KSTP/SURVEYUSA: Just 22 percent of Minnesotans say Frankenstein should remain in office

• Banned
In about 3 weeks Roy Moore will be in the US Senate and Al Franken will not.

And that will be the most glorious thing in the history of man.

Happy Thanksgiving, you beautiful deplorables.

You are correct....the whole thing is anti American.....but then again anything goes now. I hope to see more and more of this stuff. It's what America is.

33% say he should resign...36% wait for results of Senate Ethics Committee. His approval rating in MN now just 36%, only 5 points higher than President Trump.

I think Democrats have underestimated how seriously voters are taking the Franken allegations and how hypocritical it makes them look.

Poll: Only 22 percent of Minnesotans say Franken should stay in office
Idk if you knew this or not but.. democrats are voters. They are part of the numbers you are posting. Nice try though. I'll give you half a political point. Don't spend it all in one place.

• Banned
Franken says he won't quit: "If everybody facing 'allegations' -- including the President, members of the House and Senate -- resigned, we'd have a lot of unemployed people walking around."

Franken says he won't quit: "If everybody facing 'allegations' -- including the President, members of the House and Senate -- resigned, we'd have a lot of unemployed people walking around."

That's true. Interestingly of Rump's many accusers there's at least one who describes exactly the same scenario that Tweeden described. See anybody calling for Rump to resign over it?

Franken works for the people of Minnesota. They get a performance review in 2020.

That's true. Interestingly of Rump's many accusers there's at least one who describes exactly the same scenario that Tweeden described. See anybody calling for Rump to resign over it?

Franken works for the people of Minnesota. They get a performance review in 2020.

Bingo! Let the people decide.

New Topics

Forum List

Back