Just comical! Romney to hold a conference to criticize Trump!

A source close to Romney told CNN the speech is not an endorsement or announcement.

Instead, he'll use the speech to criticize GOP front-runner Donald Trump, emphasizing that Trump is the wrong person to lead the Republican Party in November and underscoring the "choices facing the Republican Party and the country" in this election.

Another source close to Romney told CNN that he is "going after Trump" in the speech.

Mitt Romney to speak on 'state of the 2016 presidential race' Thursday - CNNPolitics.com

This primary is getting to be like a poorly written sitcom.
Seriously gay

Oh, no, it's the return of the Weird Mormon Robot!!!!

The thing is, Romney created Trump. Romney was the one who was so afraid that Trump might form a third party in 2012 that he kissed his ring and humored his Birther nonsense. He gave Trump legitimacy the guy didn't merit, and now we are all stuck with the guy.

Who is next after Romney's efforts fails to dethrone Trump?
McCain?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago I am the only one who can beat Hillary Clinton. I am not a Mitt Romney, who doesn't know how to win. Hillary wants no part of "Trump" ______________________________________________________________ Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 19m19 minutes ago Why would the great people of Florida vote for a guy who, as a Senator, never even shows up to vote - worst record. Marco Rubio is a joke! ______________________________________________________________ Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 28m28 minutes ago I have brought millions of people into the Republican Party, while the Dems are going down. Establishment wants to kill this movement! ______________________________________________________________ Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 36m36 minutes ago Failed candidate Mitt Romney,who ran one of the worst races in presidential history,is working with the establishment to bury a big "R" win!
48 posted on Thu Mar 03 2016 05:58:12 GMT

Donald Trump isn't just any candidate. He's an authoritarian bully who bashes immigrants, Minorities and women to amass power. His candidacy is helping white supremacist groups recruit more members.

As Jews, we've seen this before, and we know it doesn't end well.

Many Republicans are standing up to Trump, even threatening to leave the party if he wins the nomination. Jewish Republicans should be leading the charge.
All this hysteria is because Trump will bring back control of the country to the rightful owners(European Christians).
Perfect example of the racism behind the support of Trump.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago I am the only one who can beat Hillary Clinton. I am not a Mitt Romney, who doesn't know how to win. Hillary wants no part of "Trump" ______________________________________________________________ Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 19m19 minutes ago Why would the great people of Florida vote for a guy who, as a Senator, never even shows up to vote - worst record. Marco Rubio is a joke! ______________________________________________________________ Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 28m28 minutes ago I have brought millions of people into the Republican Party, while the Dems are going down. Establishment wants to kill this movement! ______________________________________________________________ Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 36m36 minutes ago Failed candidate Mitt Romney,who ran one of the worst races in presidential history,is working with the establishment to bury a big "R" win!
48 posted on Thu Mar 03 2016 05:58:12 GMT
And Trump nails it on all his tweets!

Donald Trump isn't just any candidate. He's an authoritarian bully who bashes immigrants, Minorities and women to amass power. His candidacy is helping white supremacist groups recruit more members.

Many Republicans are standing up to Trump, even threatening to leave the party if he wins the nomination. Jewish Republicans should be leading the charge.
All this hysteria is because Trump will bring back control of the country to the rightful owners(European Christians).
Perfect example of the racism behind the support of Trump.
No racism at all, only the truth.

The problem here is in the weak liberal mind, not Donald Trump. Let me try to explain.
He does not ever bash all Immigrants,, just the illegal ones. However since the left does not have the mental capacity to understand the word illegal, to them its all hispanics. As far as the sand monkeys are concerned? he is right to want to keep them out. Just look what they are doing in Europe in the countries they are invading. Why would the left want to invite terrorists into the country in the first place?
His racism toward blacks is because he said obama did such a poor job that it will be a long time before another black is elected. I think he may be right on this one. However all of the reasons pointed out are true. Again, the butt hurt liberals are unable to accept truth as anything other than racism.
Cant wait until the left has to accept that he is their president.
The real fear from the left that they refuse to admit?
no more free shit.

The problem here is in the weak liberal mind, not Donald Trump. Let me try to explain.
He does not ever bash all Immigrants,, just the illegal ones. However since the left does not have the mental capacity to understand the word illegal, to them its all hispanics. As far as the sand monkeys are concerned? he is right to want to keep them out. Just look what they are doing in Europe in the countries they are invading. Why would the left want to invite terrorists into the country in the first place?

Because a lot of these people are going to fucking DIE if we don't get them out of there. Because if we don't get them out now, in 2030 they WILL be terrorists.

Fact is, only 45 Americans have been killed by "Islamic Terrorists" since 2005, and most of them by American citizens who were born here. You are more likely to be killed by a dog, lightening strike or falling TV. But wooooooo, scary Muslims.

Forum List

Back