Just my opinion: God is working His plan.

Doomsday prophecies have been repeated since human history, and they never happen. Unless every country makes nukes, there is no chance of all humans dying off.

Where did I say that all humans were going to be "dying off"?
It is a little dooms dayish, I suppose, but look at what Obama is doing! He is wrecking everything that America has ever taken a stand for. He is a baby killer above all, and may soon be a nation killer.

... and? When Bush got presidency several churches claimed that was the sign. It changes every few years.

I believe it is time for all true believers, and even all people in general, to fix our eyes on what is happening in the middle east, with Obama smack-dab in the middle of it all.

It appears that Obama is the one selected to be the Judas for modern times. He is working very hard to set the world up for what will look like world peace, (although it sill be a forced "shut-your-mouth kind of peace). The world will have one world economy, government, and it will appear to be working, in the eyes of those who cannot see truth.

There will likely be what looks like a two state compromise in Israel, and while it will appear that this is done for the purpose of peace, the OIC will get full control, and then force compliance of all people. Some will rebel, be killed or tormented, or they will be imprisoned. (Heads will literally roll).

Christians, study the the "full armor of God," for that is what will prove to be the only real protection available. It is going to be a Spiritual armor, and it will hold firm against the evil one who will seem to be in charge.

The real one in charge will actually be God, for He will be working our the final scenes of life on earth. We will see Him do might works. It will be awesome for us to see, but the spiritually blind will not see it, or will rebuke it.

Are we ready? It is time.

This is just my views of what is happening, and how Obama is the one who is neing the Judas in it all. The world will be sold out to the devil this time.

Can you give a definite on the much rumored 'end of days' occurring in 2012, because seriously, if it's all going to end in a few years I'm going to start eating chocolate again. I mean . . . what the hell, right?

Hey, make it dark chocolate, and you will be eating healthy anyway.

I don't believe there is any way to ever set a date. It may be tomorrow, so don't cram with the chocolate tonight. I am, however, eating my chocolate tonight.

While I believe things are coming soon, I really have no idea what that really means. I do believe Obama is working an agenda that has radically changed the timetables some have considered. I also believe it is God's plan.

The thing to do is seek God, and a good relationship with Him, and the rest will be under His awesome insurance policy.

Smart - just giving you a little :tongue: with the chocolate bit. :)

I also believe one should establish a good relationship with God, regardless of what will happen in the world. After all, our 'end of days' will come . . . . no matter what.

I believe it is time for all true believers, and even all people in general, to fix our eyes on what is happening in the middle east, with Obama smack-dab in the middle of it all.

It appears that Obama is the one selected to be the Judas for modern times. He is working very hard to set the world up for what will look like world peace, (although it sill be a forced "shut-your-mouth kind of peace). The world will have one world economy, government, and it will appear to be working, in the eyes of those who cannot see truth.

There will likely be what looks like a two state compromise in Israel, and while it will appear that this is done for the purpose of peace, the OIC will get full control, and then force compliance of all people. Some will rebel, be killed or tormented, or they will be imprisoned. (Heads will literally roll).

Christians, study the the "full armor of God," for that is what will prove to be the only real protection available. It is going to be a Spiritual armor, and it will hold firm against the evil one who will seem to be in charge.

The real one in charge will actually be God, for He will be working our the final scenes of life on earth. We will see Him do might works. It will be awesome for us to see, but the spiritually blind will not see it, or will rebuke it.

Are we ready? It is time.

This is just my views of what is happening, and how Obama is the one who is neing the Judas in it all. The world will be sold out to the devil this time.

Can you give a definite on the much rumored 'end of days' occurring in 2012, because seriously, if it's all going to end in a few years I'm going to start eating chocolate again. I mean . . . what the hell, right?

Hey, make it dark chocolate, and you will be eating healthy anyway.

I don't believe there is any way to ever set a date. It may be tomorrow, so don't cram with the chocolate tonight. I am, however, eating my chocolate tonight.

While I believe things are coming soon, I really have no idea what that really means. I do believe Obama is working an agenda that has radically changed the timetables some have considered. I also believe it is God's plan.

The thing to do is seek God, and a good relationship with Him, and the rest will be under His awesome insurance policy.

No, most of you wouldn't dare make a precise prediction of the date because when that day comes and goes without anything happening, your credibility goes down the toilet. It is safer to keep saying "real soon!" so you never have to explain why you were wrong.

I've always said, i would rather have my faith in God, believe in Him and what His word (the Bible) tells me and end up being wrong at the end...than to NOT believe at all, and then being wrong in the end!

