July expected to be hottest month ever recorded

You cower over postings you ignore, little boy?
right now, 42 degrees in New England.

What more is there to say, you wrong and can not prove you right.
How about this, post the temperatures, and then we can look at them and have a discussion. Quit posting bullshit that just dictates what we are suppose to believe. Do the fucking work you are demanding of me. Post the temperatures.

Without the temperatures, you are simply bullshitting.

You know despite trying to describe them differently you confirmed than I am correct. They are one and the same.

The problem with just making it up as you go is that you are almost always going to be wrong...as you are in this case.

The science behind the polar vortex | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

"The term vortex refers to the counter-clockwise flow of air that helps keep the colder air close to the poles (left globe). Often during winter in the Northern Hemisphere, the polar vortex will become less stable and expand, sending cold Arctic air southward over the United States with the jet stream (right globe). The polar vortex is nothing new – in fact, it's thought that the term first appeared in an 1853 issue of E. Littell's Living Age. "

NOAA states clearly that the vortex sends cold air south WITH the jet stream....not as the jet stream...not anything that would lead anyone who has read the first word of actual science on the topic to believe that the two were one in the same...but WITH the jetstream.

Here...from Stanford University...

Polar vortex: The science behind the cold

“When the polar vortex splits into two, the jet stream moves south over the Atlantic basin, and it takes all of the storms with it,” said Sheshadri, an assistant professor of Earth system science in Stanford’s School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences (Stanford Earth). “We have no idea during a given event exactly when the storms might strike, but on average you see impacts for a month or two after the vortex splits.”

Again, a clear statement that the polar vortex and the jet stream are two different things...one can most certainly have an effect on the other..but they are distinct and different things.. Do you never tire of being wrong?

Don't be stupider than you have to be. You're focusing on splitting a hair. My post was about how global warming can cause record cold weather. Your links backed up my post.
You said, the Jet Stream and the Polar Vortex are one in the same. Then you doubled down on that in another post.

Your posts, simply proves that you can not learn when presented with facts.

You can not admit the simple facts of the atmosphere. You certainly can not engage in a more complicated discussion.

The biggest factor in everything, is the SUN. Hot or Cold. It is the Sun.

So, what temperature do you believe it should be today? Exactly.
Ah, I see. You're just another idiot denier looking to fight. Your own links backed up my post.

You lose.

Get lost kid.

So anyone who points out how wrong you are is looking for a fight? Great little bit of circular thinking you have going there.. It effectively keeps you from ever having to learn anything new..or admit that you are wrong... Is that how you maintain your belief in the biggest scam ever perpetrated?

Global warming denier trigger warning.
Remember when Donald Trump suggested that the fact that the Macy's parade was chilly was proof against Global warming?

He tweets about local weather about city blocks near 34th street, but when it comes to weather about a larger area (like you know, the planet as a whole), his tweets are nowhere to be seen.
July expected to be the Earth's hottest month on record
LOL

Agw is a scam

You know despite trying to describe them differently you confirmed than I am correct. They are one and the same.

The problem with just making it up as you go is that you are almost always going to be wrong...as you are in this case.

The science behind the polar vortex | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

"The term vortex refers to the counter-clockwise flow of air that helps keep the colder air close to the poles (left globe). Often during winter in the Northern Hemisphere, the polar vortex will become less stable and expand, sending cold Arctic air southward over the United States with the jet stream (right globe). The polar vortex is nothing new – in fact, it's thought that the term first appeared in an 1853 issue of E. Littell's Living Age. "

NOAA states clearly that the vortex sends cold air south WITH the jet stream....not as the jet stream...not anything that would lead anyone who has read the first word of actual science on the topic to believe that the two were one in the same...but WITH the jetstream.

Here...from Stanford University...

Polar vortex: The science behind the cold

“When the polar vortex splits into two, the jet stream moves south over the Atlantic basin, and it takes all of the storms with it,” said Sheshadri, an assistant professor of Earth system science in Stanford’s School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences (Stanford Earth). “We have no idea during a given event exactly when the storms might strike, but on average you see impacts for a month or two after the vortex splits.”

Again, a clear statement that the polar vortex and the jet stream are two different things...one can most certainly have an effect on the other..but they are distinct and different things.. Do you never tire of being wrong?
You kids crack me up.

You are one of the dingbats who claims every cold snap is proof global warming is a hoax and here you are quoting the NOAA explaining why that isn't true.

Hilarious!

Don't be stupider than you have to be. You're focusing on splitting a hair. My post was about how global warming can cause record cold weather. Your links backed up my post.
You said, the Jet Stream and the Polar Vortex are one in the same. Then you doubled down on that in another post.

You can not admit the simple facts of the atmosphere. You certainly can not engage in a more complicated discussion.

Ah, I see. You're just another idiot denier looking to fight. Your own links backed up my post.

You lose.

Get lost kid.

So anyone who points out how wrong you are is looking for a fight? Great little bit of circular thinking you have going there.. It effectively keeps you from ever having to learn anything new..or admit that you are wrong... Is that how you maintain your belief in the biggest scam ever perpetrated?
No, those who want to argue over one term instead of address the subject of the post are just looking for a fight.

