Julian Assange associate: It was a leak, not a hack and the DNC insider is NOT Russian

There is no proof Russia had any influence on the election… Fact

Oh, you know more than the intelligence community in the U.S. and Europe? Good to know. Too bad you spend too much time posting here for that to be true.

You jack off to Trump's picture using a toupee as your whack-it rag... Fact.
Show us the absolute proof were Russia determined the result of the election?

No, you don't get how reality works because you are a Trump supporter. You said:

Now, YOU prove there is no evidence. See that's how the real world works. You make a statement... then you provide PROOF to back it up. This is not Trump's world where you make a statement, and then you force someone else to provide proof that your statement is false. Otherwise I could say something like:

Rustic likes to fuck baked goods and then feed them to live stock.

Then everyone would HAVE to accept that statement as true until you provided proof that it was false.

Do you understand?
No Proof?
Like I thought

As soon as I get CIA and FBI clearance to get a brief on their evidence I'll share it with you and the entire forum.

So where is your proof that you don't fuck baked goods and feed it to live stock? You're going to have to provide a link to a credible source. Now go!
Do you know what alleged means?

Putin clearly thought Hillary was an asshole...and Obama a pushover...did he have to hack the DNC to prove that? I hardly think so. It's common knowledge here in America.

Oh, you know more than the intelligence community in the U.S. and Europe? Good to know. Too bad you spend too much time posting here for that to be true.

You jack off to Trump's picture using a toupee as your whack-it rag... Fact.
Show us the absolute proof were Russia determined the result of the election?

No, you don't get how reality works because you are a Trump supporter. You said:

Now, YOU prove there is no evidence. See that's how the real world works. You make a statement... then you provide PROOF to back it up. This is not Trump's world where you make a statement, and then you force someone else to provide proof that your statement is false. Otherwise I could say something like:

Rustic likes to fuck baked goods and then feed them to live stock.

Then everyone would HAVE to accept that statement as true until you provided proof that it was false.

Do you understand?
No Proof?
Like I thought

As soon as I get CIA and FBI clearance to get a brief on their evidence I'll share it with you and the entire forum.

So where is your proof that you don't fuck baked goods and feed it to live stock? You're going to have to provide a link to a credible source. Now go!
Do you know what alleged means?

Do you understand what the word Fact means?

You have yet to provide proof that you don't fuck baked goods and feed it to live stock, so therefor it is a Fact.

Right?

Unfortunately with the uneducated young pointing out that the government has just created another "snowball" means nothing.
I believe it to be a dnc member, Bernie supporter that caught wind of Hillary's shenanigans, and Podesta's lax computer security use led to the leaks. They were there for the taking.

It's not far fetched. Look at our side. GW gets elected McCain and crew go after him till he is out of office. Then McCain sucks Obama's dick to the pointy that he runs to Egypt with Lindsey to try to save Obama's man Morsi. Now there goes McCain after Trump.

Betrayer for Sunday talk shows and being loved for being Mavericky. McCain.

Talk about a treasonous son of a bitch. Oh and he's a hero don't you know fucking Republicans up the ass every chance the fucking hero gets.

Don't bother spreading silly things like 'facts', the MSM has already told you what they want the facts to be.

Assange is not someone who you easily believe.

But, sad to say, he is more believable to me right now than any Bureaucracy run by someone appointed by Barack Obama. Particularly when what we hear from the CIA is filtered through the Washington Post.
Why isn't he easily believed?

JulianAssangeAssociate, Clementine, and Trump are simply not to be trusted.

And yet he is the one who exposed the clintons, and the DNC for the liars they are. I know who has more credibility in a Court of Law....and it ain't you!

He clearly stated that those who thought it was Russians would have egg on their face.
They must be very used to the taste of egg on their face.

screen-shot-2010-02-19-at-12-07-00-am1.png

And yet he is the one who exposed the clintons, and the DNC for the liars they are. I know who has more credibility in a Court of Law....and it ain't you!
We all knew what the Clintons were and what Trump is. One of them had to go, and it turned out to be Clinton. Now Trump will have to step off, either willingly or by Constitutional sanction. These creatures of the far left and the alt right will pull American down.

We all knew what the Clintons were and what Trump is. One of them had to go, and it turned out to be Clinton. Now Trump will have to step off, either willingly or by Constitutional sanction. These creatures of the far left and the alt right will pull American down.

Alt-right. What a load of crock. The alt-right is a creation of the MSM to try and terrorize the savages yet again. The reality of that group is they are a small nearly poor group of blowhards. You ignore very real threats to this country like soros and trot this shit out. You should be ashamed of yourself for peddling such nonsense.

As the fake news continues to push fiction, it's time to sit back and look at the facts. This latest story is growing legs, much like the "Hands up, don't shoot" lies or the one about how a video caused the Benghazi attacks. The lib media knows that if they repeat something often enough, people will believe it. They are using the same tactic to blame Russia for hurting Hillary during the election. It's meant to undermine Trump and take the blame away from the actions of Hillary and others in the Dem party. From her many scandals to the poor choices made by the DNC and Hillary's campaign, there are a lot of things they want to divert attention away from and this is nothing but a plan to paint Trump as some darling of the Russians.

