Julian Assange has been arrested

I am really curious as to how this plays out in the end. I wonder what type of evidence he has regarding the leak of the DNC emails.

Julian Assange is a criminal.
What law did he violate?

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested at Ecuadorian Embassy in London

Failure to appear.

"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested on a 7-year-old warrant early Thursday at the Embassy of Ecuador in London, and is currently being held in a police station."

"The warrant for "failure to appear" in court with regards to a now-closed rape inquiry in Sweden has been active for the past seven years. Police had been unable to arrest him while he held the status of asylum seeker in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, He had been confined there since 2012."

I don't understand why the warrant wouldn't expire as well. In b4 Hillary's goons are already in flight.

I bet he won't live 1 week.

What law did he violate?

Failure to appear.

"WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested on a 7-year-old warrant early Thursday at the Embassy of Ecuador in London, and is currently being held in a police station."

"The warrant for "failure to appear" in court with regards to a now-closed rape inquiry in Sweden has been active for the past seven years. Police had been unable to arrest him while he held the status of asylum seeker in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, He had been confined there since 2012."

I don't understand why the warrant wouldn't expire as well. In b4 Hillary's goons are already in flight.

no bet

What law did he violate?

Failure to appear.

hell they've likely already fitted him for a suicide gun.

Yes, we should all believe the man that made his living dealing in stolen goods...they are known for their honesty

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
pray tell - in this game we play today where everyone is a liar and thief, who can i trust to be the honest one to help me understand right and wrong anymore? we've redefined those terms to suit personal needs for so long they no longer have any real meaning now do they?

hillary gonna call him a liar? that's funny shit man. she wanted him dead during the elections.

*IF* we had actual proof the Russians hacked the ACTUAL server and turned it over, great. but we have just as much "speculative proof" the DNC Pakastani people took the info themselves. why is this "speculation" so wrong but the RUSSIA theme still runs strong in segments even after we've found trump never dealt with them?

but to be clear since you love to cherry pick shit to be an asshole about -

i'm not defending assange.
i do not believe RUSSIA has done all they're blamed for. especially now. those still crying it sound worse than birthers to me.
when the DNC refuses to give up the server and trust the FBI, why should i trust either one? one of them is either hiding something or going to. funny fuckstickshit to see the left DEMAND unredacted info but hide as much as they can.

that is the shit i'm bitching at. assange is just in the crossfire of these headgames.

we'll find out in the coming days/weeks/months what is going on and what may have happened. but given people's stubbornness these days, a vast majority of people already have made up their minds and will warp the world around them in order to "BE RIGHT" which these days is far more important than seeing the truth.

You have to be an idiot to think any of them are honest.

“Assange said...” should be viewed no different than “Hillary said...”

kinda what i said now isn't it? so you once again misconstrue what i said, bitch at what i said, and wind up saying what i said and still being an assfuck about it.

all there is left to say now is "morning, gator. i see another normal day is upon us".

You are one whiney fucking snowflake in the morning. Holy fuck dude

and everyone who calls you what you are is a whiney fuck. :)

you ever notice that?

Nope, pretty much just you are the whiney snowflake. Don’t sell yourself short

What law did he violate?

Failure to appear.

Would not shed a single tear....he is scum

According to Wikileaks-

·
28m

Julian Assange will be taken to Westminster Magistrates court this afternoon. He has been arrested under a US extradition warrant for conspiracy with
@xychelsea
for publishing classified information revealing war crimes in 2010

pray tell - in this game we play today where everyone is a liar and thief, who can i trust to be the honest one to help me understand right and wrong anymore? we've redefined those terms to suit personal needs for so long they no longer have any real meaning now do they?

hillary gonna call him a liar? that's funny shit man. she wanted him dead during the elections.

*IF* we had actual proof the Russians hacked the ACTUAL server and turned it over, great. but we have just as much "speculative proof" the DNC Pakastani people took the info themselves. why is this "speculation" so wrong but the RUSSIA theme still runs strong in segments even after we've found trump never dealt with them?

but to be clear since you love to cherry pick shit to be an asshole about -

i'm not defending assange.
i do not believe RUSSIA has done all they're blamed for. especially now. those still crying it sound worse than birthers to me.
when the DNC refuses to give up the server and trust the FBI, why should i trust either one? one of them is either hiding something or going to. funny fuckstickshit to see the left DEMAND unredacted info but hide as much as they can.

that is the shit i'm bitching at. assange is just in the crossfire of these headgames.

we'll find out in the coming days/weeks/months what is going on and what may have happened. but given people's stubbornness these days, a vast majority of people already have made up their minds and will warp the world around them in order to "BE RIGHT" which these days is far more important than seeing the truth.

You have to be an idiot to think any of them are honest.

“Assange said...” should be viewed no different than “Hillary said...”

kinda what i said now isn't it? so you once again misconstrue what i said, bitch at what i said, and wind up saying what i said and still being an assfuck about it.

all there is left to say now is "morning, gator. i see another normal day is upon us".

You are one whiney fucking snowflake in the morning. Holy fuck dude

and everyone who calls you what you are is a whiney fuck. :)

you ever notice that?

Nope, pretty much just you are the whiney snowflake. Don’t sell yourself short

this is who you turn into a lot man.

yep. you cry about it like a bitch and deflect saying i'm having snowflake issues. :)

damn funny mang. i don't think i've ever actually been mad but you keep thinking i'm some nail biting emo over here who gives much more than a rat turd what you say or think.

keep crying.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

images
images
upload_2019-4-11_7-57-7.jpeg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/searc...opular&mediatype=photography&family=editorial

Via cnn-

While we wait for proceedings to get underway at Westminster Magistrates Court, over at the UK House of Commons, British Prime Minister Theresa May has opened her appearance by welcoming the arrest of Julian Assange.

She said that he was “arrested for breach of bail after nearly seven years in the Ecuadorian embassy. He has also been arrested in relation to an extradition request from the US.”

Someone said on TV, that tramp might be worried what Assange might leak on him and his admin, possibly the whole unredacted Mueller report. I'd love it, as Tramp jr said.

Why the heck did he resist arrest? They had to frickin drag him out of the embassy. What did he think he was gonna do lol

This is going to be horrific.
Truly. The man is a hero, should be proclaimed as such. That he is hated and persecuted by governments is all the evidence a right thinking person should need.
Speaking on camera to preview Brian Kilmeade's radio show, the Fox News anchor brought up the topic of WikiLeaks. At the time, WikiLeaks had published hundreds of thousands of classified documents and videos that were leaked to the organization by Pfc. Bradley Manning.
"I think it's disgraceful, I think there should be like death penalty or something," Trump said during the quick exchange

Someone said on TV, that tramp might be worried what Assange might leak on him and his admin, possibly the whole unredacted Mueller report. I'd love it, as Tramp jr said.
god damn - any port in a storm, huh? grasping at straws that are laughing at you.

someone on tv is a fucking idiot. then again so are those who repeat "someone on tv"...

This is going to be horrific.
Truly. The man is a hero, should be proclaimed as such. That he is hated and persecuted by governments is all the evidence a right thinking person should need.

I like Assange.
Hatred of Assange is more like a partisan type of hate in the US.
"I think it's disgraceful, I think there should be like death penalty or something," Trump said of Assange in 2010.

Forum List

Back