Julian Assange has been arrested

upload_2019-4-11_9-29-44.png

Stephanie Myers on Twitter

SOme dumb asses really need to learn where to go for " REAL INFORMATION

"I am in shock.. I couldn’t hear clearly what he said? He looks very bad. How could you Equador ? (Because he exposed you). How could you UK. ? Of course - you are America’s bitch and you need a diversion from your idiotic Brexit bullshit.

And the USA ? This toxic coward of a President He needs to rally his base? - You are selfish and cruel. You have taken the entire world backwards. You are devils and liars and thieves. And you will ROTT And WE WILL RISE" - Sexy Pamela Anderson on twitter

Hillary and the Democrats got pissed and embarrassed because Assange supposedly exposed the fact that Hillary and the DNC did exactly what they have claimed for 3 years not the GOP did - attempt to affect the outcome of the 2016 election...and for exposing their racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic language in their e-mails.

Communications between Obama's DOJ and FBI prove they protected her from indictment / prison. The DNC helped Hillary rig primaries, cheat in debates, violate campaign finance laws, stack the deck against Bernie, and in the end GAVE Hillary the nomination she could not win.

Both protecting her from indictment and giving her the nomination was exactly what they claimed Trump tried to do - alter the outcome of the election. It was altered - it SHOULD have been BERNIE versus Trump!

The Lib media helped them, though, by distracting people from the revelation of the DNC's rigged primary in Hillary's favor AND from their racist/sexist/homophobic/anti-Semitic e-mail content by playing the 'VICTIM' card: 'We were hacked...."

Yes, poor Hillary and her fellow cheating, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic Democrats got exposed to the world because someone leaked their personal e-mails.
Pres.Trump cannot pardon Assange, unless he is on American's ground. And Julian must be cleared from all other crimes committed in other countries before he comes here. Obama reduced Chelsea's sentences, even though Chelsea was given the longest sentence for that offense because he wanted to make himself to look like the good guy. But he still has his leftovers in office to make Pres.Trump look bad. Julian didn't stolen the classify information. Putin granted Snowden asylum and any other that is being oppressed by their own government. Sweden is the headquarters of the Deep State.

Sweden loves Soros. Leaked document shows 65% of Swedish politicians are “loyal allies” of George Soros

Here's how many Swedes would vote for Clinton

http://www.ipsnews.net/2014/05/swedens-elites-loyal-nato-people/

He has been after Democrats for a long time, and its about time.
No he hasn't. His inexplicable posting of Russian hacked emails to influence the election for Trump flies in the face of his stated goals and betrayed the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him. It makes no sense for a man supposedly devoted to press freedom to help Putin and Trump.

I don't know, but based on what you said, he must not have been helping Putin and Trump.

"I am in shock.. I couldn’t hear clearly what he said? He looks very bad. How could you Equador ? (Because he exposed you). How could you UK. ? Of course - you are America’s bitch and you need a diversion from your idiotic Brexit bullshit.

And the USA ? This toxic coward of a President He needs to rally his base? - You are selfish and cruel. You have taken the entire world backwards. You are devils and liars and thieves. And you will ROTT And WE WILL RISE" - Sexy Pamela Anderson on twitter

Pamela Anderson, LOL. Who is she, a nobody. He must of been blackmailing tramp. Now tramp looks right into the camera and says never knew anything about WikiLeaks, LOL, he has mentioned them over 100 times at his ralies how much he loves them.

Last edited:

Pamela Anderson, LOL. Who is she, a nobody. He must of been blackmaily tramp. Now tramp looks right into the camera and says never knew anything about WikiLeaks, LOL, he has mentioned them over 100 times at his ralies how much he loves them.

Pamela Anderson, LOL. Who is she, a nobody. He must of been blackmaily tramp. Now tramp looks right into the camera and says never knew anything about WikiLeaks, LOL, he has mentioned them over 100 times at his ralies how much he loves them.
she's hotter than youo!

bq-5caf117d74bc0.jpeg

Rumors have been circulating that he’s been refusing to bathe and clearly, a razor is not in his sight.

she's hotter than youo!
b296f979-c878-4b76-96fc-400cca4d0750.jpg

really, you have never seen me. She looks like cat lady.

she's hotter than youo!

she was the best in the Baywatch years back in the day. what did you do then? coulda woulda shoulda

she's hotter than youo!

she was the best in the Baywatch years back in the day. what did you do then? coulda woulda shoulda

I'm not sure, but I know I'm au natural. Never watched baywatched, didn't have time in my life for tv watching.

