Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again!

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A second Alabama special Senate election poll has Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, up six points over radical leftist Democrat Doug Jones ahead of the December 12 election, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

Yes! Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::2up:

We want Moore! :banana:

22 Nov 2017

Exclusive — Another Alabama Poll: Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again
I have already known that he is going to win this election. You never can keep a good man down. This propaganda that they are trying to spread, doesn't work on us anymore.

John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

John 9:25 He replied, “Whether he is a sinner or not, I don’t know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!”

"You never can keep a good man down. "

But, apparently, you can keep him out of malls and away from cheerleading practice.

580ce0d7ed14fdfea330454ec8eefb77--champagne-gif-english-articles.jpg

Was Roy Moore Banned from a Shopping Mall for Harassing Teen Girls?

The rush to judgment by Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, and others was premature, but the facts about Judge Roy Moore may be unraveling the fiction as we speak, starting with the accusation that Moore was banned from the Gadsen Mall for repeatedly trolling for young women. The problem is, the manager of the mall says Roy Moore was never banned:

The former manager of the Gadsden Mall, Barnes Boyle, said he does not remember Moore being banned.

“It was part of the job, yeah, we did have written reports and things (on people banned,” Boyle, 86, who managed the mall from 1981 to 1998, told WBRC. “To my knowledge he was not banned from the mall.”
Mall Never Banned Moore and Other Lies

Of course, the rational person sees that the important point is not whether or not he was officially banned, but that people would see reason to be alert to him and worry about him being around the mall or cheerleading practice

Forum List

Back