Julian Assange: not a hero and a running coward.

Damn, you truly are a dumb ass motherfucker.
I asked you a question, bitch!

No need to sign your posts with the formal "bitch."

Everyone sees you as the motherfucking bitch you are already.

And no, you motherfucking, cockgobbling, jism-guzzling whore, you asked a mindless fake question.

As I then noted, "Damn, you truly are a dumb ass motherfucker."

Now go pound some Fire-AIDS up your colon, you diseased rat twat.

Only republicans have the freedom to divulge top secret information? The party that preaches freedom has no idea what the word means.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/wikileaks/158688-hypocrisy.html

“America has always been different from Europe, having begun as a utopian religious community. Some have seen it as a dream world where you can be what you choose, others as a mirage that lures, exploits and disappoints. Some see it as a land of spiritual potential, others as a place of crass and vulgar materialism. Some see it as a mecca for creative entrepreneurs, others as a corporate oligarchy where the big eat the small and inventions helpful to the world are stifled. Some see it as the home of freedom of expression, others as a land of timorous conformity and mob-opinion rule.” Margaret Atwood answers a Martian' NYT 04/28/12 http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/hello-martians-this-is-america.html

Juli Assholeange, the pussy, reveals classified material on the ugly arrogant notion that HE is the one who gets to make such decisions, then he whines and cries like a little girl when those mean old 'mericans insist on enforcing their own laws.

"not fair!"

Hey, Assholeange, you gonad-less pussy, shut the fuck up with all your sissy-ass whining.

You did what you did, and now you get to face some consequneces for it. Poor boo boo.

if he steps out of the embassy, they're going to ship him to sweden for trial.

the problem with assange is that there really are times when it's appropriate to be a whistle blower. but that is to stop a crime... not to embarrass governments engaging in diplomacy.

he's a petty little arrogant twit, imo.

Nope.

Not that your "question" has anything to do with what I had just posted.

It's not good to argue like a liberal. You should consider checking that.

But, in any event, I don't trust the unchecked "judgment" of shitbirds like Julian Assange, either.

And if he considers it some significant moral imperative to violate the Espionage Act or the like, then perhaps he ought to be man enough to do so in the open. Challenge it in Court. Face the consequences of his behavior.

Are you (or is anybody else) so sure that Shrillary was wrong when she said that the disclosures put people's lives and our national security at risk? How? Basis?

Was it Assange's right to take those risks? Who granted him that authority and power? I sure as hell didn't.
I am not arguing like a liberal, I am a concerned citizen who realizes that we have a corrupt government. I don't trust it and it has not given me a reason to trust it. Again the government will put anything as classified to cover their tracks, Fast and the furious was classified. It's the same old thing peoples lives were at stake because information from fast and the furious was released. Shrillary was right and wrong depending on what was disclosed.
It's anyone's right to keep track of what the government does, and without people like Assange's it would be impossible to do so.

No. When you come back with silly shit like "you really trust the government" in response to what I had posted and trusting government has nothing to do with what I had said, then you ARE indeed arguing exactly like a liberal.

I wasn't trying to be silly, I was being very sincere I have more problem with the government keeping secrets than those secrets being revealed.

I am not arguing like a liberal, I am a concerned citizen who realizes that we have a corrupt government. I don't trust it and it has not given me a reason to trust it. Again the government will put anything as classified to cover their tracks, Fast and the furious was classified. It's the same old thing peoples lives were at stake because information from fast and the furious was released. Shrillary was right and wrong depending on what was disclosed.
It's anyone's right to keep track of what the government does, and without people like Assange's it would be impossible to do so.

No. When you come back with silly shit like "you really trust the government" in response to what I had posted and trusting government has nothing to do with what I had said, then you ARE indeed arguing exactly like a liberal.

I wasn't trying to be silly, I was being very sincere I have more problem with the government keeping secrets than those secrets being revealed.

I can understand that. But at least YOU (although we disagree on this point) can formulate a position based on a logical thought process.

It's not that the misdeeds of the government should be allowed to be swept under a rug by the cheesy expedient of calling it "classified."

It's that there are ways to go about revealing such (alleged) governmental misdeeds which either put the whistle blower in a relatively safe and secure position but also protects the legitimate interests of State secrecy OR which at least make the whistle blower accountable for his/her behavior.

