Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again!

Backfire? An example please?

170809210024-trump-nk.jpg

17-trump-meme.w710.h473.2x.jpg

The most important thing is for you Liberals to attack Alabama voters as a bunch of inbred, KKK trailer trash, OK? And oh yeah Alabama is fly-over country and they all marry their cousins. Just keep repeating that because sure enough they are going to STEAL this election from your Democrat. Let's have some really funny SNL skits about Alabama voters whooo boy that will be great!
Moore should have won this by 25 points, so if Jones does win, he is the one who has stolen the election.

The most important thing is for you Liberals to attack Alabama voters as a bunch of inbred, KKK trailer trash, OK? And oh yeah Alabama is fly-over country and they all marry their cousins. Just keep repeating that because sure enough they are going to STEAL this election from your Democrat. Let's have some really funny SNL skits about Alabama voters whooo boy that will be great!
Moore should have won this by 25 points, so if Jones does win, he is the one who has stolen the election.

The Dems only chance of winning an election these days are if the Republicans shoot themselves in the foot. The smear campaign against Moore has been effective. They certainly can’t win on issues.

If Moore wins, the RWnuts on this forum are going to go beserk claiming this is the biggest political victory ever.

If Moore loses, the RWnuts will insist that this isn't any big deal.

If Moore wins, the RWnuts on this forum are going to go beserk claiming this is the biggest political victory ever.

If Moore loses, the RWnuts will insist that this isn't any big deal.

well, they're compulsive liars.

Dems need to understand that trumptard "base" is immoral and thinks it's at war and doesn't care what it does to advance that war, they hate this country and if things go to hell, they're fine with it because they think it makes D's unhappy. so as long as they feel like successful trolls, they're all good.

Democrats are already boasting about stealing the seat. But hopefully, they'll be stunned on Election Day. This is possibly the most heinous political lynching in US history. The actual 'evidence' against Moore is very weak.

Republicans will prevail in Alabama! Mark my words! :clap::up:

Go Judge Moore! :banana:

Ridiculous lefturds. ^^^

Who cares what they say.:dunno:

Republicans will prevail in Alabama!

Just another sign that Alabama chooses not to participate in an educated civil society.

Go Judge Moore!

And stay out of the local malls and cruising athletic events to sit close to the cheerleaders.
Alabama is for Child Molesters....they need that for a bumper sticker. I'm totally sure they'd be proud of that.

Just another sign that Alabama chooses not to participate in an educated civil society.

Go Judge Moore!

And stay out of the local malls and cruising athletic events to sit close to the cheerleaders.
Alabama is for Child Molesters....they need that for a bumper sticker. I'm totally sure they'd be proud of that.

:cuckoo: :rolleyes: ^

Go Judge Moore!

Amusing considering how All In you are for a child molester.

Go Judge Moore!

Amusing considering how All In you are for a child molester.

Forum List

Back