Just my opinion: God is working His plan.

I've always said, i would rather have my faith in God, believe in Him and what His word (the Bible) tells me and end up being wrong at the end...than to NOT believe at all, and then being wrong in the end!

So you believe in god just in case? I think any god worth his salt would see right through that insincerity.

Pascal's Wager

No, i'm not choosing to believe in God just in case. Actually i never had much to do with him until about the last 10-15 yrs. But so much has happened to me in that time that the only answer to how i got through it is God. I've had miracles happen, no other answer! I study prophesy...things that are happened to & in our world now is all written in the Bible.
I'm just saying because i believe in God and His Word, i have something to look forward to. I'm not afraid of death...if i end up food for the worms, then i do. But at least i'm not spending my life thinking this is all there is, i don't believe that at all.

No, you're wasting your life preparing for an afterlife that will never come.

Radical religious right has actually only begun to change to radical religious left. No different. Instead of Christian it is going to be muslim.

Truth be knownm, I see it as God having grabbed the reigns, and allowing the modern day Judas to drive us into the events that will set the scene for the return of the Messiah. Yes, there is a radical change. I for one will be looking to discover where God wants me to be in the process. I will likely not be comfortable, but only for a while.

God is actually in charge, and I am watching as He begins to show that awesome power.

you're enough to make someone NOT believe in G-d....

cause no G-d I could get behind is as wacked as you.

Judas was the banker. He sold out pretty easy. Didn't take much for him to do it either. Then he had regrets and remorse. But in his mind he knew he could not take back what he had done. Sound familiar?

Doomsday prophecies have been repeated since human history, and they never happen. Unless every country makes nukes, there is no chance of all humans dying off.

Where did I say that all humans were going to be "dying off"?
It is a little dooms dayish, I suppose, but look at what Obama is doing! He is wrecking everything that America has ever taken a stand for. He is a baby killer above all, and may soon be a nation killer.

... and? When Bush got presidency several churches claimed that was the sign. It changes every few years.

I have never heard anyone say that Bush's presidency was any kind of sign, or prophetic sign. can you give me a link?

Where did I say that all humans were going to be "dying off"?
It is a little dooms dayish, I suppose, but look at what Obama is doing! He is wrecking everything that America has ever taken a stand for. He is a baby killer above all, and may soon be a nation killer.

... and? When Bush got presidency several churches claimed that was the sign. It changes every few years.

I have never heard anyone say that Bush's presidency was any kind of sign, or prophetic sign. can you give me a link?

Why bother, there's several for Clinton to ... ignorance may be bliss but it's still ignorance.

Radical religious right has actually only begun to change to radical religious left. No different. Instead of Christian it is going to be muslim.

Truth be knownm, I see it as God having grabbed the reigns, and allowing the modern day Judas to drive us into the events that will set the scene for the return of the Messiah. Yes, there is a radical change. I for one will be looking to discover where God wants me to be in the process. I will likely not be comfortable, but only for a while.

God is actually in charge, and I am watching as He begins to show that awesome power.

If god is in charge then the change to Muslim control will be according to his plan? Do you people ever think about what you post before you post it?

Yes, you may not remember, there is a time when the anti-Christ will be in control. That is still God's plan, but His plan is for a greater authority to take over, and make things awesome for His people. You are the one who isn't thinking. Just because it looks like the muslims are in control, doesn't mean they are in charge of what the future holds. God is.

Last edited:

Why bother, there's several for Clinton to ... ignorance may be bliss but it's still ignorance.

Yup, why bother. It is a waste of good time to try to find that which is not there. That is why you won't bother.

If god is in charge then the change to Muslim control will be according to his plan? Do you people ever think about what you post before you post it?

Yes, you may not remember, there is a time when the anti-Christ will be in control. That is still God's plan, but His plan is for a greater authority to take over, and make things awesome for His people. You are the one who isn't thinking. Just because it looks like the muslims are in control, doesn't mean they are in charge of what the future holds. God is.

Oh, that makes perfect sense :cuckoo:

Yup, why bother. It is a waste of good time to try to find that which is not there. That is why you won't bother.

No, because zealots like you will deny any fact that threatens your weak faith no matter how much proof there is.

No, because zealots like you will deny any fact that threatens your weak faith no matter how much proof there is.

How can I deny it if you show me the news stories or links that show churches saying that Bush and/or Clinton were signs of the end times? You can't.

If you look hard enough, you can find a link claiming anything on the internet. What would be the point? It's almost always just someone pedaling propaganda or trying to sell you something.

You can find religious zealots proclaiming the end of days or Bush/Cheney apologists telling anyone willing to listen (and even those who aren't) how water boarding isn't really torture.
It's easy to find links to people claiming that the holocaust never happened or that the palestinians deserve everything that happens to them. The battle of the dueling links.

The internet has degenerated into something approaching worthlessness faster than TV or talk radio. Do a google search of almost any topic and you will get over a hundred thousand hits. Ninety nine percent of them are worthless junk posted by someone trying to sell you something or pedal their own version of truth.

So, what's the point of asking someone to post a link?

I believe it is time for all true believers, and even all people in general, to fix our eyes on what is happening in the middle east, with Obama smack-dab in the middle of it all.

It appears that Obama is the one selected to be the Judas for modern times. He is working very hard to set the world up for what will look like world peace, (although it sill be a forced "shut-your-mouth kind of peace). The world will have one world economy, government, and it will appear to be working, in the eyes of those who cannot see truth.

There will likely be what looks like a two state compromise in Israel, and while it will appear that this is done for the purpose of peace, the OIC will get full control, and then force compliance of all people. Some will rebel, be killed or tormented, or they will be imprisoned. (Heads will literally roll).

Christians, study the the "full armor of God," for that is what will prove to be the only real protection available. It is going to be a Spiritual armor, and it will hold firm against the evil one who will seem to be in charge.

The real one in charge will actually be God, for He will be working our the final scenes of life on earth. We will see Him do might works. It will be awesome for us to see, but the spiritually blind will not see it, or will rebuke it.

Are we ready? It is time.

This is just my views of what is happening, and how Obama is the one who is neing the Judas in it all. The world will be sold out to the devil this time.

Can you give a definite on the much rumored 'end of days' occurring in 2012, because seriously, if it's all going to end in a few years I'm going to start eating chocolate again. I mean . . . what the hell, right?

I have no idea when the end will come. The Rapture may be at any time, I don't have any reason to make specific plans for a departure time. We cannot know. Only God knows. All we can do is be ready.

you're enough to make someone NOT believe in G-d....

cause no G-d I could get behind is as wacked as you.

What a lovely display of tolerance and respect for another's way of life, or point of view. Of course if he were a gay person espousing all his beliefs of the gay lifestyle and its merrits, you'd be the first one here cheering him on. What happened to the so called liberal belief of tolerance and respect for those that are different than you, or believe different than you? How can you sit there and judge Smart and then act like you're better than religious conservatives because you supposedly don't 'judge' people. The hypocrisy on the liberal side of the aisle is astounding.

Last edited:
Almighty Lord is knowing everything,His plan is best for mankind.Hallelujah!!
Maccabees 7:35 "You have not yet escaped the judgment of the almighty and all-seeing God."
Chronicles 16:34 "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his kindness endures forever;"

Just my opinion: God is working His plan.

Remember, polio was part of "His" plan, but fortunately scientists saved most of those stricken.

God let those poor,sickness,holpless people happen on this earth,is because He would to let the rest to show their mercy and giving their help.A prefect world there is no virtue exist.

Forum List

Back