While lack of security of Hillary's State Dept. emails made it easy for foreign countries to find out what she was up to, in the case of the DNC emails that exposed the plan favoring Hillary over Bernie, it was an inside job. Not Russians. Not other hackers. It was a DNC insider who leaked information regarding the corruption.

And the left continue to claim that Russia was behind this and that they somehow hacked into paper ballots and machines that were not online. Incredible that anyone would buy that, yet there are people willing to believe anything.

"Murray, who is a close associate of Wikileaks head Julian Assange, explained it further on his website.

“As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two,” he wrote. “And it should be said again and again, that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, if she had not received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie, if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence, if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened.”

It’s the reality that so many in the mainstream media ignore. It wasn’t about who leaked the emails. It was about what they said.

Assange himself vehemently denied Russia had any involvement in the hacks during an interview right before Election Day."

Julian Assange associate: It was a leak, not a hack and the DNC insider is NOT Russian

Why do you automatically believe the Assange camp on this?

I'm sure the DNC had favored Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders as their candidate for the White House, there is a lot of political influence associated with the Clintons.

Alt-right. What a load of crock. The alt-right is a creation of the MSM to try and terrorize the savages yet again. The reality of that group is they are a small nearly poor group of blowhards. You ignore very real threats to this country like soros and trot this shit out. You should be ashamed of yourself for peddling such nonsense.

But a guy that worked for Soros is in Trump's cabinet...and you don't see a problem with that.

As the fake news continues ...

I just love how the biggest chuggers of piss are now projecting the "fake news" term at others as if they invented it. :lol:

Speaking of email hacks/leaks, it was that dead FBI agent who leaked Hillary's emails, right? Right?

He was murdered for leaking that stuff to Wikileaks...remember?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The Alt right has been around almost a decade, and has been discussed by Breitbart as a valid movement, and you can blow it out your butt, gently if you wish, but blow it you will. The cultural and social taboos associated with it are dark reminders of what happen when American go bad. So, no, real Americans will not ignore its very real threat to this country.

But a guy that worked for Soros is in Trump's cabinet...and you don't see a problem with that.
Inane hypocrisy defines westwall and that sad ilk.

Unfortunately with the uneducated young pointing out that the government has just created another "snowball" means nothing.

Anonymous has hacked into Israeli intelligence and lifted a tape of Bill Clinton raping a kid.

Boy are you fake news readers going to be butt hurt when that comes out! Yeah!

The Alt right has been around almost a decade, and has been discussed by Breitbart as a valid movement, and you can blow it out your butt, gently if you wish, but blow it you will. The cultural and social taboos associated with it are dark reminders of what happen when American go bad. So, no, real Americans will not ignore its very real threat to this country.

Yeah? So? What exactly have they done other than act like morons? All the while the clintonistas have been ripping off the American taxpayer and abrogating our rights. You're pretty stupid for a so called smart guy.

Just sayin...

As the fake news continues to push fiction, it's time to sit back and look at the facts. This latest story is growing legs, much like the "Hands up, don't shoot" lies or the one about how a video caused the Benghazi attacks. The lib media knows that if they repeat something often enough, people will believe it. They are using the same tactic to blame Russia for hurting Hillary during the election. It's meant to undermine Trump and take the blame away from the actions of Hillary and others in the Dem party. From her many scandals to the poor choices made by the DNC and Hillary's campaign, there are a lot of things they want to divert attention away from and this is nothing but a plan to paint Trump as some darling of the Russians.

While lack of security of Hillary's State Dept. emails made it easy for foreign countries to find out what she was up to, in the case of the DNC emails that exposed the plan favoring Hillary over Bernie, it was an inside job. Not Russians. Not other hackers. It was a DNC insider who leaked information regarding the corruption.

And the left continue to claim that Russia was behind this and that they somehow hacked into paper ballots and machines that were not online. Incredible that anyone would buy that, yet there are people willing to believe anything.

"Murray, who is a close associate of Wikileaks head Julian Assange, explained it further on his website.

“As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two,” he wrote. “And it should be said again and again, that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, if she had not received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie, if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence, if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened.”

It’s the reality that so many in the mainstream media ignore. It wasn’t about who leaked the emails. It was about what they said.

Assange himself vehemently denied Russia had any involvement in the hacks during an interview right before Election Day."

Remember the young man who worked for the DNC who was murdered? Then Assange offered an award to find his killer.

That sure seemed a bit strange to me.

Why do you automatically believe the Assange camp on this?

I'm sure the DNC had favored Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders as their candidate for the White House, there is a lot of political influence associated with the Clintons.

So Hillary sabotaged her own campaign.

Fuckinay.

Forum List

Back