Julian Assange: not a hero and a running coward.

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
Despite the efforts of some misguided trollish ignorant dip shits to praise that scum bag, Julian Assange, the reality is:

Assange was busy making decisions that were not his to make, breaking laws to do it and overtly indifferent to who could get hurt as a consequence of his illegal and unauthorized behavior.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DoJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.

Cowardly pussy places himself ABOVE the law and then runs like the rat twat coward he is, terrified of facing legal repercussions.

Complete asswipe pussy. No wonder dick-lickers like paulitician want to toss his salad.

Despite the efforts of some misguided trollish ignorant dip shits to praise that scum bag, Julian Assange, the reality is:

Assange was busy making decisions that were not his to make, breaking laws to do it and overtly indifferent to who could get hurt as a consequence of his illegal and unauthorized behavior.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DoJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.
The people have a right to know what its government is doing in their name. Especially, if what its doing, is illegal.

The people have a right to know what its government is doing in their name. Especially, if what its doing, is illegal.

The people have a right to have their classified information remain classified without unilateral decisions about that being made by unauthorized shit-holes like Assange.

Benedict Arnold would consider you a kindred spirit.
Not really. BA did things to deliberately hurt this country, kind of what you're trying to do now, by making it okay to cover up crimes by the government. It is people like you, that allowed things like the Holocaust to happen. Because if you had seen the death camps, according to your logic, it would be illegal to tell anyone about it.

What's the difference between Julian Assange and Daniel Elsberg?

Not really. BA did things to deliberately hurt this country, kind of what you're trying to do now, by making it okay to cover up crimes by the government. It is people like you, that allowed things like the Holocaust to happen. Because if you had seen the death camps, according to your logic, it would be illegal to tell anyone about it.

False, ya pathetic fuckwit. Benedict Arnold did things to hurt the new country being formed.

Assange broke laws about classified information because he put himself, unilaterally, into the position to make that choice. But it was not his decision to make and he had no such legal authority.

And I am not looking to harm our country, you dishonest hack asshole simpleton. Unlike you, I am expressing frustration that there are morons in the world -- like you and poorlytishan -- who endorse the criminal behavior of Assange.

The rest of your "argument" is just the asshole's resort to the Godwin's Law shit. You must have gotten infected by sucking paulitician's asshole.

Daniel Ellsberg also broke the law, you fuckwit. Only he did it with regard to an historical "study." Fucking Assange did it with Diplomatic CABLES, etc.

Last edited:
Assange really didn't do anything wrong. But using the clear text names of US operatives and foreign nationals that helped the US was reprehensible. He could have gotten lots of people killed.

That's why responsible news agencies do internal editing when they get these sorts of materials.

Assange really didn't do anything wrong. But using the clear text names of US operatives and foreign nationals that helped the US was reprehensible. He could have gotten lots of people killed.

That's why responsible news agencies do internal editing when they get these sorts of materials.

That's actually a large part of why Assange REALLY DID do "something wrong."

False, ya pathetic fuckwit. Benedict Arnold did things to hurt the new country being formed.

Assange broke laws about classified information because he put himself, unilaterally, into the position to make that choice. But it was not his decision to make and he had no such legal authority.

And I am not looking to harm our country, you dishonest hack asshole simpleton. Unlike you, I am expressing frustration that there are morons in the world -- like you and poorlytishan -- who endorse the criminal behavior of Assange.

The rest of your "argument" is just the asshole's resort to the Godwin's Law shit. You must have gotten infected by sucking paulitician's asshole.
Godwin's Law doesn't address whether the comparison is valid (or not), which, in this case, is.

This is illegal and we have a right to know if our government is doing shit like this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0]Collateral Murder - Wikileaks - Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

You, on the other hand, want to cover crap like this up.

Just like the folks in Weimar!

Godwin's Law doesn't address whether the comparison is valid (or not), which, in this case, is.

This is illegal and we have a right to know if our government is doing shit like this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0]Collateral Murder - Wikileaks - Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

You, on the other hand, want to cover crap like this up.

Just like the folks in Weimar!

Wrong, asshole. You have a right to know what the government is doing EXCEPT for the things that need to be classified.

And the decision is left to those with law-granted authority.

YOU don't get a unilateral vote, ya dipshit.

Daniel Ellsberg also broke the law, you fuckwit. Only he did it with regard to an historical "study." Fucking Assange did it with Diplomatic CABLES, etc.

They both broke the law and told Americans that our government was lying to us ? How much can the government do under the guise of national security or some other legalese phrase. When the truth becomes illegal to speak I think we're walking a pretty damn thin line.

They both broke the law and told Americans that our government was lying to us ? How much can the government do under the guise of national security or some other legalese phrase. When the truth becomes illegal to speak I think we're walking a pretty damn thin line.

There are whistle blower laws for a reason. But a CLAIM that the government is breaking the law is not a sufficient basis to take it upon one's self to reveal classified material especially where the claim is weak or bogus.

At some point, a person engaging in such behavior can be expected to be called to account.

Ellsberg might have been successfully prosecuted if it were not for the fact that the government had then proceeded to illegally wiretap him.

If Assange gets captured and tried legally, then we may find out whether or not he was revealing illegal behavior or merely undermining foreign policy efforts on the ground that he didn't care for them.

There are whistle blower laws for a reason. But a CLAIM that the government is breaking the law is not a sufficient basis to take it upon one's self to reveal classified material especially where the claim is weak or bogus.

At some point, a person engaging in such behavior can be expected to be called to account.

Ellsberg might have been successfully prosecuted if it were not for the fact that the government had then proceeded to illegally wiretap him.

If Assange gets captured and tried legally, then we may find out whether or not he was revealing illegal behavior or merely undermining foreign policy efforts on the ground that he didn't care for them.

If he gets tried legally ? Do you suspect that there is a possiblity that would not get a fair trial ?

Wrong, asshole. You have a right to know what the government is doing EXCEPT for the things that need to be classified.

And the decision is left to those with law-granted authority.

YOU don't get a unilateral vote, ya dipshit.
Our government deliberately killing innocent civilians (and joking about it as they pull the trigger) puts all American's in danger.

If he gets tried legally ? Do you suspect that there is a possiblity that would not get a fair trial ?
The charges are bogus.

What is really happening is that the government is trying to criminalize dissent.

YOU don't know whether there is or is not any substance to the charges. YOUR willingnes to spout your mere opinion as "fact" is partly why YOU have ZERO actual credibility, loinatick.

Forum List

Back