Julian Assange: not a hero and a running coward.

Not really. But I will accept that non-answer as your admission that you don't know.

Maybe. Maybe not. It's not your call, is it?

I dunno. And if you are asking if that strikes me as being at least potentially improper (on any of a number of different bases) then my answer would be: yep.

Don't know. I could guess. But a guess is not the same as knowing. Why?

Same answer.

You really trust the government don't you?

Nope.

Not that your "question" has anything to do with what I had just posted.

It's not good to argue like a liberal. You should consider checking that.

But, in any event, I don't trust the unchecked "judgment" of shitbirds like Julian Assange, either.

And if he considers it some significant moral imperative to violate the Espionage Act or the like, then perhaps he ought to be man enough to do so in the open. Challenge it in Court. Face the consequences of his behavior.

Are you (or is anybody else) so sure that Shrillary was wrong when she said that the disclosures put people's lives and our national security at risk? How? Basis?

Was it Assange's right to take those risks? Who granted him that authority and power? I sure as hell didn't.
I am not arguing like a liberal, I am a concerned citizen who realizes that we have a corrupt government. I don't trust it and it has not given me a reason to trust it. Again the government will put anything as classified to cover their tracks, Fast and the furious was classified. It's the same old thing peoples lives were at stake because information from fast and the furious was released. Shrillary was right and wrong depending on what was disclosed.
It's anyone's right to keep track of what the government does, and without people like Assange's it would be impossible to do so.

You really trust the government don't you?

Nope.

Not that your "question" has anything to do with what I had just posted.

It's not good to argue like a liberal. You should consider checking that.

But, in any event, I don't trust the unchecked "judgment" of shitbirds like Julian Assange, either.

And if he considers it some significant moral imperative to violate the Espionage Act or the like, then perhaps he ought to be man enough to do so in the open. Challenge it in Court. Face the consequences of his behavior.

Are you (or is anybody else) so sure that Shrillary was wrong when she said that the disclosures put people's lives and our national security at risk? How? Basis?

Was it Assange's right to take those risks? Who granted him that authority and power? I sure as hell didn't.
I am not arguing like a liberal, I am a concerned citizen who realizes that we have a corrupt government. I don't trust it and it has not given me a reason to trust it. Again the government will put anything as classified to cover their tracks, Fast and the furious was classified. It's the same old thing peoples lives were at stake because information from fast and the furious was released. Shrillary was right and wrong depending on what was disclosed.
It's anyone's right to keep track of what the government does, and without people like Assange's it would be impossible to do so.

No. When you come back with silly shit like "you really trust the government" in response to what I had posted and trusting government has nothing to do with what I had said, then you ARE indeed arguing exactly like a liberal.

No no ya shit face asshole.

Picking up the enemy after a "battle" and recovering weapons, you moron.

Try to stay on topic.

Or, if that's your effort to continue blowing smoke, you suck at it.
They weren't picking up anything.

They were murdering innocent civilians, mother-fucker!

No no ya shit face asshole.

Picking up the enemy after a "battle" and recovering weapons, you moron.

Try to stay on topic.

Or, if that's your effort to continue blowing smoke, you suck at it.
They weren't picking up anything.

They were murdering innocent civilians, mother-fucker!

They were absolutely picking up the wounded or dead, you motherfucking lying pussy imbecile.

And there is no actual support for your claim that they were innocent civilians much less that this was (or could have been) known to the guys in the gunship. So, no. It clearly wasn't murder at all, you dick-sucking lying pussy motherfucker.

They were absolutely picking up the wounded or dead, you motherfucking lying pussy imbecile.

And there is no actual support for your claim that they were innocent civilians much less that this was (or could have been) known to the guys in the gunship. So, no. It clearly wasn't murder at all, you dick-sucking lying pussy motherfucker.
Yeah, there is! 11 people are just standing around in front of a house. That is not a crime; nor is it an act of war; nor is it hostile behavior; or a threat to an Apache gunship.

And still they get mowed down by a gat!

Even people bringing care to the wounded are targetted. That's a war crime, cock-sucker!

Yeah, there is! 11 people are just standing around in front of a house. That is not a crime; nor is it an act of war; nor is it hostile behavior; or a threat to an Apache gunship.

And still they get mowed down by a gat!

Even people bringing care to the wounded are targetted. That's a war crime, cock-sucker!

No no jism guzzler; You making a claim and it being honest or accurate is usually what we call "mutually exclusive."

What you remain far too much of a gonad-lacking dishonest cheap whore propagandist to do is provide actual support for you mere assertions.

Nothing you say is of ANY value without support.

Just another way life has mugged you and kicked your dishonest anus.

That doesn't even make sense in your make believe world, hiding your vagina behind a loin cloth boy.
I couldn't understand you; you must be gurgling semen again.

There aren't enough libraries on EARTH to catalog all the things a brain dead dishonest pussy like you does not understand.

Go suck some more assholes, you filthy vermin motherfucker.

No no jism guzzler; You making a claim and it being honest or accurate is usually what we call "mutually exclusive."

What you remain far too much of a gonad-lacking dishonest cheap whore propagandist to do is provide actual support for you mere assertions.

You don't see a van being blown away in the video?

You don't see a van being blown away in the video?

Damn, you truly are a dumb ass motherfucker.

Assange should be invited to the White House and awarded the "Medal of Freedom" by the President for his heroic act of shining a light on illegal activities by the government.

Plus, the he should also be given the Nobel Prize for Peace. :cool:

Assange should be invited to the White House and awarded the "Medal of Freedom" by the President for his heroic act of shining a light on illegal activities by the government.

Plus, the he should also be given the Nobel Prize for Peace. :cool:

He should be arrested and indicted, tried and hopefully convicted, then sentenced to many many years in a Federal pen.

Forum List

Back