July expected to be hottest month ever recorded

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Global warming denier trigger warning.
Remember when Donald Trump suggested that the fact that the Macy's parade was chilly was proof against Global warming?

He tweets about local weather about city blocks near 34th street, but when it comes to weather about a larger area (like you know, the planet as a whole), his tweets are nowhere to be seen.
July expected to be the Earth's hottest month on record

Donnie claims when it’s cold, global warming is bs.

You claim when it’s hot, global warming is real.

Could be you both are dummies.

Remember when Donald Trump suggested that the fact that the Macy's parade was chilly was proof against Global warming?

He tweets about local weather about city blocks near 34th street, but when it comes to weather about a larger area (like you know, the planet as a whole), his tweets are nowhere to be seen.
I haven’t had my AC on in days

Lol
Na, not really

0251F3BD-36BD-4C0D-BA6D-FF2C1485F5DF.jpeg

it's cooler where I am
don't you have air conditioning in your home/car/work???!!!

I'll check in later to see how many more USMB goobers rate this as funny.

upload_2019-7-26_7-23-58.png

I run my AC about 20 hours every day.
You're right though, it has been cool the last few days.
I told my wife I might have to put a sweater on.

Donnie claims when it’s cold, global warming is bs.

You claim when it’s hot, global warming is real.

Could be you both are dummies.
Not true. I claim that when it's hotter than it's ever recorded in the planet as a whole, it's a case for global warming. You and your cheetoh claim that if Midtown Manhattan is not even colder than ever, it's a case against Global warming. So don't give me that "cold vs hot" fake equivalence.
Could be you're a dummy.

I'll check in later to see how many more USMB goobers rate this as funny.

View attachment 271151
They think funny ratings make temperatures lower.

I run my AC about 20 hours every day.
You're right though, it has been cool the last few days.
I told my wife I might have to put a sweater on.
20 hours? I would hate to see you electric bills

Forum List

Back