Julian Assange: not a hero and a running coward.

Sorry pissant motherfucker, but you don't speak for THEM.

And the video does reveal that they DID take measures to see whether or not the men posed a military threat.

You talk a lot of smack but are quite reluctant to back your shit up.

There's a reason for that beyond the fact that you are a lazy cockroach fucking piece of filth.
How is standing around in front of a house talking to each other, a threat?

If you think that's a threat, then you must be the biggest pussy on the planet!

Wrong, asshole. You have a right to know what the government is doing EXCEPT for the things that need to be classified.

And the decision is left to those with law-granted authority.

YOU don't get a unilateral vote, ya dipshit.
Our government deliberately killing innocent civilians (and joking about it as they pull the trigger) puts all American's in danger.

Eric Holder with fast and furious?

Despite the efforts of some misguided trollish ignorant dip shits to praise that scum bag, Julian Assange, the reality is:

Assange was busy making decisions that were not his to make, breaking laws to do it and overtly indifferent to who could get hurt as a consequence of his illegal and unauthorized behavior.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DoJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.
The people have a right to know what its government is doing in their name. Especially, if what its doing, is illegal.

Hope you are contacting your congressmen over Fast and Furious, the Homeland security, the money laundering green energy scams, etc, etc, etc!

Thank you-----MORE examples of why we cannot trust our goverment to tell us the truth.
Are you seriously content to just overlook the BS our government tries to sell us ?

Despite the efforts of some misguided trollish ignorant dip shits to praise that scum bag, Julian Assange, the reality is:

Assange was busy making decisions that were not his to make, breaking laws to do it and overtly indifferent to who could get hurt as a consequence of his illegal and unauthorized behavior.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DoJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.

Assange is innocent until proven guilty, and is entitled to due process accordingly. There are reasonable grounds for concern Assange won’t be afforded a fair trial, the OP and second post in the thread are strong evidence of that.

Oh you submissive little bitch.

Sorry pissant motherfucker, but you don't speak for THEM.

And the video does reveal that they DID take measures to see whether or not the men posed a military threat.

You talk a lot of smack but are quite reluctant to back your shit up.

There's a reason for that beyond the fact that you are a lazy cockroach fucking piece of filth.
How is standing around in front of a house talking to each other, a threat?

If you think that's a threat, then you must be the biggest pussy on the planet!

No no ya shit face asshole.

Picking up the enemy after a "battle" and recovering weapons, you moron.

Try to stay on topic.

Or, if that's your effort to continue blowing smoke, you suck at it.

Oh you submissive little bitch.

It's submissive to seek prosecution of criminals, now?

Cowflop, you regularly offer mindless pathetic tripe in lieu of posting anything sensible.

Today is clearly no different.

Cowardly pussy places himself ABOVE the law and then runs like the rat twat coward he is, terrified of facing legal repercussions.

Complete asswipe pussy. No wonder dick-lickers like paulitician want to toss his salad.

Would you agree or disagree that releasing information on DHS and other government departments large ammo purchases would be consider traitorous

Assange is innocent until proven guilty,

Wrong, as usual. He is PRESUMED innocent in the eyes of the LAW. That's DIFFERENT than being "innocent."

and is entitled to due process accordingly.

No shit.

There are reasonable grounds for concern Assange won’t be afforded a fair trial,

No. There aren't.

the OP and second post in the thread are strong evidence of that.

No. They sure aren't.

The people have a right to know what its government is doing in their name. Especially, if what its doing, is illegal.

Hope you are contacting your congressmen over Fast and Furious, the Homeland security, the money laundering green energy scams, etc, etc, etc!

Without whistle blowers on the government we would never know about operations like this.

Cowardly pussy places himself ABOVE the law and then runs like the rat twat coward he is, terrified of facing legal repercussions.

Complete asswipe pussy. No wonder dick-lickers like paulitician want to toss his salad.

Would you agree or disagree that releasing information on DHS and other government departments large ammo purchases would be consider traitorous

I dunno. Was that information legally and lawfully classified?

Anything can be classified in the government. Something like this whether it is classified or not should be made aware to the public.
Why does the department of Education need to buy tactical 12 gauge shotguns?
Or why does the national weather service need ammo for?
Ans Social Security administration?

