Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Okay my fellow MAGAs and law abiding citizens. Should they be given the treatment like Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett got outside their homes by radical leftists? They've been identified. They've committed treachery!

colorado-democrats.jpeg

Okay my fellow MAGAs and law abiding citizens. Should they be given the treatment like Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett got outside their homes by radical leftists? They've been identified. They've committed treachery!

colorado-democrats.jpeg

What do you think? Should they be tormented outside their homes?

No, they shouldn’t. The proper place to petition your government, state, or federal, for the redress of grievances, is AT the government, not at their homes. In other words, picket the courthouse…but their homes should be off limits.

Besides, their neighbors shouldn’t have to suffer a mob shouting for hours on end because of something a judge did.

No, I think it should go through the appeals process and work through the system legally. Protesting outside of someone’s home isn’t killed going to have any affect other than to galvanize them.

I understand playing the lefts game the same as they do, but not at someone’s house…

If they follow the constitution, this should be overturned easily ..

colorado-democrats.jpeg

Gee, do you also have their home addresses? Phone numbers? Names of family members? Shameful thread.

I know it will. They made it up, it's purely political. Nothing like the govt. BLUNTLY interfering with elections, don't you think. You know, what you accuse Trump of?

If Leftists say it's so, consider it a lie or confession.
It was a Supreme Court ruling. Over 200 pages. Did you read them? Sounds like you’re making a lazy dismissal calling it all Political

colorado-democrats.jpeg

They followed the law and the constitution. IS that a crime now?

It was a Supreme Court ruling. Over 200 pages. Did you read them? Sounds like you’re making a lazy dismissal calling it all Political
200 pages can't paper over the fact that he hasn't even been charged with insurrection, let alone convicted.

Punish first, then let the law shake it all out, right uncle Josef?

Democrats OWN Colorado. I was shocked to learn Denver was a sanctuary city in the early 2000's WITHOUT asking, NO notifications nor did they ask our permission. Long story short, I found out by going to the local INS office. Not because I was informed by Democrats or the media. Democrats are like that. This is how democrats act, they are Machiavellian manipulative charming liars that usurp all power, and pretend its for the good. The Democratic party has to go.

200 pages can't paper over the fact that he hasn't even been charged with insurrection, let alone convicted.

Punish first, then let the law shake it all out, right uncle Josef?
Does somebody need to be convicted of insurrection for the amendment to apply to them? I don’t think that how the amendment is written. Where would they need to be charged and convicted?

Forum List

Back