Just comical! Romney to hold a conference to criticize Trump!

OMG.

:lmao:

Why doesn't the establishment and their tools like Romney just come out and endorse Hillary now and end their agony!!

Too funny.

td, the GOP leadership and mainstream will not permit Trump to become president is the point.

td, the GOP leadership and mainstream will not permit Trump to become president is the point.

Then lose again. It's quite simple. If the elite overturn the will of the people who are coming out to vote and rally for Trump and instead broker for Rubio it's death for the R party forever.

Mitt Romney appeals to a solid portion of the GOP. If it were one to one between Trump and Romney, DT would lose.

Romney's speech is going to hurt Trump. How badly is the point.

What until you see the headliner who is up next week to bash Trump.
he might be feeling out support for a third party run

Then lose again. It's quite simple. If the elite overturn the will of the people who are coming out to vote and rally for Trump and instead broker for Rubio it's death for the R party forever.
It's death for the Repubs either way. That's why this is all so awesome!

A source close to Romney told CNN the speech is not an endorsement or announcement.

Instead, he'll use the speech to criticize GOP front-runner Donald Trump, emphasizing that Trump is the wrong person to lead the Republican Party in November and underscoring the "choices facing the Republican Party and the country" in this election.

Another source close to Romney told CNN that he is "going after Trump" in the speech.

Mitt Romney to speak on 'state of the 2016 presidential race' Thursday - CNNPolitics.com

This primary is getting to be like a poorly written sitcom.

it's the awesome

It's not just the R party, count the D party, the elite, the establishment, the powerful people that hail from a certain tribe ....They're trying to intimidate us, I'm looking forward to the coming months. I wonder what measures they will resort to. Before we know it, they could be killing white Americans in the streets for seeking to preserve their heritage.

At this point I think that the GOP would be better off supporting the Democratic candidate if Trump got nominated, and taking their chances to oust him/her in 2020, than to support a Trump Presidency, and allow him to spell the ruin of the party for decades. Better to give up the two points and let your defense hold the line, than to let a interception return for a touchdown.

Mitt Romney maybe will challenge Trump of duell then they gets one winner.

Mitt Romney was close before election 4 year back to win. New chance now.

If he will and in last chance if he will. True story for this republican how will win.

He'll win if he will in 2016 and if he come back to republican instead for Cruz even Cruz have won in 3 times this year and should bee no 2 in duell of the republican candidate.

Jews should give up, nobody wants Romney. Trump has popular support behind him, whatever these shill politicians do or don't do, it won't change anything besides increasing popularity of Trump. Never seen a candidate threatened this much before. It means we're doing something right.

jews?

poor deluded white supremacist trash.

More panic from the liberal GOP establishment. I would think they could find somebody better than a washed up loser like Romney to drag out as their silver bullet.

How many times has Romney lost now? Talk about no credibility to be pointing a finger at Trump.

More panic from the liberal GOP establishment. I would think they could find somebody better than a washed up loser like Romney to drag out as their silver bullet.
This is hilarious. A trump supporter accusing an opponent as being liberal

Not at all. It simply means that the far right cannot dictate to the rest of the party.

Romney needs to chill. It is Trump whether he likes it or not.

Not at all. It simply means that the far right cannot dictate to the rest of the party.

Trump and Cruz are literally beating the shit out of everyone else in the primaries. What part of "the voters have had it with all the mother f'n RINO liars who say one thing to get elected and then get to Washington and blow dead bears and Democrats like they haven't won the damn election"?

i dont think there will be a brokered convention and i know that many republicans will not support trump. i think someone like romney, who no longer needs the party, would make a good third party candidate. he would give republicans that can't support trump someone to vote for at the top of the ballot which would help with the congressional races

Forum List

Back