July inflation rate rises to 3.2%. Bidenomics isn't working.

You tards wore out reagan's fault ALONG time ago.

What, your Demonicrats are too incompetent to make changes? That's what you're saying.

Blame the dead guy. He was POTUS 40 years ago.

Fact is wages increased dramatically under Reagan.

If you weren't such an idiot youd know the primary reasons for reduced wages is technology, global economy, immigration and internet.
Reagan did very little and it kept going down, not recovering until the second Clinton administration.

bls-average-weekly-earnings1.jpg

What restrictions?

Can you explain how oil is priced.
Restrictions or Regulations are anything from the Government that makes it more costly and/or increases risk for US Oil Firms to produce. Oil - like any other commodity- is priced based on COST and Supply and Demand. So, if it is more costly for the US Oil Firms to produce in the face of high demand, what is that going to do to the price? If infrastructure (eg Keystone) lessens costs (take product to market), what is that going to do to price?

Seniors on Social Security can't afford to go out for lunch once in a while, but you're fine. So much for democrat compassion for the poor who paid their taxes and played by the rules.
LOOLLOL at you.
Your throwing about a broad brush statement about Seniors.
Many Seniors are doing just fine, living their NORMAL life under this inflation, and moving along with their lives.

Some senior struggle, yes.....but they also struggled 3-7 years ago, so don't pretend that ALL seniors can't go out to lunch anymore.

That's why I use my time, influence, and opportunities to give back to the community I live in. I actually care.
You won't believe a word, but you know what......I don't care that you won't believe this ^^^^^.....I KNOW what I do for the community, and so do the people in the community.

Now, you get back to typing on message boards........rather than helping your community. So STFU.

LOOLLOL at you.
Many Seniors are doing just fine, living their NORMAL life under this inflation, and moving along with their lives.

Some senior struggle, yes.....but they also struggled 3-7 years ago, so don't pretend that ALL seniors can't go out to lunch anymore.

That's why I use my time, influence, and opportunities to give back to the community I live in. I actually care.
You won't believe a word, but you know what......I don't care that you won't believe this ^^^^^.....I KNOW what I do for the community, and so do the people in the community.

Now, you get back to typing on message boards........rather than helping your community. So STFU.
Wrong. Most seniors live on less than 1500 a month. Do your research.

Bidenomics is killing working folks. This is why we have had 30 months straight of people's real wages going down. That means a pay cut each month for 30 months under Biden.

Joe is a disaster of epic proportions.

Inflation rose by an annual rate of 3.2% in July, reflecting the first increase after a year of cooling prices.

The Consumer Price Index, a basket of goods and services typically purchased by consumers, grew at an annual rate just below economists' forecast of 3.3%, according to FactSet. On a monthly basis, inflation rose 0.2%, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The uptick, the first increase in the pace of growth since June 2022, is due partly to higher housing and food costs. Even so, economists said underlying press pressures are easing, and that the economy is showing signs that price increases will continue cooling.
Uh-oh the banker will be here soon to express his displeasure over trashing his months of propaganda posting.

LOOLLOL at you.

Real money is devaluing. You think it's bad now? Wait till the dollar goes digital. You won't be able to laugh, shit or go blind without the government's permission.

Wrong. Most seniors live on less than 1500 a month. Do your research.
Define most?
Couple
Single
60-70
70-80
80+

You are the one making a broad statement like MOST, with zero to back your claim.
I'll up you one by saying that the majority of those Seniors that live on less than $1500 per month are from RED States.

The Blue States heavily support the Red States.
Not all of them, but the majority.

Define most?
Couple
Single
60-70
70-80
80+

You are the one making a broad statement like MOST, with zero to back your claim.
I'll up you one by saying that the majority of those Seniors that live on less than $1500 per month are from RED States.

The Blue States heavily support the Red States.
Not all of them, but the majority.
Doesn't matter where they live, Doo Doo. Inflation is shrinking their buying power.

Doesn't matter where they live, Doo Doo. Inflation is shrinking their buying power.
So tell us how life is living on less that $1,500 per month.
You obviously have internet, but you don't have a job (retired ???)

So where are you getting your $1,500- per month?
SS, Pension, Drawing from Savings, SNAP benefits......etc.

So tell us how life is living on less that $1,500 per month.
You obviously have internet, but you don't have a job (retired ???)

So where are you getting your $1,500- per month?
SS, Pension, Drawing from Savings, SNAP benefits......etc.
It's not about me, dumb dumb. Damn, you're stupid.

It's not about me, dumb dumb. Damn, you're stupid.
It’s always fun to smack you down
Careful, you can’t go much lower

See, I’m witty,

you…..use words like stupid and dumb…….. as expected

See, I’m witty,

careful Winco, he's working up to using nasty.

See, I’m witty,

Yeah, you're very witty. A nitwit, dimwit and halfwit. Top that.

Forum List

Back