Julian Assange: not a hero and a running coward.

Ah. More proof that loincloth is a fucking hack idiot lying scumbag pussy motherfucker.

"The" video is the "one" he posted. So, scrolling back, I see he is referring to THIS: Collateral Murder - Wikileaks - Iraq - YouTube

I had not opened it AGAIN as it is old stuff.

However, even so, I replayed it, just a moment ago, to be sure.

And, as expected, loinboi is lying.

That video does NOT show (as the scumbag fuckwit liar claimed) that the U.S. forces deliberately killed any innocent civilians.

What it does show is that the U.S. forces DID take out a bunch of suspected insurgent/terrorist scumbags SOME of whom WERE indeed holding WEAPONS.

Look at the comments spoken at around 8:36 or so. "All you gotta do is pick up a weapon." And JUST before time marker 9:00 "we're looking for weapons and if we see a weapon we're going to engage."

Where were the weapons when they opened fire on this crowd the FIRST time ? They were shooting at PEOPLE WITH CAMERAS. I realize this wasn't intentional but it sure as hell was a bad mistake that doesn't put our troops in a very favorable eye. I can see why the military tried to hide it.

Nonsense.

Did you LOOK at the 3:37 time frame or so? At least two guys at the top of the frame were CLEARLY carrying weapons.

They pilot claimed he saw an RPG. There were no RPG's. Try to rationalize this attack all you want but it was clearly a mistake. This is exactly why Assange doesn't want to be in US custody. Someone will try to twist what he did into something he did not. Why in the hell did the military refuse to release it ? THEY know what the hell happened and decided that the public shouldn't know what they did.

And look at he guy WITH the weapon peeking around the f'ing corner at around 4:13 and for some seconds afterwards.

I wouldn't go around a corner anywhere in the middle east without peeking around it first.

But that's not the question. The question was why our guys opened up.

And they opened up because those guys (at LEAST three of them) had weapons and a fourth guy MIGHT have had some other object which only appeared to be another weapon.

Where were the weapons when they opened fire on this crowd the FIRST time ? They were shooting at PEOPLE WITH CAMERAS. I realize this wasn't intentional but it sure as hell was a bad mistake that doesn't put our troops in a very favorable eye. I can see why the military tried to hide it.

Nonsense.

Did you LOOK at the 3:37 time frame or so? At least two guys at the top of the frame were CLEARLY carrying weapons.

They pilot claimed he saw an RPG. There were no RPG's. Try to rationalize this attack all you want but it was clearly a mistake. This is exactly why Assange doesn't want to be in US custody. Someone will try to twist what he did into something he did not. Why in the hell did the military refuse to release it ? THEY know what the hell happened and decided that the public shouldn't know what they did.

Enemy troops in a fucking war zone with weapons. And if you see anything that looks like a RPG launcher along with the other guys who were certainly carrying weapons, then you are justified in firing on the enemy.

And even it if WAS a mistake (a big if), that's STILL far different than the lying sack of shit loinboy's contention that they had fired intentionally fired upon innocent civilians.

Don't go conflating the issues. loinboy is not worthy of your efforts and you know better than to do that anyway.

Ah. More proof that loincloth is a fucking hack idiot lying scumbag pussy motherfucker.

"The" video is the "one" he posted. So, scrolling back, I see he is referring to THIS: Collateral Murder - Wikileaks - Iraq - YouTube

That video does NOT show (as the scumbag fuckwit liar claimed) that the U.S. forces deliberately killed any innocent civilians.

What it does show is that the U.S. forces DID take out a bunch of suspected insurgent/terrorist scumbags SOME of whom WERE indeed holding WEAPONS.

Look at the comments spoken at around 8:36 or so. "All you gotta do is pick up a weapon." And JUST before time marker 9:00 "we're looking for weapons and if we see a weapon we're going to engage."
Oh contraire', butt-munch! Even if you wanna argue that a Reuter's camera man is holding a weapon, instead of a camera lens, there is no getting around the fact that the video clearly shows the Apache opening up on a van coming to the aid of the injured. Under no circumstances may those giving medical care to the hurt or injured be targetted. There isn't a law on the books, domestic or international, that allows that to happen. THAT, is a war crime.

Nonsense.

Enemy troops in a fucking war zone with weapons. And if you see anything that looks like a RPG launcher along with the other guys who were certainly carrying weapons, then you are justified in firing on the enemy.

And even it if WAS a mistake (a big if), that's STILL far different than the lying sack of shit loinboy's contention that they had fired intentionally fired upon innocent civilians.

Don't go conflating the issues. loinboy is not worthy of your efforts and you know better than to do that anyway.

I specifically addressed the issue and kept personalities completely out of the discussion.
Our government has been guilty of lying to us and trying to cover it up in the past and it PISSES me off. It has killed the innocent and gave us a shitty reputation. The truth is a double edged sword and when it's used to hurt and hide evil it should be told.

No. It is a false claim by loinboy directly refuted by the words of Secretary of State Clinton.
Clinton is a war-mongering bitch! And a liar.