Thank you-----MORE examples of why we cannot trust our goverment to tell us the truth.
Are you seriously content to just overlook the BS our government tries to sell us ?

"Dishonorable Disclosure"! on youtube demonstrates a very good way to deal with politicians on "military secrets". The whistleblowers are "legally" letting us know where there are problems. We should not hold up Assauge and his little unsatisfied "boy toy" in the military as heroes. They are not. They are not trying to do the "right" thing, they are trying to hurt people. Our gov't should be watched like a hawk and taxes cut to keep them from being "unstoppable". Our military has its own reasons for not releasing video of modern day warfare, not just the results, but by protecting the methods videoed that the enemy would benefit from seeing. If there is a problem with the military decisions, the military will bring it to the light of day, a standard practice for a very long time. I have more of a problem with those in DC telling our guys to do a really violent job, and then telling them to use rubber bullets or to account for every bullet fired, than I do with the military doing a job, and being over enthusiastic about accomplishing the task.

Anything can be classified in the government.

Not really. But I will accept that non-answer as your admission that you don't know.

Something like this whether it is classified or not should be made aware to the public.

Maybe. Maybe not. It's not your call, is it?

Why does the department of Education need to buy tactical 12 gauge shotguns?

I dunno. And if you are asking if that strikes me as being at least potentially improper (on any of a number of different bases) then my answer would be: yep.

Don't know. I could guess. But a guess is not the same as knowing. Why?

Same answer.

Not really. But I will accept that non-answer as your admission that you don't know.

I dunno. And if you are asking if that strikes me as being at least potentially improper (on any of a number of different bases) then my answer would be: yep.

Same answer.

You really trust the government don't you?

"Dishonorable Disclosure"! on youtube demonstrates a very good way to deal with politicians on "military secrets". The whistleblowers are "legally" letting us know where there are problems. We should not hold up Assauge and his little unsatisfied "boy toy" in the military as heroes. They are not. They are not trying to do the "right" thing, they are trying to hurt people. Our gov't should be watched like a hawk and taxes cut to keep them from being "unstoppable". Our military has its own reasons for not releasing video of modern day warfare, not just the results, but by protecting the methods videoed that the enemy would benefit from seeing. If there is a problem with the military decisions, the military will bring it to the light of day, a standard practice for a very long time. I have more of a problem with those in DC telling our guys to do a really violent job, and then telling them to use rubber bullets or to account for every bullet fired, than I do with the military doing a job, and being over enthusiastic about accomplishing the task.

The military has a history of cover ups.
Ronald Ridenhour, 52, Veteran Who Reported My Lai Massacre - Obituary; Biography - NYTimes.com
Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't try to tell us the military will voluntarily fess up.

Same answer.

Nope.

Not that your "question" has anything to do with what I had just posted.

It's not good to argue like a liberal. You should consider checking that.

But, in any event, I don't trust the unchecked "judgment" of shitbirds like Julian Assange, either.

And if he considers it some significant moral imperative to violate the Espionage Act or the like, then perhaps he ought to be man enough to do so in the open. Challenge it in Court. Face the consequences of his behavior.

Are you (or is anybody else) so sure that Shrillary was wrong when she said that the disclosures put people's lives and our national security at risk? How? Basis?

Was it Assange's right to take those risks? Who granted him that authority and power? I sure as hell didn't.

Same answer.

Nope.

Not that your "question" has anything to do with what I had just posted.

It's not good to argue like a liberal. You should consider checking that.

But, in any event, I don't trust the unchecked "judgment" of shitbirds like Julian Assange, either.

And if he considers it some significant moral imperative to violate the Espionage Act or the like, then perhaps he ought to be man enough to do so in the open. Challenge it in Court. Face the consequences of his behavior.

Are you (or is anybody else) so sure that Shrillary was wrong when she said that the disclosures put people's lives and our national security at risk? How? Basis?

Was it Assange's right to take those risks? Who granted him that authority and power? I sure as hell didn't.

Of course he has the right to take the risk. God granted him that power. Don't worry--he's paying for it right now and may end up paying more but I'm damn glad someone out there (bad or good) is trying to shed some light on the truth. Corruption can't even be dealt with unless we know about it and even then we can't seem to get any justice ( Fast and Furious).

Forum List

Back