Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

I get it. You guys have an automated response to blame Trump and only Trump for everything that ever happens. Did you read the memo?? Are you calling the commander of the DCNG a liar?

They had it all planned out in advance, including the triggers to send the QRF that was standing by at the Armory and the guards stationed at traffic control points with full riot kit in their cars.

"During the 2:30PM conference call, Chief Sund of the USCP pleaded for the immediate support of the D.C. National Guard at the U.S. Capitol as the security perimeter at the Capitol was being breached at that very moment. Chief Contee reinforced Chief Sund’s request. Chief Contee asked Chief Sund aloud if he was requesting immediate D.C. National Guard support at the Capitol. Chief Sund replied “Yes”. Chief Contee then asked LTG Piatt if the D.C. Guard would be sent to the Capitol. LTG Piatt stated that it would not be his best military advice to recommend to the Secretary of the Army that the D.C. National Guard be allowed to deploy to the Capitol at that time. LTG Piatt stated that the presence of uniformed military personnel could inflame the situation and that the police were best suited to handle the situation. Both LTGs Piatt and Flynn stated that the optics of having uniformed military personnel deployed to the U.S. Capitol would not be good."

And it went downhill from there. So why did the Pentagon shut down the DCNG response?

Their explanation that they had to "create a plan" to deploy the DCNG in the midst of an ongoing riot defies all rational thought. That is what the DCNG does, and they already had it planned out.

And to whom did Piatt and Flynn report?

I get it. You guys have an automated response to blame Trump and only Trump for everything that ever happens. Did you read the memo?? Are you calling the commander of the DCNG a liar?

They had it all planned out in advance, including the triggers to send the QRF that was standing by at the Armory and the guards stationed at traffic control points with full riot kit in their cars.

"During the 2:30PM conference call, Chief Sund of the USCP pleaded for the immediate support of the D.C. National Guard at the U.S. Capitol as the security perimeter at the Capitol was being breached at that very moment. Chief Contee reinforced Chief Sund’s request. Chief Contee asked Chief Sund aloud if he was requesting immediate D.C. National Guard support at the Capitol. Chief Sund replied “Yes”. Chief Contee then asked LTG Piatt if the D.C. Guard would be sent to the Capitol. LTG Piatt stated that it would not be his best military advice to recommend to the Secretary of the Army that the D.C. National Guard be allowed to deploy to the Capitol at that time. LTG Piatt stated that the presence of uniformed military personnel could inflame the situation and that the police were best suited to handle the situation. Both LTGs Piatt and Flynn stated that the optics of having uniformed military personnel deployed to the U.S. Capitol would not be good."

And it went downhill from there. So why did the Pentagon shut down the DCNG response?

Their explanation that they had to "create a plan" to deploy the DCNG in the midst of an ongoing riot defies all rational thought. That is what the DCNG does, and they already had it planned out.
Trump was the chief executive and CiC. Responsibility rests 100% with him.

And to whom did Piatt and Flynn report?
Trump was the chief executive and CiC. Responsibility rests 100% with him.
Lol. Hey, no worries. I can tell this does not compute with you two.

If you think it's okay for the Pentagon to stand down the DCNG, who were standing by and ready to go, and the proper requests were made by the USCP and DCMP, what can I say?

I guess it was okay for them to stand down... :cuckoo:

Lol. Hey, no worries. I can tell this does not compute with you two.

If you think it's okay for the Pentagon to stand down the DCNG, who were standing by and ready to go, and the proper requests were made by the USCP and DCMP, what can I say?

I guess it was okay for them to stand down... :cuckoo:

No one said it was OK. Just pointing out who's responsible for it taking several hours to deploy the DCNG.

No one said it was OK. Just pointing out who's responsible for it taking several hours to deploy the DCNG.
Of course you were.

Pay no attention to the people who were tasked with the job. They have no clue what they're talking about... :icon_rolleyes:

Of course you were.

Pay no attention to the people who were tasked with the job. They have no clue what they're talking about... :icon_rolleyes:

LOL

The people tasked with that job were appointed by, and serving, Trump.

The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army. The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.

This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army.
Oh look! The very people who ordered the DCNG to stand down!

No really, it's good Faun. No explanations needed. I'm just relieved to know the Pentagon is ready to pull the trigger on a 3-hour conference if things get dicey.

The commander of the DCNG probably didn't know he was supposed to call Trump direct. I hope they tell his successor.

Oh look! The very people who ordered the DCNG to stand down!

No really, it's good Faun. No explanations needed. I'm just relieved to know the Pentagon is ready to pull the trigger on a 3-hour conference if things get dicey.

The commander of the DCNG probably didn't know he was supposed to call Trump direct. I hope they tell his successor.

He wasn't suoposed to call Trump. Trump was supposed to have his Army Secretary call him.

He didn't. That's on Trump, no one else.

He wasn't suoposed to call Trump. Trump was supposed to have his Army Secretary call him.

He didn't. That's on Trump, no one else.
Really? Who undesignated the authority to activate the DCNG from the SecDef and the Secretary of the Army?

Okay my fellow MAGAs and law abiding citizens. Should they be given the treatment like Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett got outside their homes by radical leftists? They've been identified. They've committed treachery!

colorado-democrats.jpeg

Nah, we're not leftist shitlords. Now if things go FUBAR, fuck 'em.

Really? Who undesignated the authority to activate the DCNG from the SecDef and the Secretary of the Army?

How many times need I repeat this...?

The Army Secretary had the authority to call up the DCNG. Had he done that, no one could have stopped them from deploying.

The Army Secretary had the authority to call up the DCNG. Had he done that, no one could have stopped them from deploying.
If Pence had done his job there would have been no need for additional law enforcement.

No, you said it was Trump's responsibility to have the Army Secretary activate the DCNG.

"He wasn't suoposed to call Trump. Trump was supposed to have his Army Secretary call him.

He didn't. That's on Trump, no one else."

Read the memo or don't- I could give a shit. "not activated". Christ.

They were told to stand down.

I'm finished. This is ridiculous.

Getting the fraudulent votes thrown out.

That's not a VP's job. Their job is to "open all the certificates" so they can be counted.

Are you even American? You seem to be too stupid not to know what the Constitution states a VP's responsibility is.

Temporarily pause the certification of the election to check for irregularities.

That's not what the Constitution says a VP can do. And the rightwing had 2 months to do that and couldn't. Not even Trump, who hired two independent research groups to find those purported irregularities, could find them.

The only thing the Constitution says about the VP's role in certifying an election is to "open all the certificates" so they can be counted.

No, you said it was Trump's responsibility to have the Army Secretary activate the DCNG.

"He wasn't suoposed to call Trump. Trump was supposed to have his Army Secretary call him.

He didn't. That's on Trump, no one else."

Read the memo or don't- I could give a shit. "not activated". Christ.

They were told to stand down.

I'm finished. This is ridiculous.

They were not told to stand down. No one gave them any such stand down order. It was up to the Army Secretary to call them up and he didn't. You never did answer. Who was the Commander-in-Chief of the Army? How the fuck do you give him a pass? Trump's own Secretary of the Army. The one person delegated the authority, by the office of the president, to call up the DCNG.

Forum List

Back