If the shit pulled by the self-appointed asshats like Assange had to go unpunished, the government would effectively lose ANY ability to keep necessary secrets -- secret, This is why the self-appointed unauthorized shit-birds like Assange get no respect or credence from me -- and should get no lesser attention from the DoJ.

Make that cockbite accountable.

I can understand that. But at least YOU (although we disagree on this point) can formulate a position based on a logical thought process.

It's not that the misdeeds of the government should be allowed to be swept under a rug by the cheesy expedient of calling it "classified."

It's that there are ways to go about revealing such (alleged) governmental misdeeds which either put the whistle blower in a relatively safe and secure position but also protects the legitimate interests of State secrecy OR which at least make the whistle blower accountable for his/her behavior.

If the shit pulled by the self-appointed asshats like Assange had to go unpunished, the government would effectively lose ANY ability to keep necessary secrets -- secret, This is why the self-appointed unauthorized shit-birds like Assange get no respect or credence from me -- and should get no lesser attention from the DoJ.

And everyone who was exposed as criminal by a whistleblower ? Are you just as concerned that they are held accountable- not for just the act but also the cover up ?

No need to sign your posts with the formal "bitch."

Everyone sees you as the motherfucking bitch you are already.

And no, you motherfucking, cockgobbling, jism-guzzling whore, you asked a mindless fake question.

As I then noted, "Damn, you truly are a dumb ass motherfucker."

Now go pound some Fire-AIDS up your colon, you diseased rat twat.
Can't answer, can you? Because you have an un-defendable position. There is no law you can claim, no incident you can site, that would justify attacking people bringing care to the wounded.

I, on the otherhand, can provide evidence of it being a war crime.

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.

Art. 3. In the case of armed conflict not of an international character occurring in the territory of one of the High Contracting Parties, each Party to the conflict shall be bound to apply, as a minimum, the following provisions:

(1) Persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms and those placed hors de combat by sickness, wounds, detention, or any other cause, shall in all circumstances be treated humanely, without any adverse distinction founded on race, colour, religion or faith, sex, birth or wealth, or any other similar criteria.

(2) The wounded and sick shall be collected and cared for.
Person's taking no part in hostilities are protected persons, bitch-boy!

Here's some more law, up your ass!

Art. 16. The wounded and sick, as well as the infirm...shall be the object of particular protection and respect.

As far as military considerations allow, each Party to the conflict shall facilitate the steps taken to search for the killed and wounded...and to protect them against pillage and ill-treatment.

Art. 17. The Parties to the conflict shall endeavour to conclude local agreements for the removal from besieged or encircled areas, of wounded, sick, infirm...and for the passage of ...medical personnel and medical equipment on their way to such areas.

Art. 18. Civilian hospitals organized to give care to the wounded and sick, the infirm and maternity cases, may in no circumstances be the object of attack but shall at all times be respected and protected by the Parties to the conflict.
Under no circumstances may they be the target of attack. However, you can clearly see in the video, they are.

You just got served!

Let's just agree to disagree.

And everyone who was exposed as criminal by a whistleblower ? Are you just as concerned that they are held accountable- not for just the act but also the cover up ?

You sweep with a very very broad brush, and your question becomes unfocused because of it.

Assange's re-distribution of classified material is a criminal act. The whistle-blower is the one who reveals it to Assange -- or the whistle-blowers are the ones who do so.

THEY may have a "reason" for doing so. The nominal "reason" may be noble and all that good stuff. Perhaps not.

But when a shit-bird like Assange just makes it an unedited mass document dump, he couldn't be any more clear that he is indifferent to consequences. If deaths are caused by his improper disclosures, what's that to him? If America's security is compromised in ANY way, what's that to hm?

If the criminal acts of some people are revealed based on the unlawful disclosure, then maybe it's proper to go after those alleged law-breakers. Or, perhaps, prosecutors who are an arm of the government in some ways may feel duty bound not to proceed for reasons to which you and I might not be privy.

Either way, though, the call is NOT Assanges' to make.

You sweep with a very very broad brush, and your question becomes unfocused because of it.

Assange's re-distribution of classified material is a criminal act. The whistle-blower is the one who reveals it to Assange -- or the whistle-blowers are the ones who do so.

THEY may have a "reason" for doing so. The nominal "reason" may be noble and all that good stuff. Perhaps not.

