Julian Assange has been arrested

"Is there any possibility this would be happening if Wikileaks had published emails embarrassing to Trump, instead of emails embarrassing to the Democrats?" - Coulter

Someone said on TV, that tramp might be worried what Assange might leak on him and his admin, possibly the whole unredacted Mueller report. I'd love it, as Tramp jr said.
god damn - any port in a storm, huh? grasping at straws that are laughing at you.

someone on tv is a fucking idiot. then again so are those who repeat "someone on tv"...

Know I think he is smart. Tramp is worried about what Assange will be letting out on his admin. Maybe even his tax returns, do you think he'd blackmail tramp first. I wonder.

"Is there any possibility this would be happening if Wikileaks had published emails embarrassing to Trump, instead of emails embarrassing to the Democrats?" - Coulter

Is she thinking the Dem are still in charge, Trump admin is his, and most are loyal to him.

Another fantastical fantasy tale...
Someone said on TV, that tramp might be worried what Assange might leak on him and his admin, possibly the whole unredacted Mueller report. I'd love it, as Tramp jr said.
god damn - any port in a storm, huh? grasping at straws that are laughing at you.

someone on tv is a fucking idiot. then again so are those who repeat "someone on tv"...

Know I think he is smart. Tramp is worried about what Assange will be letting out on his admin. Maybe even his tax returns, do you think he'd blackmail tramp first. I wonder.

Why the heck did he resist arrest? They had to frickin drag him out of the embassy. What did he think he was gonna do lol

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Why the FBI Let Hillary Clinton Off the Hook

images
images
images
upload_2019-4-11_8-48-45.jpeg

Was only a matter of time. He couldn't stay in the Ecuadorean Embassy forever.

He painted a pretty big target on himself and, IMO, it was only a matter of time before they found a means to lock him up.

if assange had something, he'd have posted it. it's not like he's ever taken a side and played games. he told on anyone and everyone he could.

this fishing for something hidden you just have to dig for is bullshit but hey, it keeps idiots busy and you seem slammed busy these days.

Was only a matter of time. He couldn't stay in the Ecuadorean Embassy forever.

He painted a pretty big target on himself and, IMO, it was only a matter of time before they found a means to lock him up.
surprised he lasted as long as he did.

if assange had something, he'd have posted it. it's not like he's ever taken a side and played games. he told on anyone and everyone he could.

this fishing for something hidden you just have to dig for is bullshit but hey, it keeps idiots busy and you seem slammed busy these days.

It was inadvertently revealed in a court document last year that he had been charged with an unknown crime or crimes by the Justice Department under President Trump. That was big news, given the same Justice Department under President Barack Obama had declined to charge him, citing the difficult First Amendment issues it could raise given WikiLeaks’s claim to be a journalism organization.

Assange has said he expects to be extradited to the United States, and his lawyer says a U.S. extradition claim was used to arrest him. U.S. authorities have prepared an arrest warrant and extradition papers, according to a U.S. official.

WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested: Everything We Know
-------------------------------------------------------
tramp said he loved WikiLeaks time and time again, why do you think he'd want him arrested and brought to the US??

It was inadvertently revealed in a court document last year that he had been charged with an unknown crime or crimes by the Justice Department under President Trump. That was big news, given the same Justice Department under President Barack Obama had declined to charge him, citing the difficult First Amendment issues it could raise given WikiLeaks’s claim to be a journalism organization.

Assange has said he expects to be extradited to the United States, and his lawyer says a U.S. extradition claim was used to arrest him. U.S. authorities have prepared an arrest warrant and extradition papers, according to a U.S. official.

Tramp had his justice dept. arrest Assange, it doesn't matter what Clinton said, and its a little to frickin late for Hillary, Assange has done his damage on her.

look - everyone knows from history your stance and how much you will defend it regardless of the stupid mental gymnastics you have to do in order to even try.

hillary wanted him dead. who knows why trump wants him but if assange had dirt on trump and that was the primary fear he'd have posted it long ago. he knew he was living in a time bomb and had nothing to lose.

but you keep reaching for some other form of emotional insurance so you can be "right" still. annoying as fuck.

back to ignore.

Lol
I don’t give two shits either way… The guy was and is harmless.

Are you suddenly an Assange fan?

Tramp had his justice dept. arrest Assange, it doesn't matter what Clinton said.

Are you suddenly an Assange fan?

Tramp had his justice dept. arrest Assange, it doesn't matter what Clinton said.

Hell no, but it matters not, Tramp had him arrested for a reason and not for hacking , but hacking what might be of his , the Mueller report or tramps taxes, maybe he was blackmailing tramp.

You have to be an idiot to think any of them are honest.

“Assange said...” should be viewed no different than “Hillary said...”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
kinda what i said now isn't it? so you once again misconstrue what i said, bitch at what i said, and wind up saying what i said and still being an assfuck about it.

all there is left to say now is "morning, gator. i see another normal day is upon us".

You are one whiney fucking snowflake in the morning. Holy fuck dude

and everyone who calls you what you are is a whiney fuck. :)

you ever notice that?

Nope, pretty much just you are the whiney snowflake. Don’t sell yourself short

this is who you turn into a lot man.

yep. you cry about it like a bitch and deflect saying i'm having snowflake issues. :)

damn funny mang. i don't think i've ever actually been mad but you keep thinking i'm some nail biting emo over here who gives much more than a rat turd what you say or think.

keep crying.

Nice new tactics...I point out your whining and you go...”nu uh, it is you that is crying”.

Are you in the 4th grade? Man up dude, holy shit

kinda what i said now isn't it? so you once again misconstrue what i said, bitch at what i said, and wind up saying what i said and still being an assfuck about it.

all there is left to say now is "morning, gator. i see another normal day is upon us".

you ever notice that?

yep. you cry about it like a bitch and deflect saying i'm having snowflake issues. :)

damn funny mang. i don't think i've ever actually been mad but you keep thinking i'm some nail biting emo over here who gives much more than a rat turd what you say or think.

keep crying.

Nice new tactics...I point out your whining and you go...”nu uh, it is you that is crying”.

you just gotta show off your penis at every opportunity.

guess i'll take a vacation for awhile from you. later on, hos.

Assange has always played games with the data. He releases little bits at a time, just the things he wants the world to see. Then he makes his pronouncements about coming data drops so that he can be the center of attention for a couple of days.

you ever notice that?

keep crying.

you just gotta show off your penis at every opportunity.

guess i'll take a vacation for awhile from you. later on, hos.

Be sure to draw some nice rainbow pictures while in your safe space.

Forum List

Back