Julian Assange has been arrested

Trump stated in 2010, long before his running, he wanted him charged. So your ridiculous reasoning holds no water.

Are you suddenly an Assange fan?

if assange had something, he'd have posted it. it's not like he's ever taken a side and played games. he told on anyone and everyone he could.

this fishing for something hidden you just have to dig for is bullshit but hey, it keeps idiots busy and you seem slammed busy these days.

It was inadvertently revealed in a court document last year that he had been charged with an unknown crime or crimes by the Justice Department under President Trump. That was big news, given the same Justice Department under President Barack Obama had declined to charge him, citing the difficult First Amendment issues it could raise given WikiLeaks’s claim to be a journalism organization.

Assange has said he expects to be extradited to the United States, and his lawyer says a U.S. extradition claim was used to arrest him. U.S. authorities have prepared an arrest warrant and extradition papers, according to a U.S. official.

WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested: Everything We Know

Tramp had his justice dept. arrest Assange, it doesn't matter what Clinton said.

Hell no, but it matters not, Tramp had him arrested for a reason and not for hacking , but hacking what might be of his , the Mueller report or tramps taxes, maybe he was blackmailing tramp.

Trump stated in 2010, long before his running, he wanted him charged. So your ridiculous reasoning holds no water.

Are you suddenly an Assange fan?

It was inadvertently revealed in a court document last year that he had been charged with an unknown crime or crimes by the Justice Department under President Trump. That was big news, given the same Justice Department under President Barack Obama had declined to charge him, citing the difficult First Amendment issues it could raise given WikiLeaks’s claim to be a journalism organization.

Assange has said he expects to be extradited to the United States, and his lawyer says a U.S. extradition claim was used to arrest him. U.S. authorities have prepared an arrest warrant and extradition papers, according to a U.S. official.

WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested: Everything We Know

Tramp had his justice dept. arrest Assange, it doesn't matter what Clinton said.

Hell no, but it matters not, Tramp had him arrested for a reason and not for hacking , but hacking what might be of his , the Mueller report or tramps taxes, maybe he was blackmailing tramp.

you're hard pressed to ever find a time where a post from this person ever DID hold water.

Someone said on TV, that tramp might be worried what Assange might leak on him and his admin, possibly the whole unredacted Mueller report. I'd love it, as Tramp jr said.
god damn - any port in a storm, huh? grasping at straws that are laughing at you.

someone on tv is a fucking idiot. then again so are those who repeat "someone on tv"...

Know I think he is smart. Tramp is worried about what Assange will be letting out on his admin. Maybe even his tax returns, do you think he'd blackmail tramp first. I wonder.
if assange had something, he'd have posted it. it's not like he's ever taken a side and played games. he told on anyone and everyone he could.

this fishing for something hidden you just have to dig for is bullshit but hey, it keeps idiots busy and you seem slammed busy these days.

Assange has always played games with the data. He releases little bits at a time, just the things he wants the world to see. Then he makes his pronouncements about coming data drops so that he can be the center of attention for a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He always was and always will be harmless :itsok:

Now we need to cut him a deal for all info on the DemonRAT COUP and The Hildebeasts emails.... :)

He betrayed the principals he claimed to represent when he allowed his site to be used by Russian intelligence, he does not have a friend left in the world except Putin and Trump. Now we get to find out what he got in return for letting himself be used by authoritarians.
:rolleyes: He didn't betray his principals. You may feel he betrayed your principals.
I was unaware he had any principles. He's a criminal, a dealerni stolen information.

Good, I hope the piece of shit gets put in solitary and never gets to touch a piece of technology again.

I guess the presumption of innocence means nothing to you?

IMHO, Mr. Assange probably already made a deal and will be turning state's evidence in the whacking of Seth Rich. Rich was his employee with wikileaks and he wants to resolve the case. If Mr. Assange is willing to spill what he knows about the spying on the Trump 2016 campaign, a suspended sentence would be just.

He betrayed the principals he claimed to represent when he allowed his site to be used by Russian intelligence, he does not have a friend left in the world except Putin and Trump. Now we get to find out what he got in return for letting himself be used by authoritarians.
:rolleyes: He didn't betray his principals. You may feel he betrayed your principals.

That is a good point. One cannot betray that which they do not possess.

Were you still at the kid table when the Afghan War Diary was released? Or were you just giddy that it nailed your opposition?
You have to remember that the Golfing Gomer loves the taste of boot polish in the morning.

StockGG.jpg

so assange, certainly in fear of his life and well being, can't get asylum.

but 10,000 illegals can demand it and we cave.

lord we're fucked up.
Asylum seekers aren't illegal, and none of them have committed crimes against the United States.

I was unaware he had any principles. He's a criminal, a dealerni stolen information.
Now I've seen it all....You and the Golfing Gomer as ideological butt buddies.

Goldwater was right...Not a fucking dime's worth of difference.

:rolleyes:

Your link is not proof. It's merely irrelevant fake news.

You're a fuckin' idiot.
Lmao!!

"No link no proof"

"Here's your link"

"I don't believe your link"

Hilarious!!!

Now I've seen it all....You and the Golfing Gomer as ideological butt buddies.

Goldwater was right...Not a fucking dime's worth of difference.
Don't know who you are referring to but if he/she agrees with me thet can't be all bad.

Hillary and the Democrats got pissed and embarrassed because Assange supposedly exposed the fact that Hillary and the DNC did exactly what they have claimed for 3 years not the GOP did - attempt to affect the outcome of the 2016 election...and for exposing their racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic language in their e-mails.

Communications between Obama's DOJ and FBI prove they protected her from indictment / prison. The DNC helped Hillary rig primaries, cheat in debates, violate campaign finance laws, stack the deck against Bernie, and in the end GAVE Hillary the nomination she could not win.

Both protecting her from indictment and giving her the nomination was exactly what they claimed Trump tried to do - alter the outcome of the election. It was altered - it SHOULD have been BERNIE versus Trump!

The Lib media helped them, though, by distracting people from the revelation of the DNC's rigged primary in Hillary's favor AND from their racist/sexist/homophobic/anti-Semitic e-mail content by playing the 'VICTIM' card: 'We were hacked...."

Yes, poor Hillary and her fellow cheating, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic Democrats got exposed to the world because someone leaked their personal e-mails.

Last edited:
Hillary and the Democrats got pissed and embarrassed because Assange supposedly exposed the fact that Hillary and the DNC did exactly what they have claimed for 3 years not the GOP did - attempt to affect the outcome of the 2016 election...and for exposing their racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic language in their e-mails.

Communications between Obama's DOJ and FBI prove they protected her from indictment / prison. The DNC helped Hillary rig primaries, cheat in debates, violate campaign finance laws, stack the deck against Bernie, and in the end GAVE Hillary the nomination she could not win.

Both protecting her from indictment and giving her the nomination was exactly what they claimed Trump tried to do - alter the outcome of the election. It was altered - it SHOULD have been BERNIE versus Trump!

The Lib media helped them, though, by distracting people from the revelation of the DNC's rigged primary in Hillary's favor AND from their racist/sexist/homophobic/anti-Semitic e-mail content by playing the 'VICTIM' card: 'We were hacked...."

Yes, poor Hillary and her fellow cheating, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic Democrats got exposed to the world because someone leaked their personal e-mails.

Exactly

Forum List

Back