The latest sensational Wikileaks documents allegedly from the US State Department embassies around the world to Washington are definitely not as Hillary Clinton claimed "an attack on America's foreign policy interests that have endangered innocent people."

the 250,000 cables are not "top secret" as we might have thought. Between two and three million US Government employees are cleared to see this level of "secret" document, and some 500,000 people around the world have access to the Secret Internet Protocol Network (SIPRnet) where the cables were stored. Siprnet is not recommended for distribution of top-secret information. Only 6% or 15,000 pages of the documents have been classified as even secret, a level below top-secret. Another 40% were the lowest level, "confidential", while the rest were unclassified. In brief, it was not all that secret.

You cannot target people taking no part in hostilities, you little bitch!

And despite your inhuman rantings, standing around in front of a house, IS NOT A CAPITOL CRIME, ASSHOLE!

Oh contraire', butt-munch! Even if you wanna argue that a Reuter's camera man is holding a weapon, instead of a camera lens, there is no getting around the fact that the video clearly shows the Apache opening up on a van coming to the aid of the injured. Under no circumstances may those giving medical care to the hurt or injured be targetted. There isn't a law on the books, domestic or international, that allows that to happen. THAT, is a war crime.

You look and listen most selectively, you partisan hack shill for all things anti-America.

Direct your pin-head attention to 17:46 - 17:47. Possibly picking up bodies and WEAPONS.

Now, proceed to cite chapter and verse about how firing on the guys picking up the injured, the dead, or weapons is contrary to the laws of war when one is fighting, especially, a non-uniformed enemy combatant.

You cannot target people taking no part in hostilities, you little bitch!

And despite your inhuman rantings, standing around in front of a house, IS NOT A CAPITOL CRIME, ASSHOLE!

You have already been exposed as a sniveling dishonest piece of shit pussy motherfucker. So suck a bag of dicks.

And you most certainly MAY fire upon the enemy, you ignorant pontificating but dishonest asshole.

You have already been exposed as a sniveling dishonest piece of shit pussy motherfucker. So suck a bag of dicks.

And you most certainly MAY fire upon the enemy, you ignorant pontificating but dishonest asshole.
You have to take measures to determine if a target is of military necessity. We did not do that in the video.

No. It is a false claim by loinboy directly refuted by the words of Secretary of State Clinton.
Clinton is a war-mongering bitch! And a liar.

The latest sensational Wikileaks documents allegedly from the US State Department embassies around the world to Washington are definitely not as Hillary Clinton claimed "an attack on America's foreign policy interests that have endangered innocent people."

the 250,000 cables are not "top secret" as we might have thought. Between two and three million US Government employees are cleared to see this level of "secret" document, and some 500,000 people around the world have access to the Secret Internet Protocol Network (SIPRnet) where the cables were stored. Siprnet is not recommended for distribution of top-secret information. Only 6% or 15,000 pages of the documents have been classified as even secret, a level below top-secret. Another 40% were the lowest level, "confidential", while the rest were unclassified. In brief, it was not all that secret.

Sorry for you, you pissant unpersuasive lying propagandist shit boi.

You may not care for Shrillary, but she is a spokesman for the U.S. Government and her words prove YOU to be the liar. That's the point and your whining braying crying bullshit will not get you out of the knot of your own creation, piss face.

So go suck another bag of dicks.

You look and listen most selectively, you partisan hack shill for all things anti-America.

Direct your pin-head attention to 17:46 - 17:47. Possibly picking up bodies and WEAPONS.

Now, proceed to cite chapter and verse about how firing on the guys picking up the injured, the dead, or weapons is contrary to the laws of war when one is fighting, especially, a non-uniformed enemy combatant.
It is illegal to fire on people giving medical care under any circumstances.

You don't have a leg to stand on.

You may not care for Shrillary, but she is a spokesman for the U.S. Government and her words prove YOU to be the liar. That's the point and your whining braying crying bullshit will not get you out of the knot of your own creation, piss face.

You can't refute anything I've said.

You have to take measures to determine if a target is of military necessity. We did not do that in the video.

Sorry pissant motherfucker, but you don't speak for THEM.

And the video does reveal that they DID take measures to see whether or not the men posed a military threat.

You talk a lot of smack but are quite reluctant to back your shit up.

There's a reason for that beyond the fact that you are a lazy cockroach fucking piece of filth.

Despite the efforts of some misguided trollish ignorant dip shits to praise that scum bag, Julian Assange, the reality is:

Assange was busy making decisions that were not his to make, breaking laws to do it and overtly indifferent to who could get hurt as a consequence of his illegal and unauthorized behavior.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DoJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.
The people have a right to know what its government is doing in their name. Especially, if what its doing, is illegal.

Hope you are contacting your congressmen over Fast and Furious, the Homeland security, the money laundering green energy scams, etc, etc, etc!

You can't refute anything I've said.

As you knew when you just posted that lie, I have refuted all of your bullshit -- so far.

Despite the efforts of some misguided trollish ignorant dip shits to praise that scum bag, Julian Assange, the reality is:

Assange was busy making decisions that were not his to make, breaking laws to do it and overtly indifferent to who could get hurt as a consequence of his illegal and unauthorized behavior.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DoJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.
The people have a right to know what its government is doing in their name. Especially, if what its doing, is illegal.

Hope you are contacting your congressmen over Fast and Furious, the Homeland security, the money laundering green energy scams, etc, etc, etc!

He's not. It might bring shame or embarrassment upon the Dimocrap Establishment.

Forum List

Back