Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again!

The most important thing is for you Liberals to attack Alabama voters as a bunch of inbred, KKK trailer trash, OK? And oh yeah Alabama is fly-over country and they all marry their cousins. Just keep repeating that because sure enough they are going to STEAL this election from your Democrat. Let's have some really funny SNL skits about Alabama voters whooo boy that will be great!

Alabama voters are trailer trash. I don't think that, until this election season, people realized how truly horrible they really were, though.

Tissue?

I want Roy Moore to win, actually.

MmmmHmmmm. Sure you do.

Fact is, you're just another lefty bigot who just called every voter in Alabama "White trash".
:cuckoo:

That's all the know.... the left call names when they are loosing the fight .....they don't know any better!

Pathetic creatures that they are. :rolleyes:

Funny, I had some guy calling me a rightwing nutjob yesterday. Oh the difference a single day makes ...

Alabama voters are trailer trash. I don't think that, until this election season, people realized how truly horrible they really were, though.

Tissue?

MmmmHmmmm. Sure you do.

Fact is, you're just another lefty bigot who just called every voter in Alabama "White trash".

I'm just fucking with people.

I want him to win because I want the republican party to squirm in congress. That's why.

We really need the STFU button up here.......

You want to shut people up on a forum board? I thought y'all were all about free speech? Or is it only speech that tickles your fancy that's free?

Tissue?

MmmmHmmmm. Sure you do.

That's all the know.... the left call names when they are loosing the fight .....they don't know any better!

Pathetic creatures that they are. :rolleyes:

Funny, I had some guy calling me a rightwing nutjob yesterday. Oh the difference a single day makes ...

You're just another bigot obsesses with race.

The most important thing is for you Liberals to attack Alabama voters as a bunch of inbred, KKK trailer trash, OK? And oh yeah Alabama is fly-over country and they all marry their cousins. Just keep repeating that because sure enough they are going to STEAL this election from your Democrat. Let's have some really funny SNL skits about Alabama voters whooo boy that will be great!

OK but as long as you bring up the KKK --- it's Moore's opponent Doug Jones who prosecuted them. While Moore was getting tossed off the court (twice) for defying the Constitution.

Awkward.

MmmmHmmmm. Sure you do.

I want him to win because I want the republican party to squirm in congress. That's why.

You want to shut people up on a forum board? I thought y'all were all about free speech? Or is it only speech that tickles your fancy that's free?

Talk all you want, bigot.

MmmmHmmmm. Sure you do.

Ah, here comes the meltdown, I suppose.

MmmmHmmmm. Sure you do.

Ah, here comes the meltdown, I suppose.

Don't hold your breath kiddo.....

:thup:

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A second Alabama special Senate election poll has Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, up six points over radical leftist Democrat Doug Jones ahead of the December 12 election, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

Yes! Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::2up:

We want Moore! :banana:

22 Nov 2017

Exclusive — Another Alabama Poll: Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again
GREAT NEWS Another pediphile scum joins republican congress Given the OK by Pervert in chief President Trump

By all the ridiculous answers from those few on the Left here......

All I can gather is.....

Leftards are shocked they are losing....and they have been losing so much lately....and they will continue losing every step of the way for 8 more years and more!;)

You name, Left is.....Lose! :muahaha: :happy-1:

All I can gather is.....

Leftards are shocked they are losing....and they have been losing so much lately....and they will continue losing every step of the way for 8 more years and more!;)

Someone is not keeping up with the news I see. Election results: 5 takeaways from the Democrats' big night - CNNPolitics

Do not quote to me Crap News Network, ok?

Do not.

All I can gather is.....

Someone is not keeping up with the news I see. Election results: 5 takeaways from the Democrats' big night - CNNPolitics

Do not.
Fighting the source not the facts is a fallacy, Snowflake.

Did the Democrats kick GOP asses? Big time. Fight that, if you can.

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A second Alabama special Senate election poll has Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, up six points over radical leftist Democrat Doug Jones ahead of the December 12 election, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

22 Nov 2017

Exclusive — Another Alabama Poll: Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again

Do you think the Dims will go around saying Moore will be tried in the court of public opinion any longer?

22 Nov 2017

Do you think the Dims will go around saying Moore will be tried in the court of public opinion any longer?
He will be tried in the court of public opinion for life but Mall-rat Roy the pretty panty teenager pussy perv will be always known only as that now. Roy's Rock is now Roy's Little Girl thing.

All I can gather is.....

Do not.

It's only poor souls like you..... on your misguided side to the Left .....lol.....that are the snowflakes.;)

Dems like Fakey are trying to influence the election with lies and accusations. Isn’t that treason by their own standards?
I am a Republican, you are not but only a commiecon alt righty. The election is in the Court of Public Opinion and that is not going well for Moore.
God, you're back to claiming to be a Republican. I thought we cured you of that delusion.

22 Nov 2017

of course you want a child molester .

why wouldn't you?

but breitbart, you freaking loon? really? :rofl:

That would be both the Clintons and their pals Anthony Wiener and the Podesta brothers......

All I can gather is.....

Do not.

It's only poor souls like you..... on your misguided side to the Left .....lol.....that are the snowflakes.;)
So obviously untrue as you can't deal with reality and live your life as a fallacy.

Even if the source is almost pure propaganda that doesn't make them wrong by default. When CNN says Trump went to his resort for Thanksgiving they are just as correct as FOX, MSMBC, and the New York Times. Only the facts matter not the source but some are much better than others.

Forum List

Back