June 2014~Obama on immigration: I'm going to fix as much as I can, on my own

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
What is different than Trump's policy?

101801116-494063677.530x298.jpg

In the face of an unyielding Congress, President Barack Obama said Monday he will no longer wait for Republicans to act on immigration and will move on his own to make policy changes in what has been a top second-term priority of his presidency.

Obama said he will refocus immigration enforcement onto a Mexican border that has seen a tide of children crossing illegally from Central America. That means putting resources into deporting people who are the most recent border-crossers or individuals who pose a threat to public safety and national security.

"I take executive action only when we have a serious problem, a serious issue, and Congress chooses to do nothing," Obama said. "And in this situation, the failure of House Republicans to pass a darn bill is bad for our security, it's bad for our economy and it's bad for our future."

Obama on immigration: I will fix things alone

In the face of an unyielding Congress, President Barack Obama said Monday he will no longer wait for Republicans to act on immigration and will move on his own to make policy changes in what has been a top second-term priority of his presidency.

Obama said he will refocus immigration enforcement onto a Mexican border that has seen a tide of children crossing illegally from Central America. That means putting resources into deporting people who are the most recent border-crossers or individuals who pose a threat to public safety and national security.

"I take executive action only when we have a serious problem, a serious issue, and Congress chooses to do nothing," Obama said. "And in this situation, the failure of House Republicans to pass a darn bill is bad for our security, it's bad for our economy and it's bad for our future."

Where does Obama declare that Mexico’s going to pay for a border wall?

He didnt and ABNORMALS didn't care if he used our money!

Obviously he didn’t. How stupid are you? But I’m glad you’ve found the courage to come out as ABNORMAL.

Obviously he didn’t. How stupid are you? But I’m glad you’ve found the courage to come out as ABNORMAL.
Better check dumbass and see how much of the wall was built under The Surrender Monkey

President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border
NPR

upload_2019-3-6_13-53-33.jpeg
Jan 9, 2019 · FACT CHECK: Trump's Oval Office Pitch For A Border Wall ... Under Obama, the federal government eventually spent billions of dollars

I think he's simply suggesting that the border issue wasn't invented by racist Republicans.

Better check dumbass and see how much of the wall was built under The Surrender Monkey

President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border
NPR

View attachment 249005
Jan 9, 2019 · FACT CHECK: Trump's Oval Office Pitch For A Border Wall ... Under Obama, the federal government eventually spent billions of dollars
Lol Obama built more wall than Trump :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah, that limp-wristed excuse of a president actually described the happenings at the border as a humanitarian crisis and tried to solve it - and he didn't even go beyond standard Executive powers, like prosecutorial discretion, to do it. That really was a disgrace.

Forum List

Back