Like you.

You lose.

Get lost kid.

No, those who want to argue over one term instead of address the subject of the post are just looking for a fight.

Like you.
Terms are important. Without a common frame of reference you can not discuss any subject rationally. You, by choosing to lie (or woefully ignorant) make it impossible to discuss this issue rationally. Anything you say is questioned and your positions are therefore religious and not based in facts.

How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles? I'll wait..

Now that we have the entire month of July recorded and charted, it turns out it wasn't even the warmest JULY on record, just as I expected:

July 2019 Was Not the Warmest on Record

Excerpt:

July 2019 was probably the 4th warmest of the last 41 years. Global “reanalysis” datasets need to start being used for monitoring of global surface temperatures.

We are now seeing news reports (e.g. CNN, BBC, Reuters) that July 2019 was the hottest month on record for global average surface air temperatures.

One would think that the very best data would be used to make this assessment. After all, it comes from official government sources (such as NOAA, and the World Meteorological Organization [WMO]).

But current official pronouncements of global temperature records come from a fairly limited and error-prone array of thermometers which were never intended to measure global temperature trends. The global surface thermometer network has three major problems when it comes to getting global-average temperatures:

================

UAH satellite data shows a COOLING of .09C from June to July.

UAH Global Temperature Update for July, 2019: +0.38 deg. C

The media lies a lot.....

Now that we have the entire month of July recorded and charted, it turns out it wasn't even the warmest JULY on record, just as I expected:

July 2019 Was Not the Warmest on Record

Excerpt:

July 2019 was probably the 4th warmest of the last 41 years. Global “reanalysis” datasets need to start being used for monitoring of global surface temperatures.

We are now seeing news reports (e.g. CNN, BBC, Reuters) that July 2019 was the hottest month on record for global average surface air temperatures.

One would think that the very best data would be used to make this assessment. After all, it comes from official government sources (such as NOAA, and the World Meteorological Organization [WMO]).

But current official pronouncements of global temperature records come from a fairly limited and error-prone array of thermometers which were never intended to measure global temperature trends. The global surface thermometer network has three major problems when it comes to getting global-average temperatures:

================

UAH satellite data shows a COOLING of .09C from June to July.

UAH Global Temperature Update for July, 2019: +0.38 deg. C

The media lies a lot.....
LOL

Even with the Karl Et Al adjustments the cooling is -0.22 deg C. Remove the adjustments (US-CRN and unaltered data sets) and its -0.89 deg C. This is scaring the hell out of the alarmists in my office. They can not explain why its cooling while CO2 keeps rising..

With the massive cold pool forming in the Barents sea and the Pacific were in for one cold winter in the US given the La Niña weather patterns.

Like you.
Unlike you, who have insulted me repeatedly without me responding to your insults.

Sadly, psychiatrists have found that adults who repeatedly refer to little boys may just be criminal.

Now what is that you keep calling me.

Like you.
Unlike you, who have insulted me repeatedly without me responding to your insults.

Sadly, psychiatrists have found that adults who repeatedly refer to little boys may just be criminal.

Now what is that you keep calling me.

You have me confused with someone else

You lose.

Get lost kid.

Like you.
Terms are important. Without a common frame of reference you can not discuss any subject rationally. You, by choosing to lie (or woefully ignorant) make it impossible to discuss this issue rationally. Anything you say is questioned and your positions are therefore religious and not based in facts.

How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles? I'll wait..
You're nitpicking to distract.

You lose.

Get lost kid.

Like you.

NO intelligent answer... Bravo... You have succeeded in proving you are a useful idiot..

Answer then damn question!

How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles?

You say you have proof of mans impact, prove it by posting up the science and empirically observed and quantified data to back up your assertions.

Here in Boston, May was cold, June was OK, July was like the desert. Hot as hell.
Here in connecticut, the temps followed or were close to boston temps, and it was the coldest July in 3 years. A few days over 90, many days under the average that boston had, of 82. Not very desert like. It also rained a bit and was humid. Again not like a desert.

You lose.

Get lost kid.

Like you.

NO intelligent answer... Bravo... You have succeeded in proving you are a useful idiot..

Answer then damn question!

How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles?

You say you have proof of mans impact, prove it by posting up the science and empirically observed and quantified data to back up your assertions.
Wow, that's so much irony.....

Why don't you read back over this thread and figure out how this discussion started kid. Is was some climate denying idiot trying to deflect from my explanation of how global warming can cause record cold snaps.

No intelligent answer? That's what this whole thing has been about!!

Try again.

Here in Boston, May was cold, June was OK, July was like the desert. Hot as hell.
Here in connecticut, the temps followed or were close to boston temps, and it was the coldest July in 3 years. A few days over 90, many days under the average that boston had, of 82. Not very desert like. It also rained a bit and was humid. Again not like a desert.

Boston was a sauna. Hell even the Cape was super hot.

Forum List

Back