Just comical! Romney to hold a conference to criticize Trump!

td, the GOP leadership and mainstream will not permit Trump to become president is the point.

Then lose again. It's quite simple. If the elite overturn the will of the people who are coming out to vote and rally for Trump and instead broker for Rubio it's death for the R party forever.
Not at all. It simply means that the far right cannot dictate to the rest of the party.

Trump and Cruz are literally beating the shit out of everyone else in the primaries. What part of "the voters have had it with all the mother f'n RINO liars who say one thing to get elected and then get to Washington and blow dead bears and Democrats like they haven't won the damn election"?
the adults in the room have been cast aside. this primary is not an indictment of the 'establishment' gop but of the gop primary voter

i dont think there will be a brokered convention and i know that many republicans will not support trump. i think someone like romney, who no longer needs the party, would make a good third party candidate. he would give republicans that can't support trump someone to vote for at the top of the ballot which would help with the congressional races

Romney would wuss out, just like he did 4 years ago. Who wants a wuss?

i dont think there will be a brokered convention and i know that many republicans will not support trump. i think someone like romney, who no longer needs the party, would make a good third party candidate. he would give republicans that can't support trump someone to vote for at the top of the ballot which would help with the congressional races

he wouldnt win, but that's not the point. if trump is the only one for 'conservatives' to vote for a lot won't vote.

how will that help the gop hold the house and senate?

Last edited:
td, the GOP leadership and mainstream will not permit Trump to become president is the point.

Then lose again. It's quite simple. If the elite overturn the will of the people who are coming out to vote and rally for Trump and instead broker for Rubio it's death for the R party forever.
Not at all. It simply means that the far right cannot dictate to the rest of the party.

Trump and Cruz are literally beating the shit out of everyone else in the primaries. What part of "the voters have had it with all the mother f'n RINO liars who say one thing to get elected and then get to Washington and blow dead bears and Democrats like they haven't won the damn election"?
No they aren't. They're being absolutely crushed by a liberal posing as a conservative. Carson and Kasich are nothing to be proud of doing better than. If Cruz and Rubio doing better than those two is your suggestion of strength, I have no clue how you equate that with either candidate being strong enough to win a general election

We are going to lose the WH to the Dems.

How we hold the Senate is the issue now.

His wife?

McCain and Romney where the weakest possible candidates GOP could possibly run in the last two presidential elections - neither one of them could win dogcatcher in most hometowns...
That is why we have Barry for president, a.k.a. commander asshat...

he wouldnt win, but that's not the point. if trump is the only one for 'conservatives' to vote for a lot won't vote.

how will that help the gop hold the house and senate?

I think a lot more will for Trump than did for Romney.

Curious. Have you ever in your life held certain opinions, and years later changed those opinion? I know I have. I know most have.

I know Richard Byrd did.

I know Strom Thurmond did not.

I know that Trump has no principles at all, so the far right will have no trouble voting for him.

I know Richard Byrd did.

I know that Trump has no principles at all, so the far right will have no trouble voting for him.

How do you know these things? I apologize if you know him personally, and know these things as fact, rather than it just being your opinion.

I know Richard Byrd did.
How do you know these things? I apologize if you know him personally, and know these things as fact, rather than it just being your opinion.
Thurmond, Byrd, and Trump have all led very public lives. I posted the truth.

Kat, if Trump is elected, you will bitterly regret it before long.

The reason for loser Romney's entry into the current political fray isn't clear. Why would anybody in the republican party trust his political opinion? Is he the clown car entertainment show?

I know Richard Byrd did.
Thurmond, Byrd, and Trump have all led very public lives. I posted the truth.

Kat, if Trump is elected, you will bitterly regret it before long.

I haven't said who I will or will not vote for. I am just sick to death of all the attacks.
PLUS So far, I have survived Obama. Can't get much worse Jake.

The reason for loser Romney's entry into the current political fray isn't clear. Why would anybody in the republican party trust his political opinion? Is he the clown car entertainment show?

it should be clear..... the party wants trump out and rubio in... and romney, who still has some political capital...is going to try to make that happen. it won't work, but they'll give it a go.

I would guess he is stirring the pot, and was told to do so by the GOP elite.

These attacks by the RINO elite are becoming positively bizarre. They don't appear to grasp that THEY are the reason for Trump's success with the base. They don't get it at all that the outsider image of Trump and Cruz are exactly why they are excelling in the primaries.

I have this vision of Romney in his speech and following press conference being the French soldier in Monty Python and the Holy Grail but with a RINO twist.

Romney: You don't frighten us, Trump pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at the so-called "Trump King," he and all his silly Trump delegates.

Now, I don't want to talk about Trump no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wipers! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

:lmao:

Taunting French Guard (Character)

Forum List

Back