Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again!

Breitbart, skye honey, uses push internet polling. You get to poll as much as you want.

Nah, Roy is done 5 to 10%. Tough, I know, but pull up your big girl panties and get to work for him.

Yeah, just like Trump was going to lose soooooooooooooooooooo big he might as well have just handed the Presidency to Hillary.

:lmao:

Donald Trump is poised to lose in the biggest landslide in modern American history

The conventional wisdom has calcified: Donald Trump is going to lose to Hillary Clinton.

Sure, there have been brief moments when the outcome seemed in doubt — when the FBI director called Clinton's handling of her emails while secretary of state "extremely careless"; when it looked for about a half-hour that Trump received a significant bump from the GOP convention. But for the most part, and especially in the month since the conclusion of the Democratic convention, the race has settled into a stable pattern, with Clinton running between 4 and 8 points ahead of Trump nationally and beating him in most, if not all, of the so-called swing states. Hence the conventional wisdom: Trump will lose.

But the conventional wisdom is wrong. Trump isn't merely going to lose. He's going to lose in the biggest popular vote landslide in modern presidential history.
Trump did lose, and still can't deal with it.

MmmmHmmmm....

:cuckoo:

Breitbart, skye honey, uses push internet polling. You get to poll as much as you want.

Nah, Roy is done 5 to 10%. Tough, I know, but pull up your big girl panties and get to work for him.

Guess polls are "in" again.

I can't keep up. :dunno:

If you can't keep up....and it's too hot for ya.... get out of the kitchen! ;)

No one is putting a gun to your head, you know?

Guess polls are "in" again.

I can't keep up. :dunno:

If you can't keep up....and it's too hot for ya.... get out of the kitchen! ;)

No one is putting a gun to your head, you know?
skye, are you drinking tonight. You like the poll because it makes your boy look good, not because it is accurate.

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A second Alabama special Senate election poll has Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, up six points over radical leftist Democrat Doug Jones ahead of the December 12 election, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

Yes! Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::2up:

We want Moore! :banana:

22 Nov 2017

Exclusive — Another Alabama Poll: Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again

of course you want a child molester .

why wouldn't you?

but breitbart, you freaking loon? really? :rofl:

Sorry Shillian. The poll is not from Breitbart, they just reported it.

Shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere?

Copied from your own link:

CONCLUSION​

The worst of the storm is over and Moore holds a lead that at worst case scenario is three points. He retains a strong following and even many of those concerned about the scandal are voting for him anyway. Jones’s [sic] leftist agenda, including his strong and passionate advocacy for late-term abortions, has defined him as a radical extremist out of touch with Alabama voters. Once Thanksgiving and the Iron Bowl are out of the way, Alabamians [sic] will begin focusing on this race with scandal allegations fading in the rear-view mirror. If Jones isn’t leading now, there’s no way he’s going to come back once the race returns to issues. Alabama is just too conservative a state to elect a radical pro-abortion extremist, even over a controversial candidate hated by the national party.​

If you think that's even vaguely related to "objective", I've got some beachfront property in Paraguay I'd like to show you.

Dems like Fakey are trying to influence the election with lies and accusations. Isn’t that treason by their own standards?
I am a Republican, you are not but only a commiecon alt righty. The election is in the Court of Public Opinion and that is not going well for Moore.
Sure, Fakey, you’re the Republican that never supports any Republican.
McCain, Corker, Collins, Curtis, Herbert, Spencer, Paul, Ryan, Gorsuch, etc. You are not a Republican, just a commiecon of the alt right.

A McStain supporter....that explains it all...

Dems like Fakey are trying to influence the election with lies and accusations. Isn’t that treason by their own standards?
I am a Republican, you are not but only a commiecon alt righty. The election is in the Court of Public Opinion and that is not going well for Moore.
McCain, Corker, Collins, Curtis, Herbert, Spencer, Paul, Ryan, Gorsuch, etc. You are not a Republican, just a commiecon of the alt right.

Absolutely! ^^

It does explain everything very clearly! :thup:

A supporter of a MoH winner. I have known three. All are exceedingly honorable men, just like McCain.

You are no Republican.

The most important thing is for you Liberals to attack Alabama voters as a bunch of inbred, KKK trailer trash, OK? And oh yeah Alabama is fly-over country and they all marry their cousins. Just keep repeating that because sure enough they are going to STEAL this election from your Democrat. Let's have some really funny SNL skits about Alabama voters whooo boy that will be great!

The most important thing is for you Liberals to attack Alabama voters as a bunch of inbred, KKK trailer trash, OK? And oh yeah Alabama is fly-over country and they all marry their cousins. Just keep repeating that because sure enough they are going to STEAL this election from your Democrat. Let's have some really funny SNL skits about Alabama voters whooo boy that will be great!

Alabama voters are trailer trash. I don't think that, until this election season, people realized how truly horrible they really were, though.

Here are LWNJ's heads....

giphy.gif
I posted the gif on another forum, and a guy went off on me and left the forum because of it! Seemed pretty funny to me. Still does. People are odd.
That gif is a bit much. Some people don’t do well with blood and gore, even if it is fake.

Libs playcard of lies are well known now. Can’t even fool the Alabama voters that you fools call stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alabama voters are trailer trash. I don't think that, until this election season, people realized how truly horrible they really were, though.

Tissue?

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A second Alabama special Senate election poll has Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate, up six points over radical leftist Democrat Doug Jones ahead of the December 12 election, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

Yes! Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::2up:

We want Moore! :banana:

22 Nov 2017

Exclusive — Another Alabama Poll: Judge Roy Moore Leads Democrat Doug Jones by Six Points Again
Yay for child abusers. You must be very proud.

Tissue?

I want Roy Moore to win, actually.

Tissue?

MmmmHmmmm. Sure you do.

Fact is, you're just another lefty bigot who just called every voter in Alabama "White trash".

Tissue?

MmmmHmmmm. Sure you do.

Fact is, you're just another lefty bigot who just called every voter in Alabama "White trash".

I'm just fucking with people.

I want him to win because I want the republican party to squirm in congress. That's why.

Tissue?

MmmmHmmmm. Sure you do.

That's all they know.... they left call names when they are loosing the fight .....they don't know any better!

Pathetic creatures that they are. :rolleyes:

Tissue?

MmmmHmmmm. Sure you do.

I'm just fucking with people.

I want him to win because I want the republican party to squirm in congress. That's why.

We really need the STFU button up here.......

Forum List

Back