I've always said, i would rather have my faith in God, believe in Him and what His word (the Bible) tells me and end up being wrong at the end...than to NOT believe at all, and then being wrong in the end!

So you believe in god just in case? I think any god worth his salt would see right through that insincerity.

Pascal's Wager

political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy.jpg

But what if it's the wrong god, then what? With the hundreds of religions out there, chances are the pantheistic religions are more likely to have truth in them, and what would one of those gods think if you were off worshiping a god who created a carpenter as a messenger then said "worship or die"?

look at what Obama is doing! He is wrecking everything that America has ever taken a stand for. He is a baby killer above all, and may soon be a nation killer.

what a bunch of insanity.... like warrantless wiretaps and Gitmo didn't wreck everything we've "taken a stand for".

stop it.... the only thing you're whining about is that the radical religious right has been removed from power.

And thank heaven for that.

look at what Obama is doing! He is wrecking everything that America has ever taken a stand for. He is a baby killer above all, and may soon be a nation killer.

what a bunch of insanity.... like warrantless wiretaps and Gitmo didn't wreck everything we've "taken a stand for".

stop it.... the only thing you're whining about is that the radical religious right has been removed from power.

I know Smartt from an old AOL board and he was a substantial twit back then, too.

:clap2:

OMG, what sort of sea change occurred as we raised our children, worked hard, and pretty much have the American dream? How old is Smartt33? When we were young we worried about a good job, a girlfriend, a fast car, the draft, Armageddon had little appeal, actually none at all. What is brain washing these people to believe the end is near when the end has always been near for any mortal being. Why rush it.

"CLOV: Do you believe in life to come?
HAMM: Mine was always that."

Samuel Beckett

I was here back then. I knew a wonderful America. My Dad Is one of Her heroes. Back then the end times was still preached by some, however, I have never been able to get into that prophecy study. However, all of a sudden these things are happening that do appear to be in line with what the prophecy would tell us.

I am not a prophecy scholar, however, I do a ton of Bible study. I can see enough to suspect that something big is hapening, and that it is of Biblical proportions.

I am not telling anyone to believe what I say. I am not telling it as fact. I am only expressing my thoughts onthe matter.

Radical religious right has actually only begun to change to radical religious left. No different. Instead of Christian it is going to be muslim.

Truth be knownm, I see it as God having grabbed the reigns, and allowing the modern day Judas to drive us into the events that will set the scene for the return of the Messiah. Yes, there is a radical change. I for one will be looking to discover where God wants me to be in the process. I will likely not be comfortable, but only for a while.

God is actually in charge, and I am watching as He begins to show that awesome power.

Have a little faith. Believe in God's promises. There will be a thousand years of peace on earth before Jesus comes back to save us from the wrath of God. Your rushing the end.

Hang in there Big Black Dog. They can't take your crown unless you give it up to 'em.

Either way, you're wrong!:lol:

Have a little faith. Believe in God's promises. There will be a thousand years of peace on earth before Jesus comes back to save us from the wrath of God. Your rushing the end.

You are right, the faith is not meant to rush the events. Whole the days, weeks and years pass, faith is what will carry us through however many years there is before His return. I am certainly not rushing Him.

We really don'[t have a timeline, and we cannot know other than to be prepared.

You are right, the faith is not meant to rush the events. Whole the days, weeks and years pass, faith is what will carry us through however many years there is before His return. I am certainly not rushing Him.

We really don'[t have a timeline, and we cannot know other than to be prepared.

So what if that bonesmuggler doesn't come in your lifetime, you've waited and prepared your whole life for nothing.:eek:

Radical religious right has actually only begun to change to radical religious left. No different. Instead of Christian it is going to be muslim.

Truth be knownm, I see it as God having grabbed the reigns, and allowing the modern day Judas to drive us into the events that will set the scene for the return of the Messiah. Yes, there is a radical change. I for one will be looking to discover where God wants me to be in the process. I will likely not be comfortable, but only for a while.

God is actually in charge, and I am watching as He begins to show that awesome power.

If god is in charge then the change to Muslim control will be according to his plan? Do you people ever think about what you post before you post it?

So you believe in god just in case? I think any god worth his salt would see right through that insincerity.

Pascal's Wager

No, i'm not choosing to believe in God just in case. Actually i never had much to do with him until about the last 10-15 yrs. But so much has happened to me in that time that the only answer to how i got through it is God. I've had miracles happen, no other answer! I study prophesy...things that are happened to & in our world now is all written in the Bible.
I'm just saying because i believe in God and His Word, i have something to look forward to. I'm not afraid of death...if i end up food for the worms, then i do. But at least i'm not spending my life thinking this is all there is, i don't believe that at all.

Forum List

Back