But when a shit-bird like Assange just makes it an unedited mass document dump, he couldn't be any more clear that he is indifferent to consequences. If deaths are caused by his improper disclosures, what's that to him? If America's security is compromised in ANY way, what's that to hm?

If the criminal acts of some people are revealed based on the unlawful disclosure, then maybe it's proper to go after those alleged law-breakers. Or, perhaps, prosecutors who are an arm of the government in some ways may feel duty bound not to proceed for reasons to which you and I might not be privy.

Maybe he should have disclosed it in the form of a TV mini-series so Americans could understand it. Maybe some subtitles along with it so people would know how to interpret it.
Got forbid we get hit with a load of raw facts.

Maybe he should have disclosed it in the form of a TV mini-series so Americans could understand it. Maybe some subtitles along with it so people would know how to interpret it.
Got forbid we get hit with a load of raw facts.

Yeah. Condescending shit about Americans. That's the route to take.

:eusa_hand:

Oh do you? I have a hell of a problem with losing 2/3 of the American population due to a war Assange's pantywaist endeavors throw in our lap.

Oh do you? I have a hell of a problem with losing 2/3 of the American population due to a war Assange's pantywaist endeavors throw in our lap.

I never said military secrets. those are separate from government secrets such as what Assang leaked out.

Despite the efforts of some misguided trollish ignorant dip shits to praise that scum bag, Julian Assange, the reality is:

Assange was busy making decisions that were not his to make, breaking laws to do it and overtly indifferent to who could get hurt as a consequence of his illegal and unauthorized behavior.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DoJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.
The people have a right to know what its government is doing in their name. Especially, if what its doing, is illegal.

I am so disappointed in this coward. He originally stated if he is persecuted/prosecuted he would release the key for the game changing wikileak stuff. Like an idiot I downloaded that crap and have saved it just in case. Then here he comes, without the balls of a rapist, and will not give the key. He is nothing but a ego pushing leach, not worthy of any notice.

Despite the efforts of some misguided trollish ignorant dip shits to praise that scum bag, Julian Assange, the reality is:

Assange was busy making decisions that were not his to make, breaking laws to do it and overtly indifferent to who could get hurt as a consequence of his illegal and unauthorized behavior.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DOJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.

How is it illegal for informing the people about truth of matters? I bet Oliver North would be a major republican today had he informed the people about the dubious activities the US government was involved in during the Iran/Iraq war.

As per running: I wish Julian Assange would make appearances in courts and defend himself. While the man made has gotten into some personal acts he should have known better to avoid, I still think Julian Assange is been hunted because of Wikileaks.

I do hope he gets captured and that the DOJ prosecutes him to the fullest extent of the law.

How is it illegal for informing the people about truth of matters? I bet Oliver North would be a major republican today had he informed the people about the dubious activities the US government was involved in during the Iran/Iraq war.

As per running: I wish Julian Assange would make appearances in courts and defend himself. While the man made has gotten into some personal acts he should have known better to avoid, I still think Julian Assange is been hunted because of Wikileaks.

What a stupid fake question. LaFreak: you literally JUST asked, "How is it illegal to break the law?"

Go look in the seat cushions of a friends' houses until you have a quarter.

Then go buy your first clue ever, you fucking dope.

I never said military secrets. those are separate from government secrets such as what Assang leaked out.
You will see there are military compromises Assange handed over to terrorists in his "expose" of "evil" American government when the traitor's trial brings it out. His betrayal of our information got our informants in Afghanistan murdered. Those indeed were military classified secrets being passed out by a traitor in our military. You have been misled, and there's nothing I can do about it except tell what little I know of this from reading things in the press that have been omitted and shut down until the trial brings it back to the light of day.

Manning's lawyer can mouth off and obfuscate till the cows come home, but Manning will be judged by facts forwarded in the military court.

Last edited:
Julian Assange is a hero to those who think he is a hero, and a danger to those that don't, end of story. Rosa Parks was a hero to some for refusing to move to another seat on the bus in 1955, and a subversive danger to society to others. The truest perspective on Julian Assange will likely not be seen for many years.

Assange leaked a confidential memo from Ambassador Stevens, and made Stevens a target. Now, Stevens is dead - whether Barack admits it or not, he was murdered in a pre-planned attack by AQ. Assange needs to face charges for that.

Forum List

Back