Julian Assange has been arrested

is this the way you remember them both:
He has been after Democrats for a long time, and its about time.
No he hasn't. His inexplicable posting of Russian hacked emails to influence the election for Trump flies in the face of his stated goals and betrayed the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him. It makes no sense for a man supposedly devoted to press freedom to help Putin and Trump.

You mean the e-mails that showed us just how sleazy Hillary Clinton and the DNC were, Occupied? Something the American people SHOULD have known if the main stream media wasn't in their hip pockets for the entire campaign? The reason you on the left hate Assange so much is that he was the one who drew back the curtain and showed everyone just who Hillary Clinton really is!

He showed us nothing. But he showed what a frickin liar tramp is.

So my question is THIS....

Liberals want to 'crucify' Assange for hacking / leaking Hillary / Democrat information...

Manning, on the other hand, was / is a freakin' 'HERO' to Liberals / Democrats / Snowflakes, and Obama commuted his sentence.

:wtf:

So are snowflakes going to have a TRIGGERED MELTDOWN if Trump suddenly pardoned Assange / commuted his sentence? If so, how could you justify it when, again, Manning was a liberal 'hero' whose sentence was commuted by Barry?
I could care less for either, but the reasoning is probably that Manning helped expose some abuses in the military. Not that Manning doing so didn't also help the Russians in a way, albeit in an indirect way for the most part.

Assange went from leftist hero (with the help of Chelsea Manning) to hated enemy because Wikileaks published DNC emails that showed how the democrats were screwing Bernie Sanders over and stealing the democrat nomination from him.

The Muslims aren't the only ones that persecute apostates. They got nothing on the DNC and the hateful left.

so assange, certainly in fear of his life and well being, can't get asylum.

but 10,000 illegals can demand it and we cave.

lord we're fucked up.
Asylum seekers aren't illegal, and none of them have committed crimes against the United States.

They are when they cross the border illegally.

Tell your brother's in MS-13 to go to the local US embassy in one of the three Mexico country's

I think that Julian Assange will end up prevailing. He has the Pentagon Papers SCOTUS decision behind him. All the news organizations ran the same stuff he published. He will have his day in court.

I think that Julian Assange will end up prevailing. He has the Pentagon Papers SCOTUS decision behind him. All the news organizations ran the same stuff he published. He will have his day in court.
He wasn’t indicted for the release, but for his attempt to help break a DOD password.

He wasn’t indicted for the release, but for his attempt to help break a DOD password.
Exactly. He agreed and attempted to assist Manning in cracking a DoD password.

This means the little commie weasel was an active conspirator in the theft of Secret documents.

This is going to be horrific.
Truly. The man is a hero, should be proclaimed as such. That he is hated and persecuted by governments is all the evidence a right thinking person should need.
Assange is a commie stooge. You never once saw him publish a story about Putin's crimes. And he aided and abetted Russia's interference in our election.

He is the moral equivalent of someone tattling on a jaywalker while giving a serial murderer a ride to his next victim's house.

Fuck him. I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

No he hasn't. His inexplicable posting of Russian hacked emails to influence the election for Trump flies in the face of his stated goals and betrayed the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him. It makes no sense for a man supposedly devoted to press freedom to help Putin and Trump.

You mean the e-mails that showed us just how sleazy Hillary Clinton and the DNC were, Occupied? Something the American people SHOULD have known if the main stream media wasn't in their hip pockets for the entire campaign? The reason you on the left hate Assange so much is that he was the one who drew back the curtain and showed everyone just who Hillary Clinton really is!

Is that why she got removed?

upload_2019-4-11_13-46-44.jpeg

This is going to be horrific.
Truly. The man is a hero, should be proclaimed as such. That he is hated and persecuted by governments is all the evidence a right thinking person should need.
Assange is a commie stooge. You never once saw him publish a story about Putin's crimes. And he aided and abetted Russia's interference in our election.

He is the moral equivalent of someone tattling on a jaywalker while giving a serial murderer a ride to his next victim's house.

Fuck him. I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Why would he post lies about your Dear leader Putin, comrade?????

“These megaleaks ... they’re an important phenomenon. And they’re only going to increase," said WikiLeaks' Julian Assange in a rare interview with Forbes in 2010.

Is that why she got removed?

View attachment 255317
well i suppose you can sell all your secrets to the pakastanis via the DNC and hide it when hacked and you're cool. but if you help someone break a password, jail time. my question is - just how do you help someone break a password?

no dude - try IFRKKNRULZ - that has to be it!

Julian Assange is a criminal.
What law did he violate?

It's against the law to hack into a computer.

The man hacked into not just Hillary's computer but many other computers.

It's also against the law to have stollen property.

I'm sure there's other crimes that he has committed that the authorities will charge him.
There's no evidence he did any of that. I simply published files that were sent to him. Nothing more. It was all totally legal, and the US is going to lose its case.

He betrayed the principals he claimed to represent when he allowed his site to be used by Russian intelligence, he does not have a friend left in the world except Putin and Trump. Now we get to find out what he got in return for letting himself be used by authoritarians.
When did he allow Russian intelligence to use his site?

It's not ike Julian's the only one unmasking the monster. For every one of him there are a thousand more.

Carpe diem!

god damn - any port in a storm, huh? grasping at straws that are laughing at you.

someone on tv is a fucking idiot. then again so are those who repeat "someone on tv"...

Know I think he is smart. Tramp is worried about what Assange will be letting out on his admin. Maybe even his tax returns, do you think he'd blackmail tramp first. I wonder.
if assange had something, he'd have posted it. it's not like he's ever taken a side and played games. he told on anyone and everyone he could.

this fishing for something hidden you just have to dig for is bullshit but hey, it keeps idiots busy and you seem slammed busy these days.

It was inadvertently revealed in a court document last year that he had been charged with an unknown crime or crimes by the Justice Department under President Trump. That was big news, given the same Justice Department under President Barack Obama had declined to charge him, citing the difficult First Amendment issues it could raise given WikiLeaks’s claim to be a journalism organization.

Assange has said he expects to be extradited to the United States, and his lawyer says a U.S. extradition claim was used to arrest him. U.S. authorities have prepared an arrest warrant and extradition papers, according to a U.S. official.

WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested: Everything We Know

Tramp had his justice dept. arrest Assange, it doesn't matter what Clinton said, and its a little to frickin late for Hillary, Assange has done his damage on her.

I bet Hillary and Bill are having a very good day today. I'm sure they enjoyed hearing that Assange was arrested.

Hillary and Bill will enjoy the rest of their lives living in comfort and freedom while Assange will be spending years in prison.

Karma works.

We just put out a video about it a few hours ago, former Texas Congressman and champion of the Constitution, Dr. Ron Paul and Daniel McAdams, Director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity discuss the intricates and what to expect in weeks to come....

UK Metropolitan Police were allowed into the Ecuadorian Embassy today to violently arrest Wikileaks publisher Julian Assange, after the Ecuadorian government cancelled his asylum. He's already been convicted in the UK court this morning, but the real show trial awaits him after extradition to the US.

Comment, like and subscribe, thanks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back