Just saw some people with masks on today

Mrs MO has had long Covid for almost three years straight.

She got Covid in March 2020 and has long Covid for 11 month. In November 2022 she went to the dentist and got long Covid again, which she is still suffering from today.

So yeah...I mask up when I'm home.

Feel free to say something to me about it...or cough intensionally next to me.

I'm not the least bit sick...and I'll be more than happy to have as long a discussion about it as you can stand.
So, you still believe the masks work?

Also, do you still believe the vaccines work?

She got Covid in March 2020 and has long Covid for 11 month. In November 2022 she went to the dentist and got long Covid again, which she is still suffering from today.

I'm not the least bit sick...and I'll be more than happy to have as long a discussion about it as you can stand.
You're the rare exception, who isn't traipsing around Costco with a face diaper that's grey from use.

On planes when they are on the ground, generally yes. When they are in the air? Not so much lately because I can feel the air circulating and moving. But I've been on some grounded planes where there is nothing moving..but you can hear the sound of the obviously sick person next to you with their labored breathing and coughing. :) Out and about in general...haven't worn a mask regularly since late summer, 2020. Again, always assess the situation. Got my last vaccine with my yearly flu shot. Just like I would expect to get every year when I go for a physical.

There are people who wear masks because they want to. Some wear them out because they are actually sick and don't want to chance passing it on to other people. How completely respectful, huh? :)
I don't why it bothers you "patriots" so much. To each their own.
You do realize that medical staff use a different mask that what the public uses to help protect them from a virus, right?

The typical surgical mask does little but has some benefit that some of the pubic wears, but the cloth masks are 100% worthless.

Even so, wearing a cloth mask was considered acceptable under Fauci.

No one wore the masks that actually protect people in hospitals.

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

Just out of curiosity, how many people here still mask up and/or get the jab?
They must have seen you nearby. It's that lingering smell.

She got Covid in March 2020 and had long Covid for 11 month. In November 2022 she went to the dentist and got long Covid again, which she is still suffering from today.

Sorry to hear

Yea, the Covid virus was nasty. I don't dispute that. It was so nasty, it's obvious it was a man-made biological weapon.

Unfortunately, Fauci helped fund the lab in China that produced it but will never be held accountable for it.

This is the same guy that first told you that you did not need a mask, then told you that you did need a mask, and then told you to double
mask.

Fauci even admitted to lying about not needing a mask later on because he said he was trying to save masks for hospitals.

Otherwise, he would have to admit to being wrong about not needing them, but admitting you are wrong about anything is something someone like Fauci is incapable of. He would rather be known as a liar, especially when no one is there to hold him to account for it.

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

Their wearing of a mask affects you not at all, not one iota.

If it makes them feel better, more comfortable, why care? Why comment? Why feel sorry for them? Do you feel sorry for someone who finds strength and comfort in the faith? It's obvious you feel superior to them, isn't that enough?

Yep. And you idiots just keep whining about it. Like it's some sort of badge of honor. You want to wear a mask? Be my guest. I don't let it affect me. Some people, just can't mind their own business. Especially on airplanes. I miss the old days when most people would just mind their own business. :)
Pointing out that leftist loons are stupid isn't "whining" dummy. It is pointing out an easy way to spot them, so they can be avoided.

Mental midgets, such as yourself, are best avoided. You do stupid things.

You do realize that medical staff use a different mask that what the public uses to help protect them from a virus, right?

The typical surgical mask does little but has some benefit that some of the pubic wears, but the cloth masks are 100% worthless.

Even so, wearing a cloth mask was considered acceptable under Fauci.

No one wore the masks that actually protect people in hospitals.
Information during a fast moving pandemic changes quickly. That's just life. Eventually, guidance is altered. The medical staff I saw in a hospital recently wore face hugging N95 masks.
When I do wear them, I put a nice blue cloth mask (with a small American flag) over the N95 or KN95 because I don't want to look like a doctor, or a drywaller. :)

Sorry to hear

Yea, the Covid virus was nasty. I don't dispute that. It was so nasty, it's obvious it was a man-made biological weapon.

Unfortunately, Fauci helped fund the lab in China that produced it but will never be held accountable for it.

This is the same guy that first told you that you did not need a mask, then told you that you did need a mask, and then told you to double mask.
And you still don’t have any self awareness.

Pointing out that leftist loons are stupid isn't "whining" dummy. It is pointing out an easy way to spot them, so they can be avoided.

Mental midgets, such as yourself, are best avoided. You do stupid things.
It's whining. And at times that I've seen, it's downright direct and belligerent to the person wearing the mask. You just and righteous believers just can't mind your own f'ing business and let people alone if it doesn't affect you.
Here's a tip shithead, no gives a rat's ass about your opinion or your beliefs. Keep it to yourself and keep on steppin! :)

Someone should be able to admit that both sides over reacted, due too turning the virus into a political fight instead of a medical one.
Overreacted? Is it an over reaction to not want a vaccine that has been sped through the medical establishment and forced on a populace that had severe reactions to the jab you then were not able to tell anyone about because Biden was censoring you on Twitter?

Do you know how many people died from myocarditis, for example?

Myocarditis was so bad in young men in Europe from the jab that they stopped giving it to them.

But Fauci and the US ignored it all which is medical malpractice that led to the deaths of untold numbers of people.

1713115125559.png

Imagine, if you will, a world where you are mandated to get a jab to survive, then get it, then terrible things happen to you or your loved one that may even die from it.

But then, you are not only denied compensation for your loss or medical problems, you are not allowed to tell a soul about it because you are censored from doing so.

Overreaction my ass.

Overreacted? Is it an over reaction to not want a vaccine that has been sped through the medical establishment and forced on a populace that had severe reactions to the jab you then were not able to tell anyone about because Biden was censoring you on Twitter?

Do you know how many people died from myocarditis, for example?

Myocarditis was so bad in young men in Europe from the jab that they stopped giving it to them.

But Fauci and the US ignored it all which is medical malpractice that led to the deaths of untold numbers of people.

View attachment 932090

Imagine, if you will, a world where you are mandated to get a jab to survive, then get it, then terrible things happen to you or your loved one that may even die from it.

But then, you are not only denied compensation for your loss or medical problems, you are not allowed to tell a soul about it.

Overreaction my ass.
Yeah, you might want to hold the phone on the whole myocarditis thing.
As in a pandemic and its aftermath, information is updated and recommendations change.

Maybe it’s just a fashion statement?

Forum List

Back