Assange judge is indeed connected

Wikileaks is the biggest Deep State asset imaginable and created precisely for what it has given us :-

--- a means to provide misinformation and lies to a Gullible audience of very stupid people who really believe they are getting truth and unbiased information .

If there were a God , I would ask to be protected from the OP and those who are equally Gullible and dangerously stupid .

Wikileaks is the biggest Deep State asset imaginable and created precisely for what it has given us :-

--- a means to provide misinformation and lies to a Gullible audience of very stupid people who really believe they are getting truth and unbiased information .

If there were a God , I would ask to be protected from the OP and those who are equally Gullible and dangerously stupid .
You are part right, and part wrong.

The contents matter very little at this point. Sure, for those in the know, it is generally recognized, it very well might be a limited hang-out.
1709429284637.png

Julian knew what he was allowed to do when he was released after his hacking arrest. The global intelligence apparatus had him on their radar, and knew he was a polymath, after he was arrested, so it is a possibility.

OTH? This is what will allow the global deep state to strip folks' ability to practice journalism and strip free speech rights?

". . . On January 7 2007, he emailed the internal mailing list accusing WikiLeaks of "disinformation campaign against legitimate dissent" and "working for the enemy." 150 pages of emails were published on Cryptome, and Young publicly criticized the group for their lack of security, their showmanship, and their "dramatic, rigged, press shindigs." In 2008, Young changed his opinion of WikiLeaks and became supportive of them again, but still had reservations about their "self-promotional aspect, and its secrecy, its love of authoritativeness."[14][15][16][13][88]. . ."

<snip>

". . . In October 2015, WikiLeaks made a searchable archive of Cryptome.[90]

In September 2020, Cryptome testified that they published the unredacted diplomatic cables before WikiLeaks, and were never contacted by law enforcement or instructed to remove them.[66][67][68] In December 2022, John Young wrote to the U.S. Justice Department saying that, because he published the same leaked government documents at the centre of the U.S. case against Julian Assange, he should be indicted for violating the Espionage Act and a co-defendant at Assange's trial.[85] In August 2023, Crytome announced that the site would be closed until Julian Assange is freed.[7]"

Cryptome has published the exact same stuff Wikileaks has, but has not been indicted.. . . VERY FISHY.

Cryptome Founder Says He Should Be Prosecuted with Julian Assange for Publishing Classified Docs​

I suppose someone might ask John Young and Deborah Natsios what the hell is going on?

:dunno:

Awesome. The sooner we get the traitor Assange extradited and imprisoned, the better.

American Soldiers died because of information he leaked.
You will find the US army achieved that all by themselves by sending their troops into Afghanistan and Iraq.

So if you highlight and show war crimes by the US military, you're classed as a traitor? Bizarre.

Did you know Julian Assange is an Australian citizen who has never been to America and now the States have jailed him and are trying to bring him to the US to sue him for publishing a bunchload of shit that the US government has done in violation of their own laws?

Well, maybe the rest of the world, including your sad little Island, should stop needing us to bail them out.
We don't, it's the size of your head that won't butt out. And when you do go in, you idiots shoot the allies.

Just stay home, reduce your military spend, and start reducing your debt

A decision on Assange's extradition to the US will be made tomorrow.
The High Court in London will make its decision on Assange's extradition to the United States, where he faces espionage charges. He's currently being held in England's Belmarsh prison.

He will be extradited.
I feel sorry for him.

A decision on Assange's extradition to the US will be made tomorrow.
The High Court in London will make its decision on Assange's extradition to the United States, where he faces espionage charges. He's currently being held in England's Belmarsh prison.

He will be extradited.
I feel sorry for him.
I don't.

His actions probably got American Service Members killed.

Forum List

Back