump Humpers lie so much? Because your boss does it is no excuse.

Normally on forums, you're supposed to attack/address the arguement and not the poster. On USMB, that goes out of the window about 50 times every second.

Forum List

Back