Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again!

reality for ignorant psychos... RCP average is 0.8% in favor of the democrat. that means they're tied. whatever breitbart makes up to make you loons happy.... is made up.

hahaa...LOL that reminds me when people like you said last year ...."she is so many points ahead of Trump....so many points ahead!"

do you remember?????:biggrin:

and she lost all the same awwwwwwwwwww:(:lmao:

Dems like Fakey are trying to influence the election with lies and accusations. Isn’t that treason by their own standards?
I am a Republican, you are not but only a commiecon alt righty. The election is in the Court of Public Opinion and that is not going well for Moore.

Sure, Fakey, you’re the Republican that never supports any Republican.

Everybody out of Alabama is trying to tell everybody in Alabama what to do. Sounds like they don't trust their intelligence.

Dems like Fakey are trying to influence the election with lies and accusations. Isn’t that treason by their own standards?
I am a Republican, you are not but only a commiecon alt righty. The election is in the Court of Public Opinion and that is not going well for Moore.

I guess he has morals unlike the rest of the GO Perverts.

McCain, Corker, Collins, Curtis, Herbert, Spencer, Paul, Ryan, Gorsuch, etc. You are not a Republican, just a commiecon of the alt right.

Breitbart, skye honey, uses push internet polling. You get to poll as much as you want.

Nah, Roy is done 5 to 10%. Tough, I know, but pull up your big girl panties and get to work for him.
Yet, in another thread you said you believed he was gonna win. Not too stable, are you.

Here are LWNJ's heads....

giphy.gif
I posted the gif on another forum, and a guy went off on me and left the forum because of it! Seemed pretty funny to me. Still does. People are odd.

Last edited:
Breitbart, skye honey, uses push internet polling. You get to poll as much as you want.

Nah, Roy is done 5 to 10%. Tough, I know, but pull up your big girl panties and get to work for him.
Yet, in another thread you said you believed he was gonna win. Not too stable, are you.
We are talking about the polling, not what I think about the AL collective lack of moral sensibility

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A second Alabama special Senate election poll has Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, up six points over radical leftist Democrat Doug Jones ahead of the December 12 election, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

Yes! Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::2up:

We want Moore! :banana:

22 Nov 2017

Exclusive — Another Alabama Poll: Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again

Ummm.... you don't live in Alabama dear. Remember?

Yeah, just like Trump was going to lose soooooooooooooooooooo big he might as well have just handed the Presidency to Hillary.

:lmao:

Donald Trump is poised to lose in the biggest landslide in modern American history

RTSJQE7.jpg

The conventional wisdom has calcified: Donald Trump is going to lose to Hillary Clinton.

Sure, there have been brief moments when the outcome seemed in doubt — when the FBI director called Clinton's handling of her emails while secretary of state "extremely careless"; when it looked for about a half-hour that Trump received a significant bump from the GOP convention. But for the most part, and especially in the month since the conclusion of the Democratic convention, the race has settled into a stable pattern, with Clinton running between 4 and 8 points ahead of Trump nationally and beating him in most, if not all, of the so-called swing states. Hence the conventional wisdom: Trump will lose.

But the conventional wisdom is wrong. Trump isn't merely going to lose. He's going to lose in the biggest popular vote landslide in modern presidential history.

Donald Trump is poised to lose in the biggest landslide in modern American history

Guess polls are "in" again.

I can't keep up. :dunno:

td, you have been so wrong about so much, I won't worry too much about your predictions.

The actual polling right now has Jones ahead, but still in the margin of error.

Yeah, just like Trump was going to lose soooooooooooooooooooo big he might as well have just handed the Presidency to Hillary.

:lmao:

The conventional wisdom has calcified: Donald Trump is going to lose to Hillary Clinton.

Sure, there have been brief moments when the outcome seemed in doubt — when the FBI director called Clinton's handling of her emails while secretary of state "extremely careless"; when it looked for about a half-hour that Trump received a significant bump from the GOP convention. But for the most part, and especially in the month since the conclusion of the Democratic convention, the race has settled into a stable pattern, with Clinton running between 4 and 8 points ahead of Trump nationally and beating him in most, if not all, of the so-called swing states. Hence the conventional wisdom: Trump will lose.

But the conventional wisdom is wrong. Trump isn't merely going to lose. He's going to lose in the biggest popular vote landslide in modern presidential history.
Trump did lose, and still can't deal with it.

Forum List

Back