Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again!

Your smilies don't change how you have sold your soul to a child molester
Repeat a lie often enough until everyone believes it.
I've seen that from the Moore the child-molester followers.

you are beginning to sound like a broken record

or

like the village idiot.

one of the two

like I said to you earlier.....take your medicine now ok?
You, skye, are the broken record, and the local dolt. Moore is a perv. No way around it.
future Senator Moore has never posted comments like yours to Skye.
What would AL Franken think of you?

or

like the village idiot.

one of the two

What ever it takes for you to make yourself sleep at night considering your all out support for a child molester.

Me......I've never sell my soul so willingly and as happily as you have.

Shut up....shush bodecea obnoxious !@#$%^&&

ingest your medicine ok? there.

This kind of picture you have posted doesn't surprise me in the least. I'm sure it's something you've had for awhile.

Goes along with your support of a child molester so eagerly.

or

like the village idiot.

one of the two

You, skye, are the broken record, and the local dolt. Moore is a perv. No way around it.
future Senator Moore has never posted comments like yours to Skye.
What would AL Franken think of you?
I have no personal knowledge of activities like that, but I find you defending Moore and Franken. I have condemned them both. Why haven't you, vancleef? :)

or

like the village idiot.

one of the two

Thus her...his?...support.

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A second Alabama special Senate election poll has Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, up six points over radical leftist Democrat Doug Jones ahead of the December 12 election, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

Yes! Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::2up:

We want Moore! :banana:

22 Nov 2017

Exclusive — Another Alabama Poll: Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again
I have already known that he is going to win this election. You never can keep a good man down. This propaganda that they are trying to spread, doesn't work on us anymore.

John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

John 9:25 He replied, “Whether he is a sinner or not, I don’t know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!”

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A second Alabama special Senate election poll has Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, up six points over radical leftist Democrat Doug Jones ahead of the December 12 election, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

22 Nov 2017

Exclusive — Another Alabama Poll: Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again
I have already known that he is going to win this election. You never can keep a good man down. This propaganda that they are trying to spread, doesn't work on us anymore.

John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

John 9:25 He replied, “Whether he is a sinner or not, I don’t know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!”

I am with you! :thup:

((( Bless you Aletheia4u )))

22 Nov 2017

"You never can keep a good man down. "

But, apparently, you can keep him out of malls and away from cheerleading practice.

22 Nov 2017

I am with you! :thup:

((( Bless you Aletheia4u )))

Skye, I think you glossed over the article I posted analyzing the polls on Moore.

22 Nov 2017

"You never can keep a good man down. "

But, apparently, you can keep him out of malls and away from cheerleading practice.

580ce0d7ed14fdfea330454ec8eefb77--champagne-gif-english-articles.jpg

Was Roy Moore Banned from a Shopping Mall for Harassing Teen Girls?

The rush to judgment by Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, and others was premature, but the facts about Judge Roy Moore may be unraveling the fiction as we speak, starting with the accusation that Moore was banned from the Gadsen Mall for repeatedly trolling for young women. The problem is, the manager of the mall says Roy Moore was never banned:

The former manager of the Gadsden Mall, Barnes Boyle, said he does not remember Moore being banned.

“It was part of the job, yeah, we did have written reports and things (on people banned,” Boyle, 86, who managed the mall from 1981 to 1998, told WBRC. “To my knowledge he was not banned from the mall.”
Mall Never Banned Moore and Other Lies

After 40 years....and just before an election....just before ok? .... the loony Left comes up with all this rubbish?? yeah right sure sure!:cuckoo:

Alabama knows better than to believe all these lies against Judge Moore! :)

Funny you say that when the Republican Governor even said she believes the accusers but will still vote for Moore. What else do you need to know about bama republicans?

22 Nov 2017

If you skye were 14 years old and being groped by Moore you might feel (no pun intended) different(ly).

This Alabama race will be very interesting.

It will show us whether a majority of Alabamans is moral or not -- fanatical fringe GOP or not.

If the Gov there were smart he would call off the race in conjunction with the present GOP senator stepping down. Then the Gov could appoint someone in the interim.

This Moore sh!t needs to be stopped before he gropes any more children.

Forum List

Back