Just saw some people with masks on today

They IDENTIFY by their masks.

I made a shitload of money selling overpriced masks to leftist losers, and I got my blows in by printing very subtle right-wing slogans on the fabric I used. Once you knew what you were looking at, it was quite obvious.

Never got a single one of them returned.

No, you did not.

Why don't you have your local surgeon go mutilate the genitals of a child, cuz that is what you Lefties have done to the medical establishment.

Again, no accountability for what they did to Chloe. But this is what happens when you place your 100% in anyone, no matter how many degrees they have. Never stop questioning anyone.

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

Explain how someone wearing a mask impacts my life.
Well, it makes you insecure and worried that maybe they know something you don't. And that makes you feel stupid so you get angry at them for making you feel stupid. And Fox News tells you that you're right to feel angry because its all a deep state plot to replace you with brown people.

Any questions?

Well, it makes you insecure and worried that maybe they know something you don't. And that makes you feel stupid so you get angry at them for making you feel stupid. And Fox News tells you that you're right to feel angry because its all a deep state plot to replace you with brown people.

Any questions?

much makes more sense now o_O

Mrs MO has had long Covid for almost three years straight.

She got Covid in March 2020 and had long Covid for 11 month. In November 2022 she went to the dentist and got long Covid again, which she is still suffering from today.

So yeah...I mask up when I'm home.

Feel free to say something to me about it...or cough intensionally next to me.

I'm not the least bit sick...and I'll be more than happy to have as long a discussion about it as you can stand.
God be with your wife

Mkay.

Seriously. See a shrink. You've gone full retard and you're stuck there.
LMAO......No......I'm a realist.

people that call themselves names like dblack, or Superbadbrother, are usually racists.

It doesn't become really evident till they start posting racist comments and starting threads about racism every chance they get.

The only difference between a black supremacist and a white supremacist is skin color.

Forum List

Back