July expected to be hottest month ever recorded

So anyone who points out how wrong you are is looking for a fight? Great little bit of circular thinking you have going there.. It effectively keeps you from ever having to learn anything new..or admit that you are wrong... Is that how you maintain your belief in the biggest scam ever perpetrated?
No, those who want to argue over one term instead of address the subject of the post are just looking for a fight.

Like you.
Terms are important. Without a common frame of reference you can not discuss any subject rationally. You, by choosing to lie (or woefully ignorant) make it impossible to discuss this issue rationally. Anything you say is questioned and your positions are therefore religious and not based in facts.

How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles? I'll wait..
You're nitpicking to distract.

NO intelligent answer... Bravo... You have succeeded in proving you are a useful idiot..

Answer then damn question!

How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles?

You say you have proof of mans impact, prove it by posting up the science and empirically observed and quantified data to back up your assertions.
Wow, that's so much irony.....

Why don't you read back over this thread and figure out how this discussion started kid. Is was some climate denying idiot trying to deflect from my explanation of how global warming can cause record cold snaps.

No intelligent answer? That's what this whole thing has been about!!

Try again.
cool....

The hot causes cold...and snow,... and increased ice, and increased rain, etc, etc ...... you idiots and the inability to quantify mans impact WITH SCIENCE.... now that is funny as hell... False equivalencies and circular logic...

Your answer is not rational nor is it intelligent... Epic Fail!

I'll ask you again, How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles?

You say you have proof of mans impact, prove it by posting up the science and empirically observed and quantified data to back up your assertions. As of this post you have done none of this.

Last edited:
No, those who want to argue over one term instead of address the subject of the post are just looking for a fight.

Like you.
Terms are important. Without a common frame of reference you can not discuss any subject rationally. You, by choosing to lie (or woefully ignorant) make it impossible to discuss this issue rationally. Anything you say is questioned and your positions are therefore religious and not based in facts.

How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles? I'll wait..

NO intelligent answer... Bravo... You have succeeded in proving you are a useful idiot..

How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles?

You say you have proof of mans impact, prove it by posting up the science and empirically observed and quantified data to back up your assertions.

Why don't you read back over this thread and figure out how this discussion started kid. Is was some climate denying idiot trying to deflect from my explanation of how global warming can cause record cold snaps.

Try again.
cool....

The hot causes cold...and snow,... and increased ice, and increased rain, etc, etc ...... you idiots and the inability to quantify mans impact WITH SCIENCE.... now that is funny as hell... False equivalencies and circular logic...

I'll ask you again, How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles?

See? You can't dispute it, all you can do is try to deflect from it. It's the way you denier morons always approach actual science.

Until one of you actually makes an intelligent comment (don't hold your breath folks) I'm done here.

You kids feel free to continue to stroke yourselves.

Try again.
cool....

See? You can't dispute it, all you can do is try to deflect from it. It's the way you denier morons always approach actual science.

Until one of you actually makes an intelligent comment (don't hold your breath folks) I'm done here.

LOL..

You have produced nothing, so there is nothing to refute.. now runaway like the little lyin bitch you are..

Try again.
cool....

LOL..

You have produced nothing, so there is nothing to refute.. now runaway like the little lyin bitch you are..
Damn, talk about projection.......

Try again.
Somebody, denied the climate?

Global warming caused the weather to be cold?

Are you not the incredibly stupid moron who said the jet stream is the artic vortex.

We can all see it is the global warming religious fanatics that are ignorant of science.

Global warming denier trigger warning.
Remember when Donald Trump suggested that the fact that the Macy's parade was chilly was proof against Global warming?

He tweets about local weather about city blocks near 34th street, but when it comes to weather about a larger area (like you know, the planet as a whole), his tweets are nowhere to be seen.
July expected to be the Earth's hottest month on record

Oh goody, yet another in the endless line of sock puppets declares the world is doomed. The facts are quite the opposite, but after the global warming fraudsters run the raw data through their magical computer models there will indeed be a new "record" set. A fictional one, but the brain dead progressives aren't capable of thinking for themselves.

Boston was a sauna. Hell even the Cape was super hot.
All that hot weather must of missed Rhode island, just 60 miles away.

How Did This July Become The Hottest Month On Record?

July Was the Hottest Month Ever—Ever!—in Boston. Why?

Maybe? You calling me a liar? LOL
Now I will, you are a liar. Your links dont mean anything. As if Google is the answer to all. The climate liars are always caught lying. That is fact proved here in these threads.

But hey. You have to take someone else's word for it, me, I live here, I witnessed how cold it was.

Boston was a sauna. Hell even the Cape was super hot.
All that hot weather must of missed Rhode island, just 60 miles away.

How Did This July Become The Hottest Month On Record?

July Was the Hottest Month Ever—Ever!—in Boston. Why?

Maybe? You calling me a liar? LOL
Now I will, you are a liar. Your links dont mean anything. As if Google is the answer to all. The climate liars are always caught lying. That is fact proved here in these threads.

But hey. You have to take someone else's word for it, me, I live here, I witnessed how cold it was.

LOL it was from Boston University. You’re one of the crazy folks eh? IDC all that much about the topic. The Weather Channel app is your friend.

Yes, you are a liar.
My link is better than yours, I win.

July 2019 Was Not the Warmest on Record
How about the fact that the U.S. was, on average, below normal

Whenever I see temperature stated out to one hundredth of a degree with no statement of any error budget values I simply shudder. This is only done by statistical manipulation performed by mathematicians who have had no experience in real physical measurements.

I suspect the correct value would be something like
0.01 +/- 0.1 degrees or even worse!

LOL it was from Boston University. You’re one of the crazy folks eh? IDC all that much about the topic. The Weather Channel app is your friend.
If it was from Boston university, it is definitely propaganda. Fake news.

My electric bill was 65% less this July, compared to last year. It is great not needing air conditioning.

Try again.
Somebody, denied the climate?

Global warming caused the weather to be cold?

Are you not the incredibly stupid moron who said the jet stream is the artic vortex.

We can all see it is the global warming religious fanatics that are ignorant of science.
2u090b.jpg

Remember when Donald Trump suggested that the fact that the Macy's parade was chilly was proof against Global warming?

He tweets about local weather about city blocks near 34th street, but when it comes to weather about a larger area (like you know, the planet as a whole), his tweets are nowhere to be seen.

Oh goody, yet another in the endless line of sock puppets declares the world is doomed. The facts are quite the opposite, but after the global warming fraudsters run the raw data through their magical computer models there will indeed be a new "record" set. A fictional one, but the brain dead progressives aren't capable of thinking for themselves.
Stupid-You-Are-600x600.jpg

Yes, you are a liar.
My link is better than yours, I win.

July 2019 Was Not the Warmest on Record
How about the fact that the U.S. was, on average, below normal

Whenever I see temperature stated out to one hundredth of a degree with no statement of any error budget values I simply shudder. This is only done by statistical manipulation performed by mathematicians who have had no experience in real physical measurements.

I suspect the correct value would be something like
0.01 +/- 0.1 degrees or even worse!

IdC all that much but it was hot!!! I am Not one of those global warming nuts. May was cold as ice.

My electric bill was 65% less this July, compared to last year. It is great not needing air conditioning.

I used our AC. Do you live on the water with a breeze?

View attachment 272595

Real scientist I am, real moron you are, breed I have done, breed you MUST not!

I used our AC. Do you live on the water with a breeze?
I work on the water, I live inland. I got to see the change in temp from inland to sea.

Forum List

Back