Just my opinion: God is working His plan.

Smartt33

Apr 7, 2009
USA
I believe it is time for all true believers, and even all people in general, to fix our eyes on what is happening in the middle east, with Obama smack-dab in the middle of it all.

It appears that Obama is the one selected to be the Judas for modern times. He is working very hard to set the world up for what will look like world peace, (although it sill be a forced "shut-your-mouth kind of peace). The world will have one world economy, government, and it will appear to be working, in the eyes of those who cannot see truth.

There will likely be what looks like a two state compromise in Israel, and while it will appear that this is done for the purpose of peace, the OIC will get full control, and then force compliance of all people. Some will rebel, be killed or tormented, or they will be imprisoned. (Heads will literally roll).

Christians, study the the "full armor of God," for that is what will prove to be the only real protection available. It is going to be a Spiritual armor, and it will hold firm against the evil one who will seem to be in charge.

The real one in charge will actually be God, for He will be working our the final scenes of life on earth. We will see Him do might works. It will be awesome for us to see, but the spiritually blind will not see it, or will rebuke it.

Are we ready? It is time.

This is just my views of what is happening, and how Obama is the one who is neing the Judas in it all. The world will be sold out to the devil this time.

I believe it is time for all true believers, and even all people in general, to fix our eyes on what is happening in the middle east, with Obama smack-dab in the middle of it all.

It appears that Obama is the one selected to be the Judas for modern times. He is working very hard to set the world up for what will look like world peace, (although it sill be a forced "shut-your-mouth kind of peace). The world will have one world economy, government, and it will appear to be working, in the eyes of those who cannot see truth.

There will likely be what looks like a two state compromise in Israel, and while it will appear that this is done for the purpose of peace, the OIC will get full control, and then force compliance of all people. Some will rebel, be killed or tormented, or they will be imprisoned. (Heads will literally roll).

Christians, study the the "full armor of God," for that is what will prove to be the only real protection available. It is going to be a Spiritual armor, and it will hold firm against the evil one who will seem to be in charge.

The real one in charge will actually be God, for He will be working our the final scenes of life on earth. We will see Him do might works. It will be awesome for us to see, but the spiritually blind will not see it, or will rebuke it.

This is just my views of what is happening, and how Obama is the one who is neing the Judas in it all. The world will be sold out to the devil this time.

Can you give a definite on the much rumored 'end of days' occurring in 2012, because seriously, if it's all going to end in a few years I'm going to start eating chocolate again. I mean . . . what the hell, right?

It's the Rapture!

rapture.jpg

God is gonna whack us all and start over. He's decided to take another mulligan.
Or does he only take the peeps who believed in him? In that case I think I'll stay here. Just someone please, purdy please make sure He takes JB and "the Bass" with you.

Amen....reading the responses you've gotten, i think there aren't too many of us that know this! God is in control...and whatever happens in the middle east is what God planned. So many people will ridicule you (and me) for this, but they will see the miracles that God will perform....and they still won't believe it. We need to stay ready, because He could call us home at any time. All prophesies are in place, nothing else has to happen for Him to take us home. I pray we're not here when all "hell" breaks loose.

OMG, what sort of sea change occurred as we raised our children, worked hard, and pretty much have the American dream? How old is Smartt33? When we were young we worried about a good job, a girlfriend, a fast car, the draft, Armageddon had little appeal, actually none at all. What is brain washing these people to believe the end is near when the end has always been near for any mortal being. Why rush it.

"CLOV: Do you believe in life to come?
HAMM: Mine was always that."

Samuel Beckett

You know, keeping your spirits up with mythology ... fine, that's good, you are trying to see the silver lining. But laying down and letting it happen, even if that mythology was true, what god would want followers who just "accept their fate"? Really.

People have been saying "it is happening soon" for the last 2,000 years. How many years have to pass before you folks decide that you've been stood up?

I have some news for you - Jesus was already here and he told me that he was so disgusted with the way people were using his name for their own personal gains that he left alone. He said not to call him.

I believe it's possible that the Rapture is beginning. If it is in fact true, I'll sure be glad when God gets here. I've about had enough of all of this...

I believe it's possible that the Rapture is beginning. If it is in fact true, I'll sure be glad when God gets here. I've about had enough of all of this...

Two things.

1. Wishful thinking, real life is not that easy.

2. Do you honestly believe there was a "better" time than now? If so, when? But think really hard on that before you answer.

Are you trying to say that the Rapture is upon us?

I am not sure about the rapture. I suppose that would depend on if it is a pre, post, or mid-trib rapture. I am not convinced which it will be.

However, I am convinced that the tribulation is in the near future. I believe Israel will soon be under muslim and Jewish rule (at least it will look that way). This is a condition that may look like a peaceful situation. I believe world unity in monitary, governmental, and other areas will also look like a peaceful situation.

The thing is, it is only the calm before the great storm. So I am saying that people who believe in the Messiah need to be getting prepared. There is no preparation for anyone else, as I see it, other than seeking the Messiah.

Of course, this is just one person's opinion. I am not a student of prephecy, but I am a student of the Bible. Even if I am wrong, there is a storm a brewin' that we need to get ready for.

KittenKoder - My religious beliefs are based on my own faith of what will happen after I've completed the course here on this earth. Who can say what the real deal is? No living person that I've ever heard of has seen God. So, if you believe you must do so on faith. People either believe, don't believe, or believe in some degree when it comes to any religion. I happen to believe. I can appreciate those that do not believe. It's their own personal right. I have the right to believe. Others have the right to not believe if they so wish. When I die I will either immediately be in a better place or I will be worm food. Won't know exactly which it is until it happens.

:smoke:

Can you give a definite on the much rumored 'end of days' occurring in 2012, because seriously, if it's all going to end in a few years I'm going to start eating chocolate again. I mean . . . what the hell, right?

Hey, make it dark chocolate, and you will be eating healthy anyway.

I don't believe there is any way to ever set a date. It may be tomorrow, so don't cram with the chocolate tonight. I am, however, eating my chocolate tonight.

While I believe things are coming soon, I really have no idea what that really means. I do believe Obama is working an agenda that has radically changed the timetables some have considered. I also believe it is God's plan.

The thing to do is seek God, and a good relationship with Him, and the rest will be under His awesome insurance policy.

Doomsday prophecies have been repeated since human history, and they never happen. Unless every country makes nukes, there is no chance of all humans dying off.

Doomsday prophecies have been repeated since human history, and they never happen. Unless every country makes nukes, there is no chance of all humans dying off.

Where did I say that all humans were going to be "dying off"?
It is a little dooms dayish, I suppose, but look at what Obama is doing! He is wrecking everything that America has ever taken a stand for. He is a baby killer above all, and may soon be a nation killer.

Forum List

Back