FREE JULIAN ASSANGE. I really hope Trump pardons him. This man has dedicated his life to exposing government corruption

she's hotter than youo!

I'm not sure, but I know I'm au natural. Never watched baywatched, didn't have time in my life for tv watching.
you dont have the look, you dont have the stamina. Pam did and does

NBC News tallied that Trump had cited WikiLeaks 141 times at 56 events in the last month of the 2016 campaign.

Reading the indictment it states he was attempting to help Manning break a password to get deeper into the DoD files. Manning had half the password and couldn’t figure out the rest, and Assange attempted to crack it, but couldn’t.
Recently, it was rumored Manning had been put into solitary for refusing a subpoena to testify on Wikileaks and Assange before a grand jury and was finally released a week ago.

Last edited:
So my question is THIS....

Liberals want to 'crucify' Assange for hacking / leaking Hillary / Democrat information...

Manning, on the other hand, was / is a freakin' 'HERO' to Liberals / Democrats / Snowflakes, and Obama commuted his sentence.

:wtf:

So are snowflakes going to have a TRIGGERED MELTDOWN if Trump suddenly pardoned Assange / commuted his sentence? If so, how could you justify it when, again, Manning was a liberal 'hero' whose sentence was commuted by Barry?

He has been after Democrats for a long time, and its about time.
No he hasn't. His inexplicable posting of Russian hacked emails to influence the election for Trump flies in the face of his stated goals and betrayed the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him. It makes no sense for a man supposedly devoted to press freedom to help Putin and Trump.

You mean the e-mails that showed us just how sleazy Hillary Clinton and the DNC were, Occupied? Something the American people SHOULD have known if the main stream media wasn't in their hip pockets for the entire campaign? The reason you on the left hate Assange so much is that he was the one who drew back the curtain and showed everyone just who Hillary Clinton really is!

His charges in Sweden were dropped. The only other charge I know of is the UK one, on failing to report, besides the US one.
Hillary and the Democrats got pissed and embarrassed because Assange supposedly exposed the fact that Hillary and the DNC did exactly what they have claimed for 3 years not the GOP did - attempt to affect the outcome of the 2016 election...and for exposing their racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic language in their e-mails.

Communications between Obama's DOJ and FBI prove they protected her from indictment / prison. The DNC helped Hillary rig primaries, cheat in debates, violate campaign finance laws, stack the deck against Bernie, and in the end GAVE Hillary the nomination she could not win.

Both protecting her from indictment and giving her the nomination was exactly what they claimed Trump tried to do - alter the outcome of the election. It was altered - it SHOULD have been BERNIE versus Trump!

The Lib media helped them, though, by distracting people from the revelation of the DNC's rigged primary in Hillary's favor AND from their racist/sexist/homophobic/anti-Semitic e-mail content by playing the 'VICTIM' card: 'We were hacked...."

Yes, poor Hillary and her fellow cheating, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic Democrats got exposed to the world because someone leaked their personal e-mails.
Pres.Trump cannot pardon Assange, unless he is on American's ground. And Julian must be cleared from all other crimes committed in other countries before he comes here. Obama reduced Chelsea's sentences, even though Chelsea was given the longest sentence for that offense because he wanted to make himself to look like the good guy. But he still has his leftovers in office to make Pres.Trump look bad. Julian didn't stolen the classify information. Putin granted Snowden asylum and any other that is being oppressed by their own government. Sweden is the headquarters of the Deep State.

Sweden loves Soros. Leaked document shows 65% of Swedish politicians are “loyal allies” of George Soros

Here's how many Swedes would vote for Clinton

http://www.ipsnews.net/2014/05/swedens-elites-loyal-nato-people/

